Using 'Islamophobia' = Insulting One's Own Intelligence

“Phobia” means a form of irrational fear of something.

Islam permits and inspires its followers to commit terrible evil and violent acts against non-Muslims upon the slightest threats to the religion. The permission and inspiration by Allah are stated in the Quran - the core constitution of Islam.

The evidence of the terrible evil and violent acts committed upon non-Muslims throughout its 1400 history up to the present is so evident.
One of the evident stats among others is the following;

thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

From the above, non-Muslims are justified to have real fears of Islam and its potential evil.

Note those who are so blind, ignorant and naive have suffered fatal consequences, e.g.

Recently two Scandinavian girls [presumably leftists or apologists] went camping in Morocco in the belief Islam and its believers are supposedly peaceful. The consequence of their ignorance was both were raped, tortured and killed by Muslims inspired by their religion - Islam.

I have always wanted to visit the pyramids. But due to the real fears of Islam, I will not visit any notorious Muslim majority country or location. Not long ago some Vietnamese tourists were killed while visiting the pyramids.

Two American cyclists [naive and stupid] believed all humans are peaceful and do not want to be labeled islamophobes. They were killed by Muslims while cycling throught Tajikistan.

Were the American cyclists killed in Tajikistan naive for traveling there?
washingtonpost.com/lifestyl … e5bdbf93ce

Note what had happened to Europe [the obvious] with their stupidity in not understanding and realizing the inherent evil of Islam when they take in more and more Muslims [thus Islam].

Due to the evident potential evil and violent acts from Islam it is only natural that most concerned human beings will critique Islam justifiably based on clear cut evidence of evil and violent acts by evil prone Muslims inspired by their evil laden Islam.

The term "islamophobia’ was devised by some evil prone Muslims to deflect the inherent evil of Islam and pretend to let Islam be the victim.

Justified criticisms of Islam based on real evidence is not ‘Islamophobia’.

Therefore using the term ‘Islamophobia’ to counter justified rational fears of Islam is an insult to normal human intelligence and making the user of such a term ‘STUPID.’

I have several problems with the term ‘Islamophobia’. contextual - it is often used as if it is a form or racism or equivalent to racism. But it isn’t. Racism is judging people based on a category they cannot control and which has nothing to do with who they are. Islam is a belief system. Belief systems affect attitudes and behavior, and while they may not be a choice, they can change. Most people who use the term Islamophobia claim, at least to be against racism or certain political positions. Well, those are also belief systems. It is not discrimination to be wary of or critical of people with certain systems of belief, and all the people who use the term Islamophobia, are wary of and critical of groups with specific beliefs.
This doesn’t mean I think it is ok to categorically treat people. IOW if I own a store and someone I think is a Muslim comes in to buy something, I am going to treat them like anyone else. As a neo-con phobe I will also treat someone who is a neo-con like I would anyone else.

In a way there is an attempt to associate ‘Islamophobia’ with racism because most people has a serious abhorrence for racism. In addition there are severe legal penalties for racist acts.

I believe the term “Islamophobia” is related to ‘homophobia’.
I would agree homophobia is a true representative mental state of those who condemned homosexual out of ‘fear’ which is very irrational. This is because there are no triggers within homosexuality to kill straight people.

However the fear of Islam is a genuine fear because Islam as an ideology has an intrinsic hatred for non-Muslims and Allah within the Quran sanctions and permits the killing of non-Muslims within some very vague conditions. Such evil elements in the Quran are confirmed by the very evident acts of terror and violence committed by SOME Muslims in the name of Islam and Allah, e.g.

34000++ Fatal Incidents Committed by Muslims Since 911
thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

My point is;
Muslims and apologists who used the term ‘Islamophobia’ to condemn those who make rational critique of Islam’s evil, should themselves be condemned as insulting their own intelligence.
It is so obvious the rational critique of Islam as a violent religion cannot be termed ‘Islamophobic.’

In late last year there was a proposal to the UK parliament to establish a definition for ‘Islamophobia’.
As per the OP, I have stated the use of the term ‘islamophobia’ is an insult to human intelligence.

Here is a counter to the proposals by Sir John Jenkins;

One interesting point I noted is, the focus is on anti-Muslims, i.e. mainly on negative attitudes toward Muslims i.e. Muslimness, but why are they using the term ‘Islamophobia’ rather than ‘Muslimophobia’.

Another stupid attempt of the the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) is to relate Islamophobia as a equivalent to racism.

On 27th November, the All-Party Parliamentary Group on British Muslims
published a report1 titled Islamophobia Defined: the inquiry into a working
definition of Islamophobia. It contained the following definition:
[list]“Islamophobia is rooted in racism and is a type of racism that targets
expressions of Muslimness or perceived Muslimness.” [/list:u]

Here is one comment to the above proposals;

Frankly, I believe the issue of the rise of the term ‘Islamophobia’ is due the fact that Islam itself is inherently and malignantly evil which has influenced and inspired a significant ‘SOME’ evil prone Muslim to commit all sort of terrible evil and violent acts upon non-Muslims.
In addition, Islam promotes a sense of false arrogance that Muslims are the most superior beings and non-Muslims are the worst of creatures. The prominent promotion “us versus them” also create friction between Muslims and non-Christians.

Muslims are pushing for the term Islamophobia to be legalized to restrict genuine criticisms of the inherent malignant evil and violent elements within Islam.

That the problem is with Islam itself is proven by the absence of similar problems from other religions. There is no issue of Christianophobia, Buddhismophobia, Hinduismophobia, etc.