Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jew

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:01 pm

Yes, no one ever hates the Jews because of envy. Oh...wait a minute, that would mean it cuts more than one way.
But that's complicated. Acknowledging complexity makes one look weak.
And note the victim stance in the post two up.
Just because someone presents themselves as always satisfied and not concerned and not insulted and unaffected
doesn't hide the victim stance.
And when two of them meet, their posts end up like this...

Oh, you think I care about what you just said.
Oh, you think I care that you don't care.
Oh, you think......

and so on.

Label it a brothel, but keep going there. Call them whores. But keep coming back. Like a john isn't just a whore who doesn't get paid for being a whore.

He'll have to work harder to get banned.

And to be interesting.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Aegean » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:03 pm

Is it not easier to say "They hate me because they envy me" than to seek the source in your own self?
So easy, in fact, that every man-child and little girls, ever teased in school has used it.

So easy that the morons in the US are told that the terrorist attack the US because they are jealous of her freedoms and wealth.
So easy, simpletons will accept it.
and why not, right/
It both explains another's negative behaviour and ti self-flatters...and self-flattery si the root of degeneracy.

No, this is not philosophy...this is religion.

You fucked up half-wits.
Whenever you wonder why the world si so crazy and fucked up, look no further than your own reflection.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Greatest I am » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:04 pm

Aegean wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:
Aegean wrote:When a Negro is hated he claims it is became of his race.
A woman thinks it's because she is too strong, or too beautiful.
And how would Jews explain animosity going back to the Romans?
After over 100 expulsions, how do they explain it?

Envy.

Part of the victim psychology is too seek a cause in other, before, if ever, one seeks it in one's self.
In fact, one exclusively seeks it in another.

God. Perhaps the universe, if nobody alive is to be blamed.
This is what identifies nihilists of any hue.
They are always the victim of another's weakness.


Interesting but I see no answer relating to the O.P.

I am looking at the perpetrators and not the victims.

Regards
DL

Yeah, but speaking the forbidden truth will get me banned, whereas you repeating the convectional 'mythology' will get you praise.

Do you really want me to tell you why and how?
It's right in front of you, but you've been brainwashed to a degree that you do not even dare to see what is obvious.

Why, I ask, insinuatingly, were they expelled over 130 times?
Why are the same things said about them since Roman times?
Do you want quotes, or can you google them on your own?


Why, and how, are they currently dominating the US?

superior intellect?
Let's use a formula.
If a group is over-represented in crucial fields of mass manipulation - let's say by 60% above its numbers, then the excess must be equal to the degree of its superiority, right?
If not, then what other explanation can be considered to explain the discrepancy?
Nepotism, might be one.


I have cursed god and am still here. No ban.

I saw nothing else to reply to in your anecdotal rendering.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Aegean » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:06 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:Yes, no one ever hates the Jews because of envy. Oh...wait a minute, that would mean it cuts more than one way.
But that's complicated. Acknowledging complexity makes one look weak.
And note the victim stance in the post two up.
Just because someone presents themselves as always satisfied and not concerned and not insulted and unaffected
doesn't hide the victim stance.
And when two of them meet, their posts end up like this...

Oh, you think I care about what you just said.
Oh, you think I care that you don't care.
Oh, you think......

and so on.

Label it a brothel, but keep going there. Call them whores. But keep coming back. Like a john isn't just a whore who doesn't get paid for being a whore.

He'll have to work harder to get banned.

And to be interesting.

A masculine spirit says...
yeah...they hate me because I took and stole and abused them, as it was my right as the most powerful.
But not the emasculate effete, man-child...not the victim, not the Abrahamic.
No, he must remain the innocent victim of another's vileness - another's vice.
He must appear pure and virtuous.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Greatest I am » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:09 pm

Aegean wrote:Is it not easier to say "They hate me because they envy me" than to seek the source in your own self?
So easy, in fact, that every man-child and little girls, ever teased in school has used it.

