Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

I’m a little suspicious. The 2nd one, the pixie-to-die-for one (guys you know the one) doesn’t look at all like the attractive BLOND lady Shyster posted on page one. Not in this decade anyway. The come-hither french chanteuse is a little more plausible. But bear in mind it’s extremely posed.
So just to clear matters up for everyone here, I submit that Shyster should be required to post yet more pictures for confirmational purposes only. Here are a few suggestions, just to get things started:

1. Dressed as a nun.
  2. Dressed as a candy striper.
  3. Donning an ILP t-shirt. Wet t-shirt optional.
  4. W/glasses and prim outfit, reading de Sade.
  5. Dressed as a nurse.

Again, this is only for confirmational purposes. Otherwise, nice pics, all of you.

I took it in a mirror while trying to keep the camera out of the shot and trying to keep the shot in focus…cut me some slack,man. The other ones were taken around 6months ago…and they are video captures from Miss Pain, where I’m all done up in my face paint and monkey suit.My hair was dyed, and it still is. I have to dye my hair…it started going grey at 16 and is about 40% grey right now.

If I were to put up phoney pics,I’d put up pics of someone way more attractive than me…

There are ILP t-shirts? Where can I get one?

Hmmm…why would you want to see pictures of me in the aforementioned garb when you can surf the net and find much more beautiful women wearing all of the above?

I’m curious…is it because it seems more interesting when you already know the person somewhat…like the difference between seeing a Playboy model naked and seeing a female co-worker at your office naked?

Wholly debatable.

Yeah, Shyster, as far as beauty goes, you are hard to top (plus you have a brain!). As far as men go – Master Mike is not doing his job, if your being perceived as beautiful is important to you – because, clearly, you do not realize how beautiful you are.

I agree – you look much better as a brunette. Not that it really matters to me, one way or the other.

:astonished: oh god.
physical beauty doesnt concern me usually, but i am convinced you are literally the most gorgeous person ive seen.
i cant stop staring, and i saw that before turning my computer off last night (i came home at 1am) and i couldnt stop thinking about that second picture all day.

(hope that doesnt creep you out)

you are so very very genetically lucky but im positive your personality makes you even more attractive.

funny how you arent aware (or dont act like youre aware) that you are…wow…i dont know, but in my yes, i shudder when i look at you and im straight.

you ooze sex as a blonde (ms. sex on legs, hehe) and youre adorable as a brunette.
and that second picture is … i dont know how to describe it really, but looking at it is like a drug.

the fact that im dead serious about everything ive said kinda scares me.

don’t be. in my study i concluded that they are the same person. however, the two sets of pictures seem to be taken 20 years and a heroin addiction apart. (nevertheless they’re both still attractive…)

Which one makes me look younger…and which one makes me look like I’m on heroin? I’m concerned…is it my photography or the other guy’s? I’m a ripe old 33 in ALL of them.

Wow…thanks! I’m so flattered I’m speechless… :smiley: You made my week!

best I can do w.r.t. seeing my eyes

yes now i can see them…

and they are pretty!

lol, i wasn’t asking for a compliment, you just asked to see is all

well since you went to the trouble…i felt compelled to respond…
and im serious you really do have pretty eyes!

yay :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hello F(r)iends,

Tab has nice eyes. He looks like a sexy old goat.

-Thirst

A

WOW you have awesome eyes!! like an angel :smiley:

Wurd?

See I was thinking the dress and the shoes didn’t do the pictures justice this time. Sarax, lets get something straight. You are an attractive woman but if you are going for the whole costume pose in front of the new car thing, then I think you should be more critical.

The dress is cool but it isn’t you. The shoes don’t fit right either. The hat is great, and the faces are good too. The pose with the slight bend at the back showcases your butt, conservatively, which is appropriate of course, but with enough form to indicate a decent amount of “junk,” as it were, in tha trunk.

I’m gonna give you a six this time Sarax, but the one in the first series with the black dress, I think it was, was your best yet. I gave that a seven and a half. Hey, don’t be greedy. I’m sure you could make an eight or nine and I do keep in mind that pictures don’t always do someone justice. Keep up the good work and don’t take your clothes off yet. Oh, and lets keep the posing at a moderate level…nothing to much resembling a mounting position. And forget about what the camera guy says. No we don’t want you to make love to the camera so ignore teasing of that nature.

Go 'head, sista. Make dees playas recognize.

hey hey, its ascot the dress had to be done, and i like that dress and love those shoes. the pose was just me pissing about. but like are you rating me cos like wtf!!!
i’m at least an 8 :stuck_out_tongue:
ok fine
retreats back into her shell to find a paper bag

wow
you have amazing eyes!

now i have to compare your eyes to embracetrees eyes.

your eyes have so much more intellegence behind them, and they are way sexier…they are gorgeous and so deep, i just fell into them…
i dont think i could look into your eyes in person without blushing :blush:

however
embracetrees your eyes are way cuter

i believe my theory is right…when you look into a persons eyes you look into the person, your intelligence, your artistic nature, your philosophical nature, your personality…your eyes show these things.

finally found the camera…