Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Blurred,

:laughing: You really need to stop talking so much so that people will STOP doing things like this to you. Seriously though! :laughing:
And thanks for loving my signature. After I had put it in, along with the avatar especially, I was actually pondering how juvenile it just might be for a philosophy forum, and considered taking it out, but the next morning, my perspective changed and I thought from the other side of the coin, that it might actually fit perfectly with philosophy, especially the signature. Someone told me that the avatar had sort of a disco feel to it, which I do get, since he mentioned it. :banana-dance: :banana-dance: And as for the monster, as a female, you might also be able to conjure up an image that it would represent. =P~ And so…

What are you up to these days?

These days, I’m out of job corps, working in Michigan, enjoying my life for the most part, but being pretty miserable at the same time. Does that make sense? I think not!

Blurred,

Yes, it makes perfect sense, because when we can view life as this great panoramic puzzle, we find that there are a great many many pieces to it that don’t seem to fit, but they do fit, if we are patient enough to place them in the right places.

Why don’t you actually go out and buy yourself a beautiful puzzle that turns you on and put it together, something to focus your thoughts and energy on, and something More to accomplish. Puzzles can be like zen. :laughing: :banana-dance:

LoL arc, puzzles are fun. I’ll consider that.

Most recent photo of me.

me on the porch copy.jpg

Me, getting horribly wind-blowed, and Lake Michigan behind.
DSC00773.JPG

More pics from the lake
DSC00864.JPG
DSC00778.JPG

Pretty eyes -_^

Why, thank you

[attachment=0]DSCF2534 (2).jpg[/attachment]

Wow Magsjy - you are absolutely positively gorgeous - but aren’t you feeling a bit hot in there.

And what is that suspicious look in your eye? :banana-dance:

Aw, thanks Shepherdess… I am impressed that you could even make me out well enough to tell… in that red-haze of a party pic of mine :slight_smile: but I think the AC in the club kept us cool, but the people were hot :wink: …hence the suspicious look in my eye :smiley: It looks a bit like hell, what with the fiery red glow n’all, but at least we know what hell may look like :laughing:

You are very perceptive, young lady :smiley:

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the essential jonquil . . .

And here is the non-essential jonquil with mariposas in her hair. :wink:

Straight hair, a different. look for me.

That’s me on the left (duh) and one of my “best girl’s,” Tanya. We were on a trip to the movies and decided we were going to make it a bit more interesting than it actually was and get dolled up.
T-bag and Me.JPG

this is me when i’m posting on ILP

[size=10]
(yes i know the mask is backwards, but wearing it the right way all day makes my nose red)[/size]

Your friends nickname is T-bag… Lulz. :laughing:

LoL, yes I call her T-bag. You should see some of the reactions we get when we’re out in public and I call to her, “Hey T-bag!”

You look awfully young to be so jaded - as per your signature. Would you be the son of Satyr? :laughing: :laughing:

Only kidding.