So easy that the morons in the US are told that the terrorist attack the US because they are jealous of her freedoms and wealth.
So easy, simpletons will accept it.
and why not, right/
It both explains another's negative behaviour and ti self-flatters...and self-flattery si the root of degeneracy.

No, this is not philosophy...this is religion.

You fucked up half-wits.
Whenever you wonder why the world si so crazy and fucked up, look no further than your own reflection.


What applies to you does not necessarily apply to others or me.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Aegean » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:38 pm

Really?
So reality is relative to the individual?
A subjectivist, are you?
It pleases you to explain anti-Jewishness as a product of envy, so no other explanation will do.

By the way, hypocrite, not all Jews are Semites...and not all Semites are Jews.
In fact most Semites are not Jews. Judaism is an ideology, a meme - that is attempting to become genetic.

Never doubt yourself, hypocrite. Stick to what feels right.
Never doubt your own delusions.
Remain a minion.

The predictable does not require your agreement.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Greatest I am » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:09 pm

Aegean wrote:Really?
So reality is relative to the individual?
A subjectivist, are you?
It pleases you to explain anti-Jewishness as a product of envy, so no other explanation will do.

By the way, hypocrite, not all Jews are Semites...and not all Semites are Jews.
In fact most Semites are not Jews. Judaism is an ideology, a meme - that is attempting to become genetic.

Never doubt yourself, hypocrite. Stick to what feels right.
Never doubt your own delusions.
Remain a minion.

The predictable does not require your agreement.


Always good to meet a swollen headed prick who does not see the log in his own eye.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Aegean » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:30 pm

I will take this as an admission of guilt.

No, Jews are not innmocent...no more than any of us are, of what happens to us.
No, the entire world did not envy them, but they behaved in ways that attracted animosity from the host nations they refused to integrate within.

And, yes, you are a little man-child, using womanly methods to explain the uncomfortable away, or to explain uncomfortable truths.
No, not everything that happens to you is self-flattering and a product of the other's vice.
Maybe, just maybe, you had a hand in your own destiny. Maybe you brought this upon yourself; maybe you have some responsibility in the negative shit that happens to you.
Life is not divided ni binary all good and all bad.
Well, except for the minds of Abrahamics, and all nihilists.

Not all rejection is hatred...some of it is repulsion.
No, not everyone that hates you, is envious of your brilliance of wealth or life...some hate you because you are a prick, or because you are obviously a simpleton that frustrates them.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Greatest I am » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:15 am

Who said I was a Jew?

What an idiot. Go away. You have lost all credibility.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:26 am

Aegean wrote:
Is it not easier to say "They hate me because they envy me" than to seek the source in your own self?
As if you do the latter in relation to reactions to you. LOL.

But here's the thing. It's not binary. What you present as either/or are things that are not mutually exclusive. IOW you have a simple view. Now. will you spend time trying to figure out why your view is simple? Nah.
Because your identity is so wrapped up in being the one who can face shit. Tells the hard truths and gets banned. You can't lose face to yourself.
It should give you pause and a feeling of deep dread to think you will come back to ILP in
yet
another decade
brag about how you will be banned - from here? that's a pretty pathetic way to stroke yourself -
and post paraphrases of the same positions
with the same little myth of yourself.

It's not the positions that are tragic, they are a mixture of a number of things, including self-serving oversimplifications.

It's your little drama that is tragic.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Aegean » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:03 am

Nothing but defensiveness.

No either/or....
Accountability begins with seeking the reasons for one's predicaments in himself, first, before seeking them in others.
A pattern of rejection cannot be blamed on others.
The mind must accept the difficult possibility that it is, somehow, responsible.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Aegean » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:05 am

Greatest I am wrote:Who said I was a Jew?

What an idiot. Go away. You have lost all credibility.

