Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Kinda small, but that was a practice salvo. By the way, this is me in a very nice restaurant in Catania, Sicily, about to sign for the bill…a very, very large bill…

Nice pic, Omar…

I’m loving those eyes!

Are you from Haiti?

I think you’re a fake btw.

Thanks for payin me some attention young fella!

To tell ya the truth Im from africa as you can by lookin at mean. Of course you couls get all philosophical and say that you only from were you at at the given time. But I won’t get all smart with a young fella like you because the young people get mad easy and I aint trynna get all mad because that aint my way. Anyway, I say Im from africa and Im dam near as old as the place if you get me.

On a serious note you ought to mind your manners with calling me a fake. I aint even said nothin important yet to call me such a thing. I been keepin it real well before there was such a sayin.

Ill accept your appology with a good heart though.

Personally I wish I could get into some trouble round here, but my great great great grandsons computer which Im usin has trouble bringin up this page cause its slow. That makes it tough to get it on with folks.

Skor!

OG, OG, OG… when WILL you learn. :wink:

Yeah, there does seem something suspicious about you Tedious Old Fart. Im suspecting that youre a joke, another ILP member playing a joke. Either that or you realy are just an eccentric old man. But you sound a little over the top.

Angst I see your picture there and can see that your a man of advanced age such as myself. So I would assume that youre mature enough to know that people aint always playin a trick, but sometimes they are but since I aint thats besides the point if ya feel me and I hope you do.

Its funny because back in the day in say the 1930s films anybody that theyd say was eccentric was just a gentle way to say they crazy but aint hurtin no one. So, is that what you tryin to say.

I think it is and I got to say again that Im an old old man that been around as long as shit. Longer than that even. Im here to talk about important shit not make jokes, but thats ok too sometimes.

Nasdrovia!

I didnt mean eccentric in that sense, I meant… strange.

I was going to post a picture (with the propped eyebrow, as promised to sarax), and I forgot what I must do to create a link for the picture, so I made an avatar with it.

I would rather just post the picture and keep the Kierkegaard, because my face looks like a crammed pixel pie.

Someone help me out. I did this long ago at MSN but can’t remember how I did it.

I believe that Nietzsche was correct when he said that those with a bad memory have a slight advantage over those who do not. They get to experience the good things many times over and constantly “for the first time.”

So it is again. I shall learn how to create a link for my picture.

Hey, although I am taking one step forward and two steps back…I’m still walking, so give me a break.

Better to be lost than on a path that will eventually end, I say.

imageshack.us/

You should be able to figure it out from there.

i’ll second that on the case of trop here :evilfun:

Alright, I think I got it.

uploadyourimages.com/img/095 … 1_0004.jpg

Nice picture, Detrop

I bet you can’t guess what’s growing behind that towel hanging in the closet.

I’ll give you a hint.

What makes it grow is like salt but is not a spice.

Okay I’m lying.

The hint was “sodium,” as in a sodium light, and I don’t have a pot plant in my closet.

I missed this years cycle and its too late now to get anything worth while done. I could germinate and harvest in October (I’d transplant them outside anyway) but I’d be missing three months growth time. The buds would be mediocre and I don’t tolerate mediocrity.

Maybe I could set up a drug cartel with the monkey boy, Gobbo, and exchange over the boarder…

“Gobbo, its detrop. The time is going to be two o’clock at Preston’s Bridge. It has been suggested by my informants that…”

“Prank caller! Prank caller! I’m hanging up.”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i can see that happening… hey if you guys ever need a middle man for the transport … :smiley: :wink:

Worse yet is the fact that the opportunity was completely missed to say something witty like: “then how do you live with yourself” as a direct response to the quote: "I don’t tolerate mediocrity.

Its a sad day when a man has to come up with his own…uh, what’s that word? It has to do with making a parody out of an anecdote I think. Damit. Its on the tip of my tongue…

I heard it once before I swear.

You know actually this brings up a decent question. How, if mental constructs are formed from word images, are the ideas of words ever “on the tip of the tongue?” I know that there is a word and that it represents the idea I have here in mind…but without the word I shouldn’t be asking for a definition of the idea I have.

A bit of a paradox, it seems.

Ah!

Anti-climatic.

Is that it?

edit: or is it “climactic?”

I don’t have a dictionary and I dropped out of kindergarten so I could work for a living.

Now I couldn’t tell a pot plant, even if it grew under my bed.

However, I am intrigued about the metal object in the right of the picture, an indicator of your sporty habits. I think it is either a bycicle or an exercise apparatus thingy.