Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Looking like a nerd in my new glasses :slight_smile:
glasses2.jpg

[size=150]CONGRATULATIONS, XZC[/size]
Beautiful eyes. The look on your face - you seem to be thinking -

graduation22.gif
And on to Grad school. Dive right in but have fun too. :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

arc, I love your signature

Thank you, AR. Thereā€™s not much going up there. :laughing:

!!!EXTREME CLOSE-UP!!!

(thatā€™s a ringpop in my mouth)
DSC00575.JPG

Blurred,

:laughing: You really need to stop talking so much so that people will STOP doing things like this to you. Seriously though! :laughing:
And thanks for loving my signature. After I had put it in, along with the avatar especially, I was actually pondering how juvenile it just might be for a philosophy forum, and considered taking it out, but the next morning, my perspective changed and I thought from the other side of the coin, that it might actually fit perfectly with philosophy, especially the signature. Someone told me that the avatar had sort of a disco feel to it, which I do get, since he mentioned it. :banana-dance: :banana-dance: And as for the monster, as a female, you might also be able to conjure up an image that it would represent. =P~ And soā€¦

What are you up to these days?

These days, Iā€™m out of job corps, working in Michigan, enjoying my life for the most part, but being pretty miserable at the same time. Does that make sense? I think not!

Blurred,

Yes, it makes perfect sense, because when we can view life as this great panoramic puzzle, we find that there are a great many many pieces to it that donā€™t seem to fit, but they do fit, if we are patient enough to place them in the right places.

Why donā€™t you actually go out and buy yourself a beautiful puzzle that turns you on and put it together, something to focus your thoughts and energy on, and something More to accomplish. Puzzles can be like zen. :laughing: :banana-dance:

LoL arc, puzzles are fun. Iā€™ll consider that.

Most recent photo of me.

me on the porch copy.jpg

Me, getting horribly wind-blowed, and Lake Michigan behind.
DSC00773.JPG

More pics from the lake
DSC00864.JPG
DSC00778.JPG

Pretty eyes -_^

Why, thank you

[attachment=0]DSCF2534 (2).jpg[/attachment]

Wow Magsjy - you are absolutely positively gorgeous - but arenā€™t you feeling a bit hot in there.

And what is that suspicious look in your eye? :banana-dance:

Aw, thanks Shepherdessā€¦ I am impressed that you could even make me out well enough to tellā€¦ in that red-haze of a party pic of mine :slight_smile: but I think the AC in the club kept us cool, but the people were hot :wink: ā€¦hence the suspicious look in my eye :smiley: It looks a bit like hell, what with the fiery red glow nā€™all, but at least we know what hell may look like :laughing:

You are very perceptive, young lady :smiley:

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the essential jonquil . . .

And here is the non-essential jonquil with mariposas in her hair. :wink: