Another username change request

Thanks

I’d like another username change if possible. Henceforth, I would like to be known as “Arbiter of Change”.

Arbitrary change made.

You do realize everyone’s just going to call you AoC don’t you?

You’re wrong. I’m going to call him Arb.

I will call him Bitty. :smiley:

Similar to ‘old bitty’:

urbandictionary.com/define.p … =old+bitty

I’m going to call him my bitch.
unzips

Arb is good too… I thought of that as well. Or more formally, Arbiter… but AoC captures the whole name without having to type it, who knows???

Maybe I will call you Ec… the sound a cat makes when it coughs up a furball. :smiley:

No ecm, you claimed to have a theorem that proved that everyone would call him AoC and I disproved your theorem.

=) Good one!!!

Admit you’re wrong.

What is this smell? sniffs
Smells like… jealousy.
You guys just jelly of my super cool and awesome new username that I conceived.

And yeah Ec, I know people will mostly shorten it to AoC. Believe it or not, I’ve thought about that and concluded I like the acronym as well.

No way that beats advocate of pulchritude.

Did you check your diaper?
Maybe you need a change.

A change for the better would be quite preferable, in fact it would be much more pleasant.ato think that while we all share a good laugh here, we know who exactly you were before, others don’t seem to care, they just like to leave their old persona behind like an old shoe. not that easy,the proverbial echoes follow like a faithful dog.

Orb, I have no idea what you’re trying to say most of the time. Are you being intentionally vague or is that just your natural writing style? And the occasional awkward typos don’t help in discerning the meaning of your posts either.

Obviously. What does that have to do with my username change though?

Is a name change really that significant that you can draw some kind of a relevant distinction between a past me (Atheris) and the ‘now’ me (AoC)? I like to think that my persona is preserved irrespective of the name I choose to attach to it.

AoC, will keep me on my toes, trying to get used to it, I did the same thing with OBE to ORB. But, ILP a members change names in a different fashion. The relinquish their old name and register as a new person. I think what we are trying to do is, more of a patent act to deflect a presumed perspective a name may inflict. the abandonment of persona, is like running away from one’s perceived self, in fact it may be due to a moment of fear, that the interjections don’t mathc the projections, the man in the mirror may not be the same man. that is all I was trying to say.

Magsj or Carleas, I request a name change please.
. I cannot give a reason. Thank You , in advance.

Hello, Carleas or Magsj.

I would like to reiterate my name change request, perhaps it went unnoticed, perhaps my lack giving an adequate reason may be the cause of non response,
but maybe You are just too busy.

My name change is not really meaningless, and has
to do with feelings which surfaced along the way.

I may dvelve only on passing into these, to support
my request. it has to do with the earnestness with
which I have empowered my residence here, the amount of work and the seeming carelessness with which I have thrown some feelings encapsulated into
some ideas that have been discussed.

But ultimately, it deals with a deeper structural
change. I do not wish to change persona. By
abandoning thenoreviousnone, and come up Among others with another one, and so hide my previous incarnation, since in my case it may not work, in fact
I know it will not.

However, my entry here to ILP revolved around a
charming painting by Rosseau, aptly titled ‘Charm’,
and here notably, the idea of three is a charm, reminds me of the long standing battles I have been waging with the demons, whose brotherhood I have
been for long trying to shake.

Nevertheless the man in the middle is only staring
back at me through three mirrors, and this has
always been the case, and I have been in a sore spot ever since I can remember, of being drawn to an intellectual way of interpreting selfhood,most ignoring
the man to the left of me and to the right.

Or be is most appropriate at this point to seek that
focus, because if anything, I would like to convey a
sense of not having relinquished the humorous side of brotherhood, and not to forget that sister I never had a chance to find.

For these reasons, among others I apply for the
name change. That it will strike some members as
odd, that such is attempted, is diminished in my mind by the fact that others have done the same on occasion.

Thank You for indulging me, and await Your kind
decision. In any case, I will rest however it turns

out.

As Always, Orbie