What do guys think the most perfect woman looks like?

Well, this is my idea of what a perfect man looks like :laughing: I know I wasnā€™t asked. So what. :stuck_out_tongue:
But perfect is as perfect does.

^^ He could be my brother, 20yrs and 5 stone ago. :laughing:

20 years and 5 stone? Translate!

Iā€™m 47yrs and 15 stone, I used to be skinny and all the girls fancied me, such is life. :stuck_out_tongue:

She looks like sheā€™s cooking dinner.

:laughing: Iā€™m trying to imagine in my mind how much you might still look like Ben. Ah, be still my heart. He gets that brain chemistry going.

The perception of beauty is a strange thing. To me, he does have a perfect face. Almost as wonderful as looking at the stars, well, at least it would be if he was before me. :laughing:

I have always wondered how ladies can look at men like that [regardless of oneā€™s narcissism], but I have no idea what beauty is from the female perspective ~ ugliness? :slight_smile:

Beauty from the female perspective = strong jaw line, less body hair than sasquatch, and tolerable personal hygiene.

Unfortunately, that puts the ideal around the 95th percentile.

Sure, but I would regard masculinity as ugly, is handsome beautiful? I wonder what women think beauty is in another woman?

I was once upset as a teenager by a girl who liked hairy men, when I was quite the opposite and hence spurned.

Iā€™d approximate something along the lines of a flawless complexion and slender figure combined with modesty.

Again, 95th percentile.

In all honesty, though, I agree with you. Although, it doesnā€™t seem as if women are conditioned to be as aesthetically fixated as men. You can have a bit of a gut if you supplement it with a sense of humor, for instance. This trend does seem to be getting less and less apparent, especially within upper class American culture where aesthetic value is ā€œvalueā€.

i.imgur.com/F82yS.jpg
Interested to know what ILP females think is the most attractive bodytype for a man

AnitaS

P.S.

Screw modesty, I want an Amazon!!!

Iā€™d expect so to, perhaps a beautiful womanā€™s face, to a woman, has harder jaw lines or something like ā€˜handsomeā€™ looks in men.

Women do seam more fixated on ripping male bodies etc these days, shame as I was counting on the humour element lols.

My boyfriend is ripped/athletic, and out of all the guys Iā€™ve dated heā€™s definitely the most hottestā€¦ not too thin or too muscular, but just right :wink:

Regarding women: I think guys love looking at a pretty/beautiful face, but they donā€™t necessarily want to date the person attached to that face, for the trouble that dating a beautiful female can bringā€¦ that is why the beautiful are damned, so maybe they should date each other :confusion-shrug:

Yeah, ugly people have it pretty easy. Weā€™ve got a foot up in the world like that. BTW, itā€™s physically impossible to get to and beyond built without some serious 'roids (but by gosh, thatā€™s not stopping me.)

The beautiful (both men and women) are used/wanted for their looks not for their mindsā€¦ regardless of whether they have a great mind or not, so dating each other would put them in a perpetual loop of mutual appreciation, well thatā€™s my view anyway.

I know many guys that are naturally athletic and rippedā€¦

Naw, thatā€™s just what you gotta say, because bitches get all, ā€œeww youā€™re so obsessed with working out!!ā€ if you let them know how much effort, dedication and discipline really goes into actually getting that sort of physique. You gotta play it off like itā€™s effortless. Itā€™s cooler that way.

[tab]"This? Oh, yeah. I do some situps and pushpus. No biggie. Iā€™m just naturally strong. You should mate with me, because I have good genes. :wink:[/tab]

:laughing: ā€¦well itā€™s an effort thatā€™s well worth it when you attract the partner of your dreams, no? :stuck_out_tongue:

Us women work-out too you know [-(

I have a friend (and I use the term very loosely) and she would speak for meā€¦ when people would ask me how I look so goodā€¦ by telling them that I have to work out every day for ages to achieve this look, and I would correct her every time by saying that I only work out a few times a week for 15 minutes per session but itā€™s the consistency of the training that counts in keeping one toned - basically the bitch tried to make out like I (and others) need to slog our guts out to keep in shape, but thatā€™s not the case for the mesomorph body type.

And I wonder why that isā€“what Iā€™ve underlined. Why canā€™t people go beyond the externalā€“especially when the external is either very pretty or pretty not very pretty?

Variety is the spice of life. Iā€™ve seen a lot of flawlessly beautiful women, all different from one another. Perfection does not have to be singular.

I used to think Natalie Portman was perfect. But since then Iā€™ve thought a lot of other girls/women look perfect, too.

^ See, perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMgUtaAKLlg

^ Also perfect.