Osama bin Laden is Dead.

After 9/11 does the blood really get cold here?

I hear you, Humpty. Now, if they U.S. government is making this elaborate story up, why wouldn’t they have said bin Laden was armed and on the offensive? That would have been a less questionable scenario. ALSO, they reported that bin Laden’s wife, who stood in between him and the Seals, moved toward them in a potentially threatening manner (whatever that means).

I would have no problem believing the whole thing except for this: why did we conduct a “muslim burial” for him and drop him at sea? That makes no sense.

If OBL would have given himself up, he might have gotten a trial. :slight_smile:

I mean before he was approached by the Navy Seals. :slight_smile:

i was expecting a response like this.

that’s why i provided examples of people who have committed heinous crimes and were arrested and tried.

So we must follow precedence because we must follow precedence? Or… what is the reasoning?

well, the fact is that with the state, there is no reasoning…or if there is, the reason’s gotta be kept secret.

I really don’t think Bin Laden was viewed as worthy of a trial… In the states eyes. Our nations ideology only looks good on paper. But then again, that ideology only can go so far… When push comes to shove. I applaud cutting through the red tape that so many times has binded us, harmed us, and defeated us.

i think a televised trial would have been pretty cool, i think it would have been very worth-while. the money the government could have made from televising the trial would have massively outweighed the cost of the trial, so to say it’s not “worth while”…well you certainly don’t mean it’s not worth while economically. i think it would have been a much bigger historical event: the trial of a terrorist. the murder of a terrorist…i don’t know, that doesn’t really have the level of significance that a trial would. a trial would have been nice.

I think a trial for that reason (money) makes it become a huge joke. I even think that to come up with that idea to begin with leads me to question your state of mind on the matter as a hole as well as your entire world view, even if it is not serious.

Next issue: Was the “Muslim ceremony” the right thing to do? Apparently his burial took place aboard an aircraft carrier in which a naval officer read traditional muslim burial rites that were translated into Arabic, with bin laden wrapped in white sheets in a ceremony that took approximately 45 minutes?

it is a huge fucking joke, are you outta ur mind?

I agree that it would be a joke but not in the same sense or severity of the term as if it was done for money as opposed to ideology, which could be seen as virtuous. I personally think virtue has it’s time and place, but it wasn’t nor should it have been the time or place with this raid on bin laden

The Muslim burial isn’t a question of morality to me… it sure as hell wasn’t done for any moral reasons by the U.S. military/government. There must have been a practical reason to do it (or make it up). I just can’t see it…

the burial at sea is specifically against the Islamic religion lol
seaservices.com/Muslim.htm

Him being the world’s most wanted terrorist is a pretty good one.

The burial at sea makes sense, he has no grave, no point at which the hordes of loonies can make a pilgrimage, or dig him up, or whatever mad shit looney terrorists do. They’re probably necrophiliacs too. Anyway, fuck the guy.

Here’s one reason I think the hit was actual: In the aftermath Pakistan has a whole load of shit to answer for, a lot of international pressure and suspicion has come their way. If the hit was a fake wouldn’t they have chosen some remote cave on the Afghan/Pakistan (or Iran) border rather than a million pound apartment? Unless there’s a political reason to smear Pakistan…

Bingo!

They don’t dispose of one false flag until they have already setup the next one.

The question now is, how many people will they murder in order to present the world with their new arch enemy?

No need for a new false flag operation when you have FEMA CAMPS SET UP TO ENSLAVE US ALL, ALL ACROSS THE UNITED STATES!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzE_TK-zmQ[/youtube]

Yes but so was killing Bin Laden… perhaps? Not entirely… there is some truth to that though. Now as far as the burial at sea, right… Was that the right thing to do also? :slight_smile:

guess you missed the point of what i said…

No, I didn’t. I didn’t say the ceremony was an entirely traditional and entirely founded in Muslim burial rites.