Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Donā€™t do it Blurred. Donā€™t let him maniupulate you into being some kind of a puppet, to do his bidding, just to convince him of something.

Shame on you, Tab [-X

Here you are, Tab. Sorry about the lack of signs, but itā€™s the best I could do on such short notice.

arc :slight_smile: Iā€™m not scared of Tab.

DSC00614.JPG
DSC00576.JPG
DSC00469.JPG

:smiley:

Howā€™ve you been anyway, when I left a while ago your life seemed permanently to be yo-yoing between success and disaster. I kinda missed you.

:laughing:

Nice smoke-screen Tabā€¦ I think it worked :wink:

I have studied the ways of the internet-ninjaā€¦

LoL, life is going quite well these days :slight_smile: I know itā€™s just a temporary respite from ā€œdisasterā€, or at least the yo-yoing, but Iā€™m enjoying it.

You gave me an ā€œawwwā€ moment. I kinda missed you, too. :laughing:

Tab= A veritable Flash-Clip Swiss Army Knife.

Yeah, your smoke-screen worked as well as hisā€¦ :wink:

Tab,

Hey, nasty gypsy man, welcome back. Missed you in my pasture. :cry:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Now you donā€™t need an earring in that ear. :astonished:

See what happens to nasty gypsies when they abuse little lambs? #-o :wink:

Donā€™t let go, little one. Hang on with all youā€™ve got. =D> =D> =D> =D>
So good to have you back.

Well, thatā€™s put me off free-range meat and poultry for life. And earrings. That guyā€™s got good teeth though, for a peasant. Orthodontics were great in the 15th century I hear.

Thanks for the welcome back S.

:laughing: I was just looking through some pics from Job Corps and I found this one. I look like absolute crap (note the puffy eyelids) and Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m wearing my government-issue Carhartt jacket backwards, but I still like it. My friend Robb (aka Hops) gave me these chocolate lips on V-day and then snapped this pic. We totally wasted that entire day sitting around bullshitting.
DSC00397.JPG

Moi :wink:

[attachment=0]43.jpg[/attachment]

dem females :angry-extinguishflame:

Iā€™ve been meaning to post a pic hereā€¦ I just donā€™t have that many pics lying around.

Itā€™s obviously photoshopped.
This was originally a goofy ā€œposterā€ for the band.
I had to cut most of it off, cuz Iā€™m actually striking a ā€œboy bandā€ pose flexing my abs with no shirt on. :confused:

Hereā€™s a more recent one, of me and our guitarist on a night outā€¦

I found this picture on a ā€œnight lifeā€ site that sends people out to different clubs and pubs to take pictures and tell stories about what happend there, I guess weā€™d made an impression that night. :-"

Okaaay, MadMan, I kinda pictured that way, albeit with a straitjacket involved. MagsJ however, left field, left field. A good deal more plucked and polished than I imagined, I had you down a little more yuppie/bohemianā€¦ :laughing:

So were picturing me as a drunk and sexy stud strapped into a straitjacket?

Dude!
Not cool! [-(

Yeah, I know, Iā€™m a sick man.

A ā€˜Lisa Bonetā€™ type I bet you imagined? nah, Iā€™m more your chic n sophisticated kinda gal :wink: although I do dress street on my days chillin. :smiley:

Lisa Bonet.

Drool.

More drool.

Er. Yes. Sorry, what were we talking aboutā€¦? Oh damn, Iā€™m talking to your chest.

Drool.

Who is Lisa Bonet?