Anyone Franz Bardon?

Shalom

I’ve been wanting to expand into Quabbalah and recently came across Franz Bardon after visiting Dion Fortune, Isreal Regardie, Mathers, Gareth Knight, Baal Shem and a couple of other gnostics here and there. I’ve also expanded into the scriptures, the Torah, the Prophets, the Writings and various other Hewbrew related texts including a few early Christian works, along with the Apocrypha, the Dead Sea and Nagghamadi scrolls…you get the picture anyhow…

Bardon’s work is quite the subject, though, and I can find very little reading the man himself. Has anyone studied or read his work? Does anyone know more about him? Would really value a second opine just so that I can get a feel of the scholar.

Pax et Lux

Fixed Cross or Jakob might be the best member, to help with your query.

Peace and light, indeed…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwJKCF0jmFM[/youtube]

… now is that a real poncho or is that a Sears poncho?

Ive studied some of his methods, but I didnt persevere because I did not have a goal in mind and it was clear that this guy is another level with the astral magic and that one cant just engage it for shits and giggles, even occult shits and giggles. Or so was my assessment. This is perhaps 15 years ago. I might be more ready for it now.

As far as resources online, there seems to be a lot about him, these look fairly interesting.
falconbookspublishing.com/franz-bardon/
realityfiles.com/master-arc … -download/

but wait, Ive got something better, from
templeilluminatus.com/group/the … d-text-pdf :

storage.ning.com/topology/rest/ … e=original
st3.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/ … e=original
storage.ning.com/topology/rest/ … e=original