Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the essential jonquil . . .

And here is the non-essential jonquil with mariposas in her hair. :wink:

Straight hair, a different. look for me.

That’s me on the left (duh) and one of my “best girl’s,” Tanya. We were on a trip to the movies and decided we were going to make it a bit more interesting than it actually was and get dolled up.
T-bag and Me.JPG

this is me when i’m posting on ILP

[size=10]
(yes i know the mask is backwards, but wearing it the right way all day makes my nose red)[/size]

Your friends nickname is T-bag… Lulz. :laughing:

LoL, yes I call her T-bag. You should see some of the reactions we get when we’re out in public and I call to her, “Hey T-bag!”

You look awfully young to be so jaded - as per your signature. Would you be the son of Satyr? :laughing: :laughing:

Only kidding.

I’ve said it before, you really do have beautiful eyes.

Anyway, we all wear our masks every-which-way, xzc - so it doesn’t really matter. And a mask is still a mask.

LoL does the mask stop you getting infected with utter stupidity?

[size=05]Your poor, poor nose! I’m not sure it bothers anyone outside of yourself to see a working man bearing the marks of his trade.:stuck_out_tongue:[/size]

Barely, though it’s mostly to keep the infection from spreading any further.

Thank you, Arc.

Cute picture, Blurred. Has anyone ever told you you look like the Evanescence chick, Amy Lee? I don’t know, maybe it’s just the light eyes/dark hair combo…

love her voice

LoL, nobody’s every told me I look like anyone. Well that’s not true, my mom has told me that I look like my dad, but I don’t know the guy, never even seen a picture, so I don’t know. I don’t look like anyone I’ve ever seen before. I’m kind of funny-looking.

Well, I’ve never seen you in person, but if your photos are any indication, you’re pretty. And I still think you resemble her. :wink:

LoL, well thank you Anita, that’s a compliment on both counts.

That’s me on the left. The other guy is my cousin.

You know, it looks like a ball-gag in your avatar… :teasing-whipyellow:

Hmmmmm
me2.jpg

LoL, I really have to disagree, but then maybe it looks different to me because I know what it is.

I see you’ve found/come across the mirky mind of Chris - I think he was doing a bit of wishful-thinking there :laughing: