What do guys think the most perfect woman looks like?

^^ He could be my brother, 20yrs and 5 stone ago. :laughing:

20 years and 5 stone? Translate!

I’m 47yrs and 15 stone, I used to be skinny and all the girls fancied me, such is life. :stuck_out_tongue:

She looks like she’s cooking dinner.

:laughing: I’m trying to imagine in my mind how much you might still look like Ben. Ah, be still my heart. He gets that brain chemistry going.

The perception of beauty is a strange thing. To me, he does have a perfect face. Almost as wonderful as looking at the stars, well, at least it would be if he was before me. :laughing:

I have always wondered how ladies can look at men like that [regardless of one’s narcissism], but I have no idea what beauty is from the female perspective ~ ugliness? :slight_smile:

Beauty from the female perspective = strong jaw line, less body hair than sasquatch, and tolerable personal hygiene.

Unfortunately, that puts the ideal around the 95th percentile.

Sure, but I would regard masculinity as ugly, is handsome beautiful? I wonder what women think beauty is in another woman?

I was once upset as a teenager by a girl who liked hairy men, when I was quite the opposite and hence spurned.

I’d approximate something along the lines of a flawless complexion and slender figure combined with modesty.

Again, 95th percentile.

In all honesty, though, I agree with you. Although, it doesn’t seem as if women are conditioned to be as aesthetically fixated as men. You can have a bit of a gut if you supplement it with a sense of humor, for instance. This trend does seem to be getting less and less apparent, especially within upper class American culture where aesthetic value is “value”.

i.imgur.com/F82yS.jpg
Interested to know what ILP females think is the most attractive bodytype for a man

AnitaS

P.S.

Screw modesty, I want an Amazon!!!

I’d expect so to, perhaps a beautiful woman’s face, to a woman, has harder jaw lines or something like ‘handsome’ looks in men.

Women do seam more fixated on ripping male bodies etc these days, shame as I was counting on the humour element lols.

My boyfriend is ripped/athletic, and out of all the guys I’ve dated he’s definitely the most hottest… not too thin or too muscular, but just right :wink:

Regarding women: I think guys love looking at a pretty/beautiful face, but they don’t necessarily want to date the person attached to that face, for the trouble that dating a beautiful female can bring… that is why the beautiful are damned, so maybe they should date each other :confusion-shrug:

Yeah, ugly people have it pretty easy. We’ve got a foot up in the world like that. BTW, it’s physically impossible to get to and beyond built without some serious 'roids (but by gosh, that’s not stopping me.)

The beautiful (both men and women) are used/wanted for their looks not for their minds… regardless of whether they have a great mind or not, so dating each other would put them in a perpetual loop of mutual appreciation, well that’s my view anyway.

I know many guys that are naturally athletic and ripped…

Naw, that’s just what you gotta say, because bitches get all, “eww you’re so obsessed with working out!!” if you let them know how much effort, dedication and discipline really goes into actually getting that sort of physique. You gotta play it off like it’s effortless. It’s cooler that way.

[tab]"This? Oh, yeah. I do some situps and pushpus. No biggie. I’m just naturally strong. You should mate with me, because I have good genes. :wink:[/tab]

:laughing: …well it’s an effort that’s well worth it when you attract the partner of your dreams, no? :stuck_out_tongue:

Us women work-out too you know [-(

I have a friend (and I use the term very loosely) and she would speak for me… when people would ask me how I look so good… by telling them that I have to work out every day for ages to achieve this look, and I would correct her every time by saying that I only work out a few times a week for 15 minutes per session but it’s the consistency of the training that counts in keeping one toned - basically the bitch tried to make out like I (and others) need to slog our guts out to keep in shape, but that’s not the case for the mesomorph body type.

And I wonder why that is–what I’ve underlined. Why can’t people go beyond the external–especially when the external is either very pretty or pretty not very pretty?

Variety is the spice of life. I’ve seen a lot of flawlessly beautiful women, all different from one another. Perfection does not have to be singular.

I used to think Natalie Portman was perfect. But since then I’ve thought a lot of other girls/women look perfect, too.

^ See, perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMgUtaAKLlg

^ Also perfect.

Natalie Portman…mmmmm… =P~ …so fine…and finer with a skinhead!!

Slight tangent here, but one person whose “beauty” I’m baffled at is Jennifer Aniston, I just don’t see it…Nicole Kidman too… :confusion-scratchheadyellow: