Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Hooray, another man who has procreated. Or helped anyway. =D> Three going on fourā€¦?

Hmmmā€¦so this is what someone with too much testosterone looks like? :wink: You have red hair? What nationality are you? Your eyes are a perfect match for your hair, sort of auburnish. :laughing: How long have you been sporting that goatee, is it?

Not quite 2 yet (wait 'til the end of September) - and already she can spell her name, smart kid!

Wow - sheā€™s pretty big for her age. What have you been feeding herā€¦? Spinachā€¦?

Ha! Havenā€™t tried spinach yet. But she does eat a lot.

Oh how you must hate me for putting such an all too human a face to the man-god you had envisoned me to be in your smitten state!
:laughing:

I have pitch black hair, but some of my facial hair is redā€¦ I have no idea why! :-k

My motherā€™s parents were turkishā€¦ my parents are pharsi.
And I grew up all over the place!
Passport says Iā€™m danish though.

For a good long time nowā€¦ I shaved it onceā€¦ got too many complaints. So now, itā€™s here to stay! :stuck_out_tongue:

Isnā€™t that style called a ā€œvan dykeā€, though?

yep

:orcs-cheers:

I guess you read the Genderless thread where I said:

ā€¦and what can one do about that? :confusion-shrug: nothing! so might as well get used to how things are. #-o

Played one of Bill Cosbyā€™s daughters in the Cosby Show and was married to Lenny Kravitz with whom she had children with, and tried to launch a singing career, but with not much success - note her bohemian/hippy look.

Aw thanks Blurred - compared to your average general-consumer camera pro cameras rockā€¦ :smiley:

[attachment=0]me3.jpg[/attachment]

xzc, I have a friend from Albania or Kosovo, Iā€™m never sure which one it is, and he looks almost exactly like you.

MadManP

:slight_smile: Not at allā€¦I actually like that face of yoursā€¦something very benign about it. You ā€˜areā€™ a demi-god to me.

Was I smitten with you, Mad Man? :wink:

Wow you are some kind of exotic, eclectic demi-god. Can one consider you a great dane? :laughing:

Do you have a picture of yourself sans your goatee? And what were the reasons for the complaints? Lose the mustacheā€¦I do not like mustaches!!!

When will you comment about my picture?

Oh my and ooh la laā€¦ :laughing:

Hey, Magsjy, how are you doing?
Youā€™re just jealous, Magsjy, that Mad Man is mine. I see through your facetiousness. :laughing: :banana-dance: Stay away from him! Do you hear me? Heā€™s mine! [size=150]Mine[/size]! [size=200]Mine![/size]

I staked my claim to that Mad Man quite some time ago. :imp:

Go ahead, tell her, [size=150]Mad Man[/size]ā€¦youā€™re mine! Or I swear that I SHALL, by all the treasure I hold dear in my lair, bite off your fool demi-god head.

Wow, arcturus, youā€™re really crazy, you know that?! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I jest of course :banana-dance:

Yeah, I know, gibā€¦donā€™t know what happens to me. When the insanity is let loose, I just let it flow. Strangely enough, I am happy in these moments. :laughing:

:laughing:

Am fine Arc - am just enjoying reading the flirt-fest between you and MMPā€¦ nothing more :wink:

So what does that tell us - about the deeper lessons in life and all? :-k :shifty:

I donā€™t knowā€¦perhaps to lose our self-consciousness and become more Self-conscious?

Or perhaps that it is only through our insanity that we become free to be ourselvesā€¦

Come to think of it, doesnā€™t the very word itselfā€¦[in]sanity suggest that we find it within and bring it forth. :laughing:

Yeah, something like that. I was thinking that it means we each have our own ā€˜[in]sanityā€™, and that is where we each feel most at home.

Should we each strive towards the ā€˜normā€™ or towards our own respective extremes? Probably the golden mean is best, no?