Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Now check this out…since we’re into Zappa trivia at the moment.

That same fall into the pit put him into a wheel-chair for two years. During that two years he produced “Over-nite Sensation” and “One Size Fits All,” two albums which showcased his guitar work extremely well, and unlike the preceding and following albums which tended toward other instrumental compositions, these two emphasized his lead playing the most.

My theory?

He spent more time playing the guitar because he was in a wheel-chair.

[thank you, thank you]

Yeah, plus i can’t think of Zappa without the long hair.

The other day I was readin about impressionistic painters.

So, I’m not bein a realist when I say you look like Zaopa. I am saying that you give the impression of the man. I think he was from the mideast too.

Anyway I hope you dont end up in the pit.

i don’t have any pictures of me but here is a picture of my daughter

she’s giving a kewl evil look

Deleted

That photo of a human being rotated into my selection of avatars is me.

And yes, I really dress like that. q:

Kebop,

You are just adorable. :smiley:

Awww…you make me blush

…and so we played.

LINK

long live zappa

(recently edited in honor of The Old Gobbo)

I couldn’t agree more.

Here is a picture of me after having been informed of an over-flowing toilet, clogged by the filth from the bowels of my friend, whom hours before consumed a magnificent meat-ball sub.

I did not witness the event long enough to see the alleged turd, but I did witness the bathroom floor become overwhelmed with water, and contemplated momentarily on the matter.

I do not have my most excellent six-pack at this time, so please bear with me ladies and I’ll get it back in a couple weeks, hopefully. I haven’t done my crunches in who knows how long.

LINK

lol

the ultimate contemplation. To do situps… or to not.

I did some today coincidentally.

It’s been a while since I posted a pic actually… maybe I shall here in a sec.

The one with the glasses and the bowl, under that brass light-fixture, was a classic.

You almost look like Johhny Depp in Fear and Loathing, at first glance.

Good picture. I couldn’t imagine just posing for a camera…I’d have to make a scene or something…anything.

I’m gonna do some crazy shit with this new camera and post some fun pictures. Standing in a display case at a shopping mall, frozen still, while people pass. That’d be cool. Shame I can’t post links to video clips, because all these shots are taken on a handycam.

How do you get the picture to appear without a link? Pasting picture properties between “Img” tabs and uploading it like that, or some kinda direct route to a link hub?

yeah just copy the direct link to the pic and then highlight it and press the ‘img’ button up top. Or just manually type the {img} url {/url} things onto the ends.

A very handsome man you are, DB.

What a nice thing to say, détrop. Thank you.

September 2005: