We need a sex education thread

I’m here to more or less point out like, like, several members of your site are not just gay, but are, or openly fantasize about getting sex change operations.

I think it’s time for a thread where I post pics of man parts, explaining the natural functions and importance of penis, testicles, wide shoulders, back hair… in how it aids to the repercussion of the human race, and female parts like Boobs, Vaginas, and short stubby legs, and how their parts ensure the survival of the species… and then pics of how those parts from a man enter into the three holes of a woman to make babies, and why babies are important, and how trannies don’t think about babies, cause they hate humans.

Its necessary to do this Carleas, cause half your site is now just gay, and there are lots of knives out there, and people are going to bleed.

Funny taboo nakedness aside… its a very real subject, and it should be something we could talk about here. Just like, rant house is the only part of the site hidden, and it should be discussed elsewhere.

Can we have a subforum hidden in the psychology section? If not, I got no choice but to start posting pics out in the open.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=188154&start=25

That’s the thread that everyone was like “ohhhh, I am a tranny, or always wanted to be one”.

There are also additional reasons for a hidden subforum. We can’t discuss why this or that looks attractive, or the interrelation of fetish to images, discussing aspects.

If we don’t do this, if I can’t try to explain this in images, Fred might lose his dick. He is impulsive, and there are late night ginsu knife infomercials. It slice and dices.

My apologies, Turd, wrong guy. :blush:

TF, don’t take lightly the admonition that ILP is a place for ideas properly expressed. I can tell you now that the tone you take in this thread does not evince the delicacy with which serious matters should be dealt. You aren’t engaging in a good faith discussion of an idea, you’re emoting and mocking an idea that you can’t approach with maturity and dispassion.

In that vein, I can see no reason that pictures of genitalia would be necessary for a discussion on ILP. I don’t rule out the possibility, but given the degree to which dropping trou disrupts a conversation, there would need to be a very good justification, such that the act would tend to improve the discussion. At present, I am skeptical that such a justification exists.

The justification exists in the presentation of categorical images in regards to specific questioning, within a thread of said nature.

Your thinking of someone interrupting a thread already in existence elsewhere, who’s information is abstracted and based on the left hemispheric ideals, but not actual images of the right.

An example (non nudity): viewtopic.php?f=4&p=2547811#p2547811

This thread would of gone nowhere without intensive use of images. Why? Its a thread about invention, exploiting a informational feedback loop via the frontal eye fields. You see situation, and can take elements and combine them together for a product. I emphasised vision over abstract thought, but with the intention of the final push to modify abstract concepts.

It seems to work, as he was positively responding.

Secondly, don’t disrespect the virtues inherent in unexpected comedic expositions… they are a classical rhetorical tool, very much still valid in logic. I can’t help it if certain personality types or schools of thought insulate themselves from aspects of dialectics, they hardly have a dictatorship over thinking, and I can’t be expected to reduce the scope of response or exhort others to dumb themselves down.

Smashing a walnut with a sledgehammer is a good admonition against excessive use of force, but isn’t advocated in philosophy. Neither Karl Marx or Nietzsche would be respected had they tried to abide by the restraints of like kind and restraints… we oftentimes find differences and going into, through, and past a point, breaking its logic and pushing it to its logical extremes, is valid and preferred. Its a kind of violence to the idea, and a individual who closely associates with it, but we would still be eating nuts on the savanna, never learning to hunt with tools, if we strictly abided to this standard. The rules of debate in parlimentry procedure isn’t easily transferable to philosophy as a whole, and most would find it deeply undesirable in the long run, given a sort of dark age would emerge of the sorts in the movie “Demolition Man”.

This hidden thread (from people not signed in, and warned adult content is involved) could also be used to finally tackle the rampant racism on the boards. We currently lack, or example, the ability to confront racists by posting a range of racial features, such as different ears, and finding a pattern to their idealized and rejected features, and eludicate as to why. Its something we never really tried to do… they can make their claims, and it is largely unsettled, as no scientific inquiry examining how they process information has been tried here. Likewise, congenital birth defects… I did slot of research a while back in cholestoral related birth defects… the children of which are actively discriminated against, and abused and taken advantage of.

Studies have been done on this, but none really by philosophers, just psychologists. They aren’t expected to be as introspective as some of the racists here about their Orient-Observe Scanning Cycles, and how they come to rejection and acceptance.

Likewise, posts on the nature of beauty. Sexual fetishisms. Acceptability of tattoes. Pictures of warzones where massacres have occurred, and how psychological trauma arises, and if international policy us aligned.

These all all pic threads that are legit, can be moderated, but shouldn’t just be slapped up for the Google not machines to pic up.

Attaching it to the psych section, hidden unless your logged in, with warnings to the section is a good idea.

We arevover emphasizing language over images on this site. Einstein admitted some of his best thinking occurred with images, and not words.

Definitely if you tried to ‘discuss’ sexuality in the way you tried to discuss aviation in that thread, your thread would be removed and you would be warned and/or banned. I’d argue that your last two posts in that thread are just spamming, but at least there you’re spamming about something that isn’t a social lightening rod.

I’m not saying there’s nothing to be gained from images, ever, or that there’s only one kind of productive thought or discourse, but what you’re arguing for just isn’t what ILP is about. ILP is a forum primarily for written-word discussions of ideas. Sometimes ideas can be better discussed with a visual complement, and I’ve used pictures when it helped me make my point, but there’s a difference between that and an art gallery, or Netflix. ILP is neither of those things, to say nothing of the objective validity or utility of those things.

Truly a philosophy forum should have no visual nor linguistic [inc. meanings, expressions etc] limits.

That’s it.

Though the world or it’s powers and their idiotic followers, wants the world to be ‘something else’.

So you can’t have no visual nor linguistic limits.

I don’t accept that this is true. We should have no limits on the content of expression, but we must, and all forums, both virtual and physical, must have constraints on the manner of expression. Without such limits, the ability to have a discussion breaks down.

It is the real world itself that requires that such constraints be placed by anyone seeking to foster discussion, and the denial of reality is in fact the basis on which it is held otherwise.

True enough i suppose. Intelligent people should be able to debate freely about anything and show images concerning a thing. …but inevitably you get drunk etc people and argumentative ones.

I don’t get what the problem with showing hard penises is - generally. Nor do i get the lack of nudity on tv now we have HD, and it seems that we have got rid of benny hill and the like but hannibal is fine?!!