Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Hello F(r)iends,

A more recent pic…

Taken by a friend on a camera-phone at a birthday party.
In hand is a girl’s phone number.
When I told my darling wife, she says I passed the test. :smiley:

TAB:
My wife states: “he’s a sexy man” and she puts emphasis on man.
I just happen to think she’s right.

-Thirst

Due to request. I humbly present… myself.

(I’m the good lookin’ one. ^_^)

manifested,

This is a perfect example of a beautiful woman with a fuller body. If she were fully clothed you would never appreciate her beautiful body and MOST men would toss her off as being fat. This is one of the sexiest bodies I have seen on a woman in a long while - I hope you tell her that. Why the HELL do men today want women who look like skinny little boys?

(Tell her Bessy is just some hot guy on the net… LOL)

lady Bessy,

That gross generalization is highly unfair.

Not all men want a waif. Some of us, particularly males of Italian and Hispanic decent, (probably because of certain genetic relation), prefer the robust female form … not fat, just thick.

The female in that picture, although a bit too busty for my tastes, has an elegant line to her midsection, and shows all the fineness of the soft allure of the feminine form.

Even lady Bessy can be wrong … once in awhile. :^o

Manifested is rather… manifested. :laughing: :laughing:

fuck… I crack myself up.

Good for you, Mas. I agree with you about some men, but most men like the skinny woman with the fake boobs. I get a kick out of seeing women at the club naked - how men can get off on touching plastic boobs is beyond me. Women don’t turn me on, but if one did - it would be one who is softer, curvier and one who doesn’t make my body hurt from the bones digging into my skin.

Okok, am I protesting too much? Damn straight. I am curvy - and they’re REAL. Sue me. :laughing:

Hmmm, I think that males of ILP should be allowed to vote on taking that statement at face value, OR, if we should opt for a male ILP concensus, post tweak test, of course. This will allow us to assess the authenticity of the breasts in question, and summarize a determination on said authenticity via popular masculine vote.

Any males in agreement, say “tweak, tweak” or simply raise your hand, tweaking fingers extended.

Tweak, tweak.

-Thirst4Nips

LMMFAO … I knew brother thrist4debauchery wouldn’t be able to let this one go on the slide by … LMMFAO

Males: 2 votes

Females: no voting voice on this one.

LMAO. self-five!!! #-o

Tweaking on the internet? (-50,000 points)

females up 22,000

Ack … lady Bessy came back to the thread too soon!!! :blush: :blush:

Oh the shame, but still the thought … =P~

Tweak, Tweak, Tweak.

(because twice is not enough)

-Thirst4Nips

Oh, naughty thirst-san

Thanks. :slight_smile:

im a rabbit in your headlights

I know there have already had a few comments on this pic, but I must say, you have the most beautiful eyes I’ve every seen.

Wow! That’s quite a statement. Thank you Gecota.

A

Sometimes I feel as if I’m two people.

Yeah, I know what you mean, it gets crowded in here sometimes…

A

It’s just in this pic you really see the color of your eyes, and they have a really beautiful shade of blue. Also, I really like eyes, I think eyes are one of the most beartiful part of the body.

thats what i told my friend’s girlfriend last night, cause i asked her if i could look into her eyes…they were average.