Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Not quite 2 yet (wait 'til the end of September) - and already she can spell her name, smart kid!

Wow - she’s pretty big for her age. What have you been feeding her…? Spinach…?

Ha! Haven’t tried spinach yet. But she does eat a lot.

Oh how you must hate me for putting such an all too human a face to the man-god you had envisoned me to be in your smitten state!
:laughing:

I have pitch black hair, but some of my facial hair is red… I have no idea why! :-k

My mother’s parents were turkish… my parents are pharsi.
And I grew up all over the place!
Passport says I’m danish though.

For a good long time now… I shaved it once… got too many complaints. So now, it’s here to stay! :stuck_out_tongue:

Isn’t that style called a “van dyke”, though?

yep

:orcs-cheers:

I guess you read the Genderless thread where I said:

…and what can one do about that? :confusion-shrug: nothing! so might as well get used to how things are. #-o

Played one of Bill Cosby’s daughters in the Cosby Show and was married to Lenny Kravitz with whom she had children with, and tried to launch a singing career, but with not much success - note her bohemian/hippy look.

Aw thanks Blurred - compared to your average general-consumer camera pro cameras rock… :smiley:

[attachment=0]me3.jpg[/attachment]

xzc, I have a friend from Albania or Kosovo, I’m never sure which one it is, and he looks almost exactly like you.

MadManP

:slight_smile: Not at all…I actually like that face of yours…something very benign about it. You ‘are’ a demi-god to me.

Was I smitten with you, Mad Man? :wink:

Wow you are some kind of exotic, eclectic demi-god. Can one consider you a great dane? :laughing:

Do you have a picture of yourself sans your goatee? And what were the reasons for the complaints? Lose the mustache…I do not like mustaches!!!

When will you comment about my picture?

Oh my and ooh la la… :laughing:

Hey, Magsjy, how are you doing?
You’re just jealous, Magsjy, that Mad Man is mine. I see through your facetiousness. :laughing: :banana-dance: Stay away from him! Do you hear me? He’s mine! [size=150]Mine[/size]! [size=200]Mine![/size]

I staked my claim to that Mad Man quite some time ago. :imp:

Go ahead, tell her, [size=150]Mad Man[/size]…you’re mine! Or I swear that I SHALL, by all the treasure I hold dear in my lair, bite off your fool demi-god head.

Wow, arcturus, you’re really crazy, you know that?! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I jest of course :banana-dance:

Yeah, I know, gib…don’t know what happens to me. When the insanity is let loose, I just let it flow. Strangely enough, I am happy in these moments. :laughing:

:laughing:

Am fine Arc - am just enjoying reading the flirt-fest between you and MMP… nothing more :wink:

So what does that tell us - about the deeper lessons in life and all? :-k :shifty:

I don’t know…perhaps to lose our self-consciousness and become more Self-conscious?

Or perhaps that it is only through our insanity that we become free to be ourselves…

Come to think of it, doesn’t the very word itself…[in]sanity suggest that we find it within and bring it forth. :laughing:

Yeah, something like that. I was thinking that it means we each have our own ‘[in]sanity’, and that is where we each feel most at home.

Should we each strive towards the ‘norm’ or towards our own respective extremes? Probably the golden mean is best, no?

I went back about 20 pages looking for your picture so that I could cast my benevolent demi-godlike judgement on your physical exterior… the parts that showed, anyway.
But I couldn’t find any pictures of you. :cry:
Now that I’ve shown you mine… you gotta show me yours!

However…

Tab
You look like my uncle’s long lost twin or clone or something…
That’s so disturbing!

She’s got numerous portraits of dragons - in this thread and elsewhere on ILP - and if I’m not mistaken, it’s a sort of self-portrayal.

So if you’re into dragon-o-philia, you’ve got yourself one hell of a babe!