Osama bin Laden is Dead.

the burial at sea is specifically against the Islamic religion lol
seaservices.com/Muslim.htm

Him being the world’s most wanted terrorist is a pretty good one.

The burial at sea makes sense, he has no grave, no point at which the hordes of loonies can make a pilgrimage, or dig him up, or whatever mad shit looney terrorists do. They’re probably necrophiliacs too. Anyway, fuck the guy.

Here’s one reason I think the hit was actual: In the aftermath Pakistan has a whole load of shit to answer for, a lot of international pressure and suspicion has come their way. If the hit was a fake wouldn’t they have chosen some remote cave on the Afghan/Pakistan (or Iran) border rather than a million pound apartment? Unless there’s a political reason to smear Pakistan…

Bingo!

They don’t dispose of one false flag until they have already setup the next one.

The question now is, how many people will they murder in order to present the world with their new arch enemy?

No need for a new false flag operation when you have FEMA CAMPS SET UP TO ENSLAVE US ALL, ALL ACROSS THE UNITED STATES!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzE_TK-zmQ[/youtube]

Yes but so was killing Bin Laden… perhaps? Not entirely… there is some truth to that though. Now as far as the burial at sea, right… Was that the right thing to do also? :slight_smile:

guess you missed the point of what i said…

No, I didn’t. I didn’t say the ceremony was an entirely traditional and entirely founded in Muslim burial rites.

the post that preceded mine was talking about burying him at sea for moral reasons. i was commenting on that. it was claimed, in the news, to have been done in keeping with muslim traditions. none of your response has anything to do with what i was talking about. that’s why i say you missed the point. cuz you’re talkin bout some random shit.

So it was in concordance with muslim tradition except for the burial at sea… And?

and that was it, what the fuck do you mean “and?” get outta here

How could you proclaim that I missed your point if there’s nothing more to what you already stated? I asked if the burial at sea was the right thing to do. You said I missed your point. WTF?

you said “also” you asked if it was the right thing to do “also.”
that part confused the shit outta me. your whole post was like…i have no clue what you’re trying to say. speak english man.

I said exactly what I was trying to say. You can answer the question anyway you want. I don’t see how its confusing at all. I’m not trying to trick you.

i’m not answering the question. the also implies that something else IS right already…i don’t know what that is. i personally couldn’t care less where he’s buried, they could have fed his corpse to hyenas for all I care, the point is that they claimed it was done in keeping with islamic tradition in order to appease muslims who might be outraged by how they disposed of the body, but the way they disposed of the body is against islamic tradition anyway.

Or I was just asking a second question on the burial.

ah, i see, in that case the also should be placed in front. if it’s at the end like that…my misunderstanding was pretty understandable.

Is that a Grammatical rule? I’m not sure… do you know?

“Was that the right thing to do also?” – the also is in the context of there being another right thing to do.
“Also, was that the right thing to do?” – the also is to denote a new, separate question.

Yes the question is that is the first rule exclusive and couldn’t possibly refer to a new separate question?

That’s just what WW# says when he is trying to obfuscate and protect the false flaggers.