The Most Logical Form of Judeo-Christianity--4A PART TWO

Greetings Readers,

I am unable to post “The Most Logical Form of Judeo-Christianity, 4A Part Two” in ILP as the photo schematic times out before it can upload.

I was able to post it here:

https://dissidentsphilosophy.forumotion.com/t472-the-most-logical-form-of-judeo-christianity-4a-part-2

You are invited to view 4A Part 2 if you will, as it is up and running.

Thank you,

I just went through around 1/2 of that.

I wanted to say, that anyone who thinks subjectivity means baseless brain in a vat kind of deal.
These kinds of people are fools.
Subjectivity is just a word.
Due to the great defects of humanity, i cannot say that humanity is a thought in God.

You seem to enjoy writing and spreading ideas.
Hopefully you have a good reception.

I generally take “subjectivity” as subjective experience or the fact or act of experiencing and the things one experiences during the act. There is basically subjective experience and everything that is not subjective experience, such as, in godless mythology the “whatever” that existed before the formation of the first brain, as subjective experience, given the mythology of death, does not nor could not exist before there were brains.

My take is that the “whatever” does not exist, brains do not create consciousness but are a reductio ad absurdum in the form of a bodily organ that is part of a “Matrix” of subjective experience.

But that’s my suspicion regarding the true nature of reality. As it speaks to things in the external world, I can’t say another person’s view is “wrong”.

I do. Thank you for your support, as it would have been impossible without you. And thanks.