Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

I donā€™t abuse animals really, I joke about it. I save my abuse for insecure bipolar 20 somethings who want to satiate thier manic desires.

What about treating them nice and gentle? Iā€™m sure you could butter up a young female goat or a cow if you set the mood just right. Be a little a romantic, man.

I try to, but Iā€™m like that guy from ā€œof mice and menā€ before you know it, my kind gestures turn into a hair pulling neck breaking good time.

Sweet! :smiley:

Thanks, Iose. I must say, reaction has been pretty positive overall. Most people seem to ā€œget itā€ without my explaining anything. Even had some girl call them ā€œdeep,ā€ again, without explanation. Was pretty satisfying.

Goddamn my nose in that second pic. Itā€™s not that big.

The tatoos look like an extension of your Nike shirt :wink:

The tatoos look like an extension of your Nike shirt :wink:

well, never expected anything less from the likes of people who say that they are in solitude but in reality are always very well connected in standing up against one man.
keep it up! :slight_smile:

Newer photos. I tried to make one my avi but the thing wouldnā€™t stop resizing it.

Evil me.

Angel me.

Cool pics, Echo! Do you study photography at all?

Iā€™ll probably regret this later, but itā€™s been a boring day and thereā€™s a camera lying around, so I couldnā€™t resist.

youtube.com/watch?v=PS8jaHlS-a8

That was a waste. You should post videos on philosophy.
mine!

There are kids that post on youtube that put the adults here to shame.

That would destroy my presidential campaign 30 some years from now, if people found archival youtube videos showing what I really think of them.

Between Youtube and Facebook, I think there will be very few clean presidential candidates left.

Which is why weā€™ve got the ones weā€™ve got.

I would vote for you xzcā€¦ good video on the the Tube and I like your hair style.

ā€œxzcā€ā€¦ nice location on the keyboard (just occurred to me while typing)

mmmā€¦

mmm philosophy,

:laughing: thanks, but I donā€™t think even I would vote for myself as president.

Echo,
Besides, I donā€™t see any benefits to posting a video philosophic comment. I can see how I could get something out of it if I had something good or witty to say, but fact is I donā€™t.

Hereā€™s a face to connect to my words as if that changes anything Iā€™ve said.