Regards
DL

Do you even know what it is?
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby felix dakat » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:16 pm

felix dakat wrote:In addition to the New Testament passages cited by iambiguous above, the phrase "the Jews" is almost always used in a negative sense in the Gospel of John. Check out this passage:

John 8:31-44 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
31 So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him, “If you continue to accept and obey my teaching, you are really my followers. 32 You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
33 They answered, “We are Abraham’s descendants. And we have never been slaves. So why do you say that we will be free?”
34 Jesus said, “The truth is, everyone who sins is a slave—a slave to sin. 35 A slave does not stay with a family forever. But a son belongs to the family forever. 36 So if the Son makes you free, you are really free. 37 I know you are Abraham’s descendants. But you want to kill me, because you don’t want to accept my teaching. 38 I am telling you what my Father has shown me. But you do what your father has told you.”
39 They said, “Our father is Abraham.”
Jesus said, “If you were really Abraham’s descendants, you would do what Abraham did. 40 I am someone who has told you the truth I heard from God. But you are trying to kill me. Abraham did nothing like that. 41 So you are doing what your own father did.”
But they said, “We are not like children who never knew who their father was. God is our Father. He is the only Father we have.”
42 Jesus said to them, “If God were really your Father, you would love me. I came from God, and now I am here. I did not come by my own authority. God sent me. 43 You don’t understand the things I say, because you cannot accept my teaching. 44 Your father is the devil. You belong to him. You want to do what he wants. He was a murderer from the beginning. He was always against the truth. There is no truth in him. He is like the lies he tells. Yes, the devil is a liar. He is the father of lies.


New Testament texts were written during the period when Jesus followers were a Jewish sect. Christianity had not fully emerged as a discrete religion. Conflicts between Jesus-followers and other Jews at that time were religious not racial. Racial antisemitism is a modern phenomenon. It's based an outmoded understanding of race that was developed by anthropologists in the 19th century. Yes, the idea that there was a Semitic race has been used for hateful purposes in the modern period. And Biblical texts which reflect the hostility between Jesus-followers and other Jews including the one I cited above have been used to support racial antisemitism in modern times.

Before then, Jews were understood to be people who subscribed to and followed the Jewish religion, not as a race. And yes there were persecutions of Jews since the conversion of the Roman Empire in the fourth century. But, it was on the basis of their religion. For Jews to avoid persecution, the Christian majority expected them to stop being Jews and convert to Christianity.

It was the Romans not the Jews who were responsible for the crucifixion and historical analysis supports the hypothesis that the New Testament texts downplay the responsibility of the Romans for Jesus' crucifixion and exaggerate the role of the Jews.

User avatar
felix dakat
Janitor
 
Posts: 8469
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:20 am
Location: east of eden

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:45 pm

felix dakat wrote:
It was the Romans not the Jews who were responsible for the crucifixion and historical analysis supports the hypothesis that the New Testament texts downplay the responsibility of the Romans for Jesus' crucifixion and exaggerate the role of the Jews.
Or some Jews. Or a mob of Jews whipped up by some elite Jews. I don't think it matters, really. Most groups will turn to violence at some level if you challenge notions dear to them. Some groups have ideologies that make it seem like it is incumbant on you, to do it right now, yourself, preferably with your hands or fire or stones or something.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:55 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
felix dakat wrote:
It was the Romans not the Jews who were responsible for the crucifixion and historical analysis supports the hypothesis that the New Testament texts downplay the responsibility of the Romans for Jesus' crucifixion and exaggerate the role of the Jews.
Or some Jews. Or a mob of Jews whipped up by some elite Jews. I don't think it matters, really. Most groups will turn to violence at some level if you challenge notions dear to them. Some groups have ideologies that make it seem like it is incumbant on you, to do it right now, yourself, preferably with your hands or fire or stones or something.

Only pure face-value belief of the murderers would allow one to believe it wasn't the murderers who murdered. Lol.

Is so perfectly dumb. Makes sheep look like Sherlock Holmes.

