Pope Visit Arabia - Birthplace of Islam

Note the following facts;

Islam = Quran + 1.5 billion Muslims around the world.

Quran = Contain some good elements and loads of evil malignant elements

Muslims = with a range of 80% good & 20% evil prone.

It is likely the Pope visit will only be a sort of window-dressing move and will have some impact.
However it will not addressed the critical root cause of Christians and other non-Muslims being killed and oppressed by evil prone Muslims.

The critical root cause is the Quran is loaded with immutable [eternal] evil malignant elements directed at non-believers especially Christians and Jews.

Unless the Pope and other leaders address this critical malignant elements in the Quran and other related Islamic texts, the evil potential from Islam will be a constant, permanent and eternal problem to non-Muslims.

We cannot blame Muslims whom as naturally humans will comprised a percentile of the good, the bad and the ugly.
The critical cause is the evil elements within the ideology of Islam that trigger the natural % of bad Muslim to commit evil and violent acts in the name of Allah as a divine duty to avoid Hell and gain entry to Paradise.

Views?

Hey man, I think America had killed more Muslims that Muslims have killed Americans at least over the last 20 years.

I have encountered your sort of response hundreds of time.

You are conflating too many variables in this case.
First you need to separate the ideology from the believers and followers.

That America had killed people [human beings] who happened to be Muslims is based solely on the American Constitution and its policy, i.e. political like all other countries.
Such acts had been criticized by many and the good thing is there is room for America to change and America had changed and caused lesser and lesser damages around the world. Note America had withdrawn from Vietnam totally, substantially in Afghanistan, Iraq, and elsewhere in the Middle East.
The positive thing with America’s [or any] democratic system is there is room for change by the people and citizens are free to critique the acts of the government.

That Muslims had killed Americans is not based on a political Constitution but based on a supposedly Constitution from Allah, i.e. the Quran.
The Quran is commanded to be immutable till eternity and thus cannot be changed at all.
Thus the killing of non-Muslims, e.g. Americans is based on commands from Allah and not any political parliament.
The negative thing with Islam is there is also no room for critique of God’s command and the penalty is death for anyone who counter Allah’s command.

From the above you cannot use the excuse of countering killings by Muslims against killings by America.

Point is if you want to critique America’s killing, it should be done in the Political Section of this forum and it should not be used as a counter against killings by Muslims.

The fact is there are SOME unfortunate evil prone Muslims who are inspired by the Quranic commands to kill non-Muslims at the slightest deemed infraction of their laws and sensitivity. Note non-Muslims are killed merely because of cartoons… :astonished:
As such we should and must condemn and critique Islam the ideology [not the unfortunate Muslims] severely and seriously by itself, i.e. not comparing with other religions or political issues.

Religion, politics…I don’t think the dead people really care that much about that distinction at this point.