Zeus as father of Jesus

Zeus must have known the consequences.

Noting that Deus, Latin for God, is the same word as Ζεύς (“Dzeus” or “Zdeus”)

And noting that the New Testament is written in Greek though of course Zeus doesn’t figure there as a person. It gets vague because it is religion and happens between any lines there might be in the rational mind. I contend that it was Zeus, who has a history of sleeping with mortal women from all over small Asia, who made Mary pregnant with Jesus

This is not mockery, I just feel pretty confident that we didn’t get the whole story about the Fathers doings as pertaining to the New Testament. In any case we can see in Jesus highly Greek tendencies of enlightened individualism and elegantly tragic stoic aloofness, and the Jewish attributes of magic and holy anger.

I wonder, where the Jews can not recognize Jesus as Messiah, which is natural since he was not even capable of defeating the Romans, if they should not consider recognizing Mary as a form of the Shekinah in preparation for a Messianic age.

The glory of Shekinah is important for the cultivation of the holy land to prepare for the arrival of the Messiah.

Ask not what God can do for you, ask what you can do for God.

If you build it he will come.

The Roman equivalent of Zeus is Jupiter, also known as Jove, a name very close to Jehovah, the father of Jesus in Christian mythology.

Yes indeed.

I have the powerful feeling that this is not trivial and that we are only half way into the story of this relationship.