Rome had a proxy regime there. Jesus cleaned up the temple which the proxy regime had neutralized, to reinstate some true religion. The proxy regime notified Rome and they had the rebel taken out and made an example of.

Then, as it turned out, the rebel possessed some good ol' magick and caused the murderers to make themselves into slaves of the Jew they killed. In their slavish loss of reason, they spasmodically pointed their fingers at Jesus' origins to blame them for their own feelings of guilt, and the religion had taken on full scope.

People still are fanatically adhering this psychosis today and I really do not mean Christians in particular.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9808
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:59 pm

Greatest I Am,

Aegean wrote:
Whenever you wonder why the world si so crazy and fucked up, look no further than your own reflection.


GIA wrote:
What applies to you does not necessarily apply to others or me.


I can, at least in part, go along with what Aegean said above. I see truth within the words. We humans are far from perfect and we are all responsible to some degree to how crazy and messed up this world of ours is. We do not have to be terrorists or murderers, et cetera, in order for us to see how much each of us personally and separately have contributed to the chaos around us. I myself am no saint and I am flawed.
We sometimes have a problem with "seeing" and taking responsibility for our part in things whether through action or non action. Why? Perhaps because then we would have to look at a reflection of who we really are and not one of who we believe ourselves to be. We all have a bit of Dorian Gray within us.

I do not assume to know exactly what Aegean meant by that but on the other side of that, there is a saying, simply put, which goes "What you see is who you are". (paraphrased).
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15681
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Greatest I am » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:53 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:Greatest I Am,

Aegean wrote:
Whenever you wonder why the world si so crazy and fucked up, look no further than your own reflection.


GIA wrote:
What applies to you does not necessarily apply to others or me.


I can, at least in part, go along with what Aegean said above. I see truth within the words. We humans are far from perfect and we are all responsible to some degree to how crazy and messed up this world of ours is. We do not have to be terrorists or murderers, et cetera, in order for us to see how much each of us personally and separately have contributed to the chaos around us. I myself am no saint and I am flawed.
We sometimes have a problem with "seeing" and taking responsibility for our part in things whether through action or non action. Why? Perhaps because then we would have to look at a reflection of who we really are and not one of who we believe ourselves to be. We all have a bit of Dorian Gray within us.

I do not assume to know exactly what Aegean meant by that but on the other side of that, there is a saying, simply put, which goes "What you see is who you are". (paraphrased).


Sure. We collectively have dues to pay. I read our friend more personally, thanks to some of the hate I attract from the theist side.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:13 pm

Greatest I Am,

Be as Marcus Aurelius was.

If you learn that someone is speaking ill of you, don’t try to defend yourself against the rumours; respond instead with, ‘Yes, and he doesn’t know the half of it, because he could have said more’.
Marcus Aurelius

:evilfun:
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15681
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Greatest I am » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:19 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:Greatest I Am,

Be as Marcus Aurelius was.

If you learn that someone is speaking ill of you, don’t try to defend yourself against the rumours; respond instead with, ‘Yes, and he doesn’t know the half of it, because he could have said more’.
Marcus Aurelius

:evilfun:


True that.

They do not know the depth of my hate for their type of evil.

They would fear me more than god if they knew.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Arcturus Descending » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:26 pm

Greatest I Am,

True that.

They do not know the depth of my hate for their type of evil.

They would fear me more than god if they knew.


Evil is a very strong word. What evil are you speaking of, pointing to here?

When you speak of the "depth of my hate" one might conjure up the word "evil" within those words.
You are a part of the problem if you are not a part of the solution. How has hating solved your problem?
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15681
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Greatest I am » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:16 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:Greatest I Am,

True that.

They do not know the depth of my hate for their type of evil.

They would fear me more than god if they knew.


Evil is a very strong word. What evil are you speaking of, pointing to here?

When you speak of the "depth of my hate" one might conjure up the word "evil" within those words.
You are a part of the problem if you are not a part of the solution. How has hating solved your problem?


