What do guys think the most perfect woman looks like?

AnitaS

P.S.

Screw modesty, I want an Amazon!!!

I’d expect so to, perhaps a beautiful woman’s face, to a woman, has harder jaw lines or something like ‘handsome’ looks in men.

Women do seam more fixated on ripping male bodies etc these days, shame as I was counting on the humour element lols.

My boyfriend is ripped/athletic, and out of all the guys I’ve dated he’s definitely the most hottest… not too thin or too muscular, but just right :wink:

Regarding women: I think guys love looking at a pretty/beautiful face, but they don’t necessarily want to date the person attached to that face, for the trouble that dating a beautiful female can bring… that is why the beautiful are damned, so maybe they should date each other :confusion-shrug:

Yeah, ugly people have it pretty easy. We’ve got a foot up in the world like that. BTW, it’s physically impossible to get to and beyond built without some serious 'roids (but by gosh, that’s not stopping me.)

The beautiful (both men and women) are used/wanted for their looks not for their minds… regardless of whether they have a great mind or not, so dating each other would put them in a perpetual loop of mutual appreciation, well that’s my view anyway.

I know many guys that are naturally athletic and ripped…

Naw, that’s just what you gotta say, because bitches get all, “eww you’re so obsessed with working out!!” if you let them know how much effort, dedication and discipline really goes into actually getting that sort of physique. You gotta play it off like it’s effortless. It’s cooler that way.

[tab]"This? Oh, yeah. I do some situps and pushpus. No biggie. I’m just naturally strong. You should mate with me, because I have good genes. :wink:[/tab]

:laughing: …well it’s an effort that’s well worth it when you attract the partner of your dreams, no? :stuck_out_tongue:

Us women work-out too you know [-(

I have a friend (and I use the term very loosely) and she would speak for me… when people would ask me how I look so good… by telling them that I have to work out every day for ages to achieve this look, and I would correct her every time by saying that I only work out a few times a week for 15 minutes per session but it’s the consistency of the training that counts in keeping one toned - basically the bitch tried to make out like I (and others) need to slog our guts out to keep in shape, but that’s not the case for the mesomorph body type.

And I wonder why that is–what I’ve underlined. Why can’t people go beyond the external–especially when the external is either very pretty or pretty not very pretty?

Variety is the spice of life. I’ve seen a lot of flawlessly beautiful women, all different from one another. Perfection does not have to be singular.

I used to think Natalie Portman was perfect. But since then I’ve thought a lot of other girls/women look perfect, too.

^ See, perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMgUtaAKLlg

^ Also perfect.

Natalie Portman…mmmmm… =P~ …so fine…and finer with a skinhead!!

Slight tangent here, but one person whose “beauty” I’m baffled at is Jennifer Aniston, I just don’t see it…Nicole Kidman too… :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

No no no no. She doesn’t look bad with a shaved head, in fact her androgyny is intriguing, but hair can be just so damn sexy.

Yeah. I dunno. I guess Aniston kind of has that girl-next-door charm, but I don’t see anything extraordinary about her. Kidman sort of emanates a poised elegance…her and Cruise were pretty good in Eyes Wide Shut…but I’m not crazy about her either.

Fine. She does have nice hair though. I’ll give you another: Keira Knightley. Oh my. She looks similar to Natalie Portman but she’s more like the sexier side. If Portman is sweet, Knightley is spice.

P.S. I also don’t think Portman is androgynous at all. She’s too pretty to be androgynous…

Noooot really. You’re most likely another cardio bunny getting all dolled up before you go to the gym. In my experience, I’ve met maybe one or two females at the gym who seem to know what they’re doing. One of them was actually a regular in the weights room, but wore this half skirt looking thing to cover up her ass, cos the gym would grind to a halt anytime she rolled around. Holy shit. An ass chiseled with squats is something to behold. Glorious. Why don’t more women lift? Seriously! It’s fucked up. They say because they don’t want to get huge and gross, but really, it’s because they’re stupid, that’s why. YOU DON’T HAVE ANYWHERE NEAR THE AMOUNT OF TESTOSTERONE NECESSARY TO BUILD THE KIND OF MASS YOU THINK IS GROSS (women have on average 10 times less ng/dL of testosterone than men…Your bodies make it biologically impossible to put any significant amount of muscle. You were made to put on fat, or if you work out, to get rid of that fat. The amount of muscle a woman can put on naturally is very minimal, but it makes all the difference.

You still believe in somatypes?! lmao

Muscley women are repulsive. :-&

Right, it’s not like it’s taken her over 5 years of lifting heavier than me for at least 4-5 hours every day, WHILE taking buckets full of steroids. What people don’t seem to realize is that 100% of professional bodybuilders, men and women, take massive amounts of steroids to get where they are. People think that kind of monstrous physique is a product of hard work, so that if you pick up a weight heavier than a 5lb, you’ll explode to that size immediately. It’s retarded. You have a biological limit. As a woman, look at the last pic. As a man, you won’t gain more than 20lb or so a year, for the first and maybe second year. After that, you start approaching your biological limit and your body stops making muscle.

The first guy is Eugen Sandow, and he was from an era before steroids. That’s the kind of physique one can get naturally and provided you’re blessed with some awesome genes. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to be bigger than that. I doubt anyone will say he looks huge and gross, and that’s someone with the genes best disposed for building muscle. That’s our species maximum, naturally. The next grotesque pic is the terminator in what’s considered to be the golden era of modern (post invention of roids) bodybuilding.

i.imgur.com/jQlhX.jpg

You must think people are either incredibly naive or stupid if they don’t realise people use steroids to “build,” especally when they look like that woman or Arnie. Either way, the woman I posted is “muscley” and it is gross, as are the men who look like that though. The women who you posted in that other pic, might be said to be “fit” or “athletic” I wouldn’t personally describe them as “muscley,” but I don’t think they look great either…well, at least not in those pictures, I don’t know, a 6-pack/muscle definition on a woman just doesn’t do it for me…at all. Too masculine maybe…

When you consider how big the controversy over steroids in baseball is, yeah, people are in fact incredibly naive and stupid. Yes, everyone in professional sports (where strength and mass is required) does steroids. You can’t compete without them.

I’m not in the States so I’m completely oblivious to anything baseball related :laughing: but I can imagine it being a domino effect, one person does it, wins, so, the rest need to, to at least compete. I think that’s what happened in cycling, anyway, drug tests!

Are steroids accepted in the perverse world of bodybuilding?

None of those.
More like the statue of David…but a bit tallerawesome.jpg

…with the mind of Einstein, Sagan, Dawkins, Nietzsche (among others) and the heart of Albert Schweitzer…among others.

I’m not a muscle person except the kind that develop through hard labor on men.
I like apes to be apes and men to look like men. :laughing:
For me, men and woman BOTH who become THAT overdevoped is a real turn off…I see it as ugliness.

They’re accepted in that world, but outside of it, nobody will admit to it. What’s hilarious is the fact that you have regular professional body building, and then you have another class reserved for natural bodybuilders. :laughing: