Can I be a mod for 30 seconds?

I want to have a blue username like the other mods who were bad at being moderators, and either gave up or had mod rights stripped from them, but without having to do the actual work of deleting spam or banning people at a whim, or explaining to others that I was acting fair and rational in doing so.

Let’s face it, I’m not responsible enough, and your not stupid enough… but you could just go the tantric path and make me a mod, then instantly promote me back up to the status of a regular poster… but with a blue name.

Come on, why not? It would just take 30 seconds.

Blue is so not your color. I see you in a nice light forest green or maybe a sunrise orange…

No… I got blue with a hint of green eyes, and they are emphasized whenever I wear blue collared shirts with a grey jacket.

Green is for losers on this forum, blue is the in color, it’s what women want.

I kinda dig guys in all white or all black.

It’s why you only buy your husband colorful clothes.

:slight_smile: In 30 plus years I have never bought him any clothing. He is a big boy, he dresses himself. He was wearing a white dirty T shirt and dirty white painter pants, on our blind date… LOL He was also sitting on the back of a big white Ford truck and a bit drunk. My white knight. It took a couple of years for me to realize he was for me. When I realized my best friend was the true love of my life, I said and felt those vows.
I hope you find that. :slight_smile:

Your eyes are blue with a hint of green, CN? I’d like to see that!!
My green eyes almost become blue when I wear blue. Not kidding. As a matter of fact, people have argued with me telling me, no, your eyes aren’t green - they’re blue. Go figure.

In what way would that be the tantric path?

I kind of like your name in this color - Contra-Nietzsche
Nice luminous hue to it. :laughing:

Like la flama blanca?

I have two shirts that are lavender arc… it matches my skin tone well… I have been officially, without requesting it being done(despite protests to stop), as no longer a blond, but a dirty blond by two friends who used to work at Vidal Sassoon… and despite dirty blond having the word blond in it, it’s not in the blond spectrum anymore, no matter my protests otherwise. Only in Hawaii does it turn full blond. The lavender sits a nice shade to my skin tone in light contrast to my hair.

And you can just look at my eyes in my avatar. I’m not going to become some weirdo PMing people pictures of their eyes. That would be weird. Very, very weird. Seriously weird… what kinda dweeb would do that?..

Now excuse me, I’m feeling a little weirded out by arc trying to push effeminate color fonts meant to bedazxle on me, and so will have to go watch the jumping out of a cake scene from Under Siege 10 times, with Steven Seagal yelling “Cut the music off” to restore my manliness. Might watch some Chuck Norris “Texas Ranger” clips where he is doing something absurd like kicking a guy in a wheelchair down stairs if it doesn’t make me feel manly enough.

Quit trying to turn me Arc. I won’t be gay for U.

You’re so funny. :laughing:
Your eyes actually look brown in your avatar. But you could probably conjure up some kind of mix of color to show your actual eye color, couldn’t you? Aren’t you some kind of alchemist anyway? :wink:
I’d love to see that nice soft blend of lavendar, dirty blond and turquoise. Are your eyes more a turquoise? lol
Stepping out on a limb to ask a question which might appear to make me ridiculous, are you from Hawaii - if so, what’s your blend? :mrgreen:
Don’t forget to watch NCIS and read a little Baldacci, especially where Oliver Stone is concerned. All of Baldacci’s main characters are heroes and heroines in my book.
I couldn’t turn you, even if I wanted to - and why would I want to? What a waste that would be - and please don’t mis-read that, you being a guy and all. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Okay, I won’t go there. :-"
I know better.
Maybe you’re like a Rembrandt or a Van Gogh.

LOL had to look it up. Well he is either very confident in himself which can be sexy or he is, , well hell I don’t know.
I was actually thinking more casual, dress without thought, just the look and confidence. I don’t know really. It just seems that my eyes wander to good looking guys dressed in those basic colors.

That shirt in the avatar was a metallic blue, similar to my eyes before turning slightly green.

In San Francisco, I did mostly security work… they had some sick fascination in sticking me into the really high end fashion stores in Union Square. I was asked in a store, while this window designer was setting up a window display, to grab her the wedge next to me and put it next to the horse saddle… looked next to me, saw no wedge… looked a little farther, saw a door wedge, so went and picked it up, so proud of myself, sitting it down on the box. Like a minute later she started calling me a idiot, and everyone laughing at me. Apparently, a wedge is a shoe.

But those faggots explained how fashion worked to me over time. I was asked by one designer, after having spent months standing bored out of my fucking mind in disgust in one store by the back door makeup artist, how military camo makeup differed from their stock in texture, and application. We actually had a rather indepth discussion about the history of camouflage techniques, and variations… I sadly found out, much to my dismay, that no combination of makeup would result in a face melting or explosion, as they were very careful to avoid using active ingredients in their makeup. The hope of seeing someone’s head explode was the only thing keeping me going some days there.

But I know alot now. I have a very worthless capacity to figure out the size, make, and model of a luxury purse now, and can tell if they are fake… and now sadly enough can’t find a girl attractive if she is clueless about fashion combinations, or bad hair in makeup. There was a time where a nice bidy and face was enough, but I see too many crackheads stumble around now putting together some bad outfits.

However, this has never stopped me from dressing badly myself. If anything, it reinforced my own bad tastes, fuck em. Don’t comb my hair, always shorts. But my overshirts do match my eyes and skin tone now. Something of a effect I suppose.

And no, not a Alchemist. Quite sober, quite modern. Just very far ranging in my studies, and hold all philosophy to a similar method of neurologically mapping. Add to this a love of history, and a cosmopolitan outlook, and it all quickly lends itself to anthropological insights to philosophy itself. I could easily be described as fifty things… some Nietzscheans here are even convinced I am secretly a Nietzschean, despite the name and cat on my head, and love of baby Jesus.

i am kind of surprised at the christian part of you though i’m not even sure why. I would have taken you for a very pagan stoic kind of humanistic person.
Tell me, who do you think was greater - Alexander or Charlemagne?

I have several books on both, including several Frankish Chronicles to help me in Latin.

Aristotle and Charlemagne both produced inherently unstable dynastic empires, centered on conquest to build their coffers, once it ran out, both empires became weak and fractured… even had Alexander lived, I doubt he could of gotten enough greeks in and founded enough cities to hold the persian core beyond the roadway system, and his generals would of become increasingly isolated and independent, and prone to mutiny whenever one of the children of Alexander would of showed up. He left very powerful states… the Romans and Carthage to the west, and Mauryans to the east, and had far too wide for a northern front against northern horsemen in Europe and Asia to effectively contend with.

Effectively, he was fucked. Charlemagne’s kingdom was more fractured, but more homogeneous culturally, with only the Magyars, Byzantines, and Arabs as a threat. He didn’t have Aristotle and Theophrastus to lead him intellectually as Alexander did, but pursued a system of learning for his people on his own, and tried to rekindle civilization. His dynasty was highly unstable… they had a bad tendency to make aspiring competitors for the crown Bishops, leading to awkwards precidents that several years later resulted in Papal Imperialist struggles. They lacked a “Universalist” outlook, as Cezar and Arminus swears to… as I can testify from reading primary sources… they wanted inheritance, with one overlord. Dynasties from both Alexandrian and Carolinian rump states lasted dozens of generations, but the bulk of both empires broke up and died off fast… at root due to administrative weaknesses in not grasping their situation.

Why you ask me such questions? I’m on history sites, you can ask me there.

My name still ain’t blue…

That just sounds so Johnny Cash.

I’d like to know what it is like being a censoring tight wad also.

Make me a moderator also.

:slight_smile: You already are highly opinionated to the point of tight wadishness… Why be greedy too.