Given that hate is born from love, love has served me well as it has made me hate all that would jeopardize that which I love.

I am speaking of the evils in having a genocidal and infanticidal god and belonging to a misogynous and homophobic religion that is not a universalist religion.

If you do not hate those evils and religions, you are not showing your love of justice and sanity.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:50 pm

Well if I may, DL, I'd say the object of your disgust is not the silly crap of the Bible that was written and believed by the people of that period... nor that those people practiced those conventions and institutions mentioned in the Bible you so loathe. It was, after all, what seemed normal to them.

Rather what disgusts you is that people today still use the Bible for something other than a pack of rolling papers (ever rolled a joint with a Bible page? bro) or to prop up the back leg of an unsteady washing machine.

That's what's got you all heated, I think. How long it is taking homo-dumbass to evolve intellectually and grow up. 'course you gotta also keep in mind that this slow evolution isn't totally natural. There are forces that are intentionally trying to sabotage it so everybody remains a dumbass willing to work an eight hour day for some other dipshit.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2673
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Greatest I am » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:28 pm

promethean75 wrote:Well if I may, DL, I'd say the object of your disgust is not the silly crap of the Bible that was written and believed by the people of that period... nor that those people practiced those conventions and institutions mentioned in the Bible you so loathe. It was, after all, what seemed normal to them.

Rather what disgusts you is that people today still use the Bible for something other than a pack of rolling papers (ever rolled a joint with a Bible page? bro) or to prop up the back leg of an unsteady washing machine.

That's what's got you all heated, I think. How long it is taking homo-dumbass to evolve intellectually and grow up. 'course you gotta also keep in mind that this slow evolution isn't totally natural. There are forces that are intentionally trying to sabotage it so everybody remains a dumbass willing to work an eight hour day for some other dipshit.


We have been civilized for a long time now. Just not enough of us.

Religions like Christianity and Islam have been able to silence the brightest but those days are gone and that is why the supernaturally based religions are slowly dying.

Regards
DL

P.S.
Telling the ugly truth does not have me heated up.
It just shows my hate of evil.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Antithesis » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:55 am

Better yet, why do so many Jews hate Christians?
If it wasn't for Christian Zionists, Israel almost certainly wouldn't exist.
Sure, some Christians persecuted Jews, but some Christians put Jews on a pedestal.
The Babylonians, Egyptians, Greeks and Romans were pagan at one time, but that didn't stop them from persecuting Jews,
Modern (20th century onward) white nationalism has very little to do with Christianity.
The 3rd Reich was steeped in occult paganism and Social Darwinism.
Christianity was at best a necessary evil for them they ultimately wanted to destroy, because of its Semitic thinking and roots, and yet so many Jews still insist on hating Christians.
Why?
Why do they bite the hand that feeds them?
Why do so many Christians continue to put Jews on pedestal when so many Jews are doing everything they can to undermine Christianity and flood majority Christian nations with nonChristians, Muslims in many cases?
It's a paradoxical relationship, the Christian Zionist and the Jew.
Last edited by Antithesis on Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Antithesis
Thinker
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:06 am

The paradox is not a duality , it is a triumvirate, You are missing the most lecherous third: Islam.

It is fear of the third that subsumed the dual, totally yet merely through inference.

That is the key, that has to be.
Otherwise Jesus could not redeem.
Remeber the fall of Rome and the birth of Constantinople?

From Turkey with love, i fly to you.
Turkey .....it's hard to fly like eagles when bound down with tur keys.


This last is merely an intrusive thought . I don't trust it , as well.


It is a symbolic flow, that is all.
At this late hour, understanding closes , as 3 am approaches. (Pacific Standard Time)



'Mr Trump has been accused of abandoning the Kurdish fighters, who were Washington's main allies in the battle to defeat Islamic State's self-declared caliphate in Syria.

This is because Washington withdrew US troops from the border as Turkey launched its offensive on October 9.'
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users