Fuck everyone, I out

Ah, another vegetarian.

So, you do tricks with your hands, do you?

Great (observational) list, and you are spot on with 4. :wink:

Bullshit.

I’m so disappointed that you don’t know me at all… after all these years :crying-blue:

It’s over JSS, over [-(

That which comes so easily leaves and returns so often.

I just want to say Magsj, before this site disappears forever… I still think your a worthless piece of shit, and you apparently as far as I can see never posted on any philosophy subject ever… and you’ve spent the last few years of your life just fucking around, messing with peoples post on a philosophy forum for no good end.

In the future, on your deathbed, when your reflecting on if you’ve lived a good life, know the answer simply us no. You have neither children, and all you ever did was fuck around with people on philosophy forums, breaking their debates and sapping their potential. I doubt your working part time at a orphanage or hospital, helping the poor… a parasite to society in your fullest.

So… now the site is collapsing. We could of had a much smarter crowd on this forum, the kind with smarts and attachments. Who know how to fix things and give a damn. 99% of the people here don’t really give a damn. Some Nietzscheans, rather dullwitted even for their kind, who struggle with words like Ontology and Epistemology (hey, dey the same thing, let’s cancel dem out, duuhhhhhhhh) and trip over very simple Imago issues figured out over 70 years ago. Child molestors. Rapists. Canadians. Nihilists.

I really don’t see any value, any point, any virtue whatsoever to any of the trash and garbage you’ve systematically enforced here, a forum of Max Nordau styled Degenerates.

Anyone I’ve ever wanted to talk to, have as friends… in the least bit interesting, I’ve found on other sites. This place comes off like styrofoam at best.

Its really sad, a philosophy forum where philosophy is never debated on.

I think Satyr is a piece of shit, but note this positive in regards to him over you Magsj. He encourages loyalty, and doesn’t scare away people to the point the forum intellectually collapses, and has no members to turn to help fix it, because in this forums case, most with know how to fix things gave up on this site a long, long time ago.

If this site somehow does survive, I strongly suggest making Satyr a Moderator, and getting rid of Magsj. Its so far downhill here that I can’t honestly imagine the downside, what’s going to happen? He is going to mess with people’s posts, send bullying PMs to people? Magsj already does that. What, the forum will become perverted? All this “quality moderation” has turned this site into a hub for nietzscheans and pedophiles. Your top poster currently is a transvestite who thinks he/she is the Overman. You have a Jew (Fixed Cross) who gets off,on the very philosophy that killed 6 million of his people and gets excited whenever Putin kills his countrymen, a not so closested Neo-Nazi Spiritualist (Sauwelios) who quotes other people’s works, but never has a unique idea of his own, your top user on the site is a gun collecting drug addict. A German who quotes Aristotle’s Categories (Arminius) and gets giddy excited when he does so, then blathers on about Will to Power, which the Stoics proved in their critique of said categories doesn’t exist logically. Yep… the deepest fucking truth this whole forum keeps hinting at was roundly beaten two millennia ago as being absurd.

I can’t point to anyone. A single person who makes me want to stay. Yet other sites are full of them.Why? They have moderators too. But no MAGSJ, no Only Humean to endlessly dick around with other people’s posts. Plus, we typically can edit our posts, and there isn’t any farce on who owns the posts (this site has a absurd belief it owns your posts, it can’t possibly own the copyright, even if tucked into a contract. Its utterly unenforceable in court, no judge would side with it. Carleas as a DC Lawyer really should know better).

So I have so little respect for Satyr, think he is a idiot. But also think he would make a far better moderator than you. Its time for you to go. Your all beef, completely full of it. Time to bring Satyr in to fix this site before it completely falls off the internet.

Fuck, even the tranny poster (can’t remember it’s name) can do better than you.

I really wish SIATD was here to see this site collapse around you.

Remember, even if you somehow save the site, your still a horrid, useless piece of shit, with no positives, only negatives to your resume here.

Weird fucking name, bye bye horrid site. For all those the moderation fucked over these past years, I salute them. Into the hole I send this rotten hunk of shit into, to be buried alive, until dead.

Sayonara bad mods. Go slap beverages out of peoples hands while they chat in a cafe, or storm into debate halls with air horns, dragging random people off stage for no reason at all, or whatever moderators do in real life. Thats more or less what has been happening here for years. People of worth avoid this site like the plague.

Why do people have to be drama queens??? There ought to be a med for it.

James S Saint is a gun collecting drug addict?

What is going on?

Idiocy

I do not own ILP.

I moderate lightly, but I AM here to moderate.

You have issues, stop taking them out on me.

Have you gone mad?

Shakespeare syndrome. Drama instead of just exiting quietly stage left. Many leave quietly never to return then you have the ones that get on stage and become a HAMlet

You just bored, wanting some thing out of some body,
Broken down, can you not take an image, of a tableau, and present it like the one dimensional abstract
Thing
It has become appearance wise?

It’s ok it’s ok don’t you not see, it has lost it’s bordering compatriots
Can you not fucking leave it alone within ,
Encapsulated into its own ideograms,
Has TV so destroyed You as if one unable incredible horror of your encapsulation? The totality of des association strikes you funny don’t it, we’ll lets be totally honest
Turd,

you do not want to stick Your foot out that’s the reason everything is ebbing away with the waning of the other side of the moon?

If presented to you on a silver platter I bet you , totally at a loss, would go into a blocker’s write, blaming all plus the all mighty,
Why not this tableau-

Like winter of our discontent ,
As did jack nicholson’s block , redrum, so too, into the shadows all these fearless recede,
A woodwork of mosh agony, lost souls Gogol like
Staring out of vacuous orbs, why not let it.

All, hang in, there bro, or out so that can all see the crazy diamond of soul less epithet once written on future granite stone, somehow, somewhere,

Would say 'here lies Turd, really very a-propo, like. Turd, and most entreated solemn call
For friendship left unneeded,
The shadowy projections playing a black embroidered scarlet dance upon these timeless walls,
Somewhere, sometime,
Before long ago, before the strike of time,
An immense journey ahead, don’t worry about it, there is so much of it yet ahead,
That a thousand time multiplied ahead, may not vindicate that, which shrunk behind, as many times.

Is that the bardic gnaw, with fear for you, while hibernating, with the repeat commercial blade of that god damned futility.tv, and air condition, flailing near precipice, a sharp drop, as your condo’s luxurious carpet diminishing the horizon ,as soon as it’s end threatens your catapulting into the horrid lava,
As won’t said about Pompeii.

Soon as you get your tongue, can you of lost souls but speak?

The young man obviously wants to be heard Kris, but he doesn’t want to hear what we have to say in return, because he knows he’s just being provocative.

Turd was probably touching himself ‘there’ while he typed his last post up, so your lyrical prose is far too good for this situation Orb, but it is much appreciated.

Man needs to find a hobby innit!

Magsj

Could’ve just said let go, and once learned
It stays with you.

It’s so simple that becomes most difficult.

Just wanted to descend but no luck there.

In stead ascended

If thos lesson cam be learned then,
that, there ,
is none but lack of darkness
Which light it does evaporate.

It then fears none but its own condemn

Ferguson,

When all the stars have fallen down into the sea and on the ground, and angry voices carry on the wind, a beam of light will fill your head and you’ll remember what’s been said by all the good men this world’s ever known.

Listen to the tides slowly turning, wash all your heartaches away. We are part of the fire that is burning, from the ashes we can build another day.

The Moody Blues

:-$

The Moody Blues

:slight_smile:

:laughing:

For those (men) that think they can subdue/dull our shine… I say screw you.

Turd makes for a very bad profiler, as he’s going with what he feels (emotions) not what he thinks (observation). Not a single one of my peers would paint me as Turd has… in fact, I can’t get rid of those that I don’t want in my life #-o

So… give it up Turd.