ILP University

I think it would be a good idea to start a chain of ILP Universities throughout the world and perhaps on the moon with the first colony there.

All that remains to be discussed is, funding, aims, objectives, values, courses, facilities, resources, teaching and administration staff, development plans… etc…

If everyone brings a book to the next meeting we can start building the library.

Questions :question:

I’ll take any business related classes you guys decide I should teach, and will additionally teach a specialty elective in Pavlovian Conditioning and Its Applications to Society.

I’ll also be one of the football coaches, if there is a Head Coach more qualified than I, then I will settle with coaching Special Teams.

I’ll also set up an Intramural Street Hockey Team.

By the way, we can’t just open this thing and declare ourselves a University, it doesn’t happen like that. We can either link up with the State (Long shot) and become a State or Community College, or we’ll have to fly solo and label ourselves ILP College or ILP Technical College.

I mean, we could start out as a University, I suppose, but we would have to have a ton of shit in place going in before we let a single student in the doors.

I can bring my “Philosophy for Dummies”. Look how adept it has made me so far. :confused:

b College Prospectus - to date[/b]

Values

Wisdom

Courses

Pavlovianmodel146

Business
Pavlovian Conditioning and Its Applications to Society

Liteninbolt

Philosophy for Dummies

Clubs

Pavlovianmodel146

Football (Special Team option)
Intramural Street Hockey

Library Titles

Philosophy for Dummies

I’ll teach the special ed classes, and coach the druggie team.

I read at the bottom that there are 10857 members on this site.

If the average age is 15 that means there are 162855 years of experience between us.

Apparently the simple mathematical formula for a combined IQ is IQ1 + IQ2.

The average IQ is by definition 100.

That means the combined IQ of this board is 10 010 857.

So we have a combined IQ of ten million, ten thousand, eight-hundred and fifty-seven, and between us, ten thousand, eight-hundred, and fity-seven years of experience.

:bulb:

So…is it being suggested to make a serious attempt at accreditation on a collegiate scale for a philosophy college instructed by … um … “random” volunteers?

Or is it being suggested to model this virtual collective as if it were such a thing as a college?

Values

Wisdom

Courses

Pavlovianmodel146

Business

Liteninbolt

Philosophy for Dummies

Smears

Special ed

Clubs

Pavlovianmodel146

Intramural Street Hockey

Smears

The Druggie Team

Library Titles

Philosophy for Dummies

I suggest both.

We need to get the owners involved…

Liteninbolt how do we go about getting owner approval/input on setting up the ILP (Technical) College?

well…if you are trying to be serious, then let me know when you can pay me money and I’ll look into the idea.

If you are looking at an online community simulating the construct, then sure.

Yeah we need to simulate first I think.

What can you offer us?

Maybe he could get Sarah Palin to speak at graduation.

Graduation Ceremony Proceedings - to date

Guest Speakers

Sarah Palin (Cancelled [out shooting moose]).

LOL! I suggest you get Carleas’ attention. :laughing:

If I get taken on as part of the faculty, I demand tenure. :blush:

Thanks…

This could be the start of a beautiful journey…

Semantic Analysis - How to be an effective communicator in philosophy. (also, reading and digesting philosophy according to semantics.)

…and no on Palin…she said she had too many moose to shoot.

Employment Conditions - to date

Tenure for teaching staff

For teachers entering their first year of teaching, tenure will be granted after successfully passing a probationary period of one year within the school. (Open to revision).

Experienced teachers will be tenured after a series of three tests lasting one hour each. (Open to revision).

Values

Wisdom

Courses

Pavlovianmodel146

Business

Liteninbolt

Philosophy for Dummies

Smears

Special ed

The Stumps

Semantic Analysis
How to be an effective communicator in philosophy
Reading and digesting philosophy according to semantics.

Clubs

Pavlovianmodel146

Intramural Street Hockey

Smears

The Druggie Team

Library Titles

Philosophy for Dummies