Let's talk about HELL

Let’s talk about HELL

Religions should only talk about hell, should only constantly hammer in and down on people how much they will suffer when they die, how bad it will be, they should create as much terrorism in the minds of people as possible, total psychological panic, fear, they should get people on the run big time. It will be really terrible, infinite pain forever, extreme pain, just imagine, just think about it, it should keep you terrorized for every living moment of your life. Because hell is really, but really bad, and that is where we are all going no matter what. But religions often just suggest it, just skim on it, just barely mention it, so the terror is subtly inserted in people’s minds, but they are immediately distracted with other things, but the concept has gone in the subconscious and is ready to haunt people forever. This is the power of religion, they are subtly manipulating people’s brains without them noticing it. But we are actually in heaven, or have been in heaven as just one picosecond of not hell is the greatest gift ever, so you have achieved everything possible, the greatest gift god can ever give you because he allowed you not to be in hell for one picosecond. You have won, you have won forever, even if you suffer an eternity, that one picosecond compensates all, you have achieved and are in heaven even though you are in hell, because god is not a mathematician, one picosecond of heaven (which essentially is the absence of hell) is more than enough, is infinitely more than an eternity of hell (god should go back to school and learn some arithmetic). By the way, when you go to church on Sunday, remember that your are actually going to a lesson in Philosophy and Metaphysics, as the object of discussion is imaginary metaphysical abstractions.

Bu this concept of hell is part of a more general system of thought as in the threat “you are accountable”, you must “behave”, if not you will be punished. This creates self guilt, self repression, self flagellation constantly in every moment of your life. It is based on you “are in control”, you are the “boss”, you can win, so if you didn’t win you deserve the punishment. But it is absurd, we don’t even control one electron of our mind or brain, let alone billions of moving parts life and an economy are made up of, all independent of you, all your enemies, all ready to contradict you and fight you as in the fight for imaginary “limited resources”. So we are set up for mourning, for always and ever regretting that past, we love to mourn, to be sad and angry or depressed about that one thing that went wrong (there is always and will always be one thing that went wrong, that contradicted us) the thing we did wrong, the thing that made us lose, only repenting and mourning that mistake we made, that loss we had, that thing we lost, or that promise that was broken, or that illusion that was revealed (there is and will always be a mistake, if I did G then I would have had S, but this is not guaranteed, ever, it is only a possibility, and maybe if you did G you would have gotten S, but after that N which you wouldn’t have wanted, so any path is a guess, any path can be “winning” or “losing”, but we only win temporarily, the game of chess against life will make us lose anyways in the end no matter what).

So this is what the ruling class wants, you must always be in self guilt, always trying to win, always putting the guilt on yourself, it is always your fault of your condition, self punishment always. They love these structures, these are the structures of the laws also, punishment and accountability and the rules you broke. But this structure of a law works well in small groups where the ritual that programs behavior is well known and where societies are simple: we live in ultra complex (or maybe really simple ?) societies where the rules are unknown, ambiguous, ever changing, and in the end you get laid off anyways.

Of course, I already see another infinite recursion of impossible problems coming up: if there is no accountability and punishment how can you force people to behave, since people behave badly because they are and like to contradict constraints and they suck, but the laws are necessary, but who chooses which laws ? and so on, an infinite recursion of intractable problems since we are pure contradiction always.

The real problem is that today there are really so few arenas economically to show off how better you are in comparison to others, also since the economic structure is hell bent on eliminating as much labor as possible, since a Technological Economy makes the system richer and richer by the moment and doesn’t need work anymore (so much for all of the “resource scarcity myths”), but this inequality between people must be forced, must be created when in all truth it is not justified, or justified only in very few cases: but the system wants everyone to compete “against” everyone else, to win the “competition” and “fight”, so that a person can feel “he deserves more”, he has won.

Kill religion and kill god. Believe in nothing, just say nothing exists, we are nothing, we are dead, the world is dead, meaningless, has no necessities, is nothing, is a void, is not pretty or ugly it is totally indifferent to all and everything. The truth is that there is nothing, no value, no universe, no necessities, nothing at all, everything is simply dead, no activity, no meaning, nothing further to achieve, a total void. Everything is independent from us, from our temporary state of life, there is no beauty or value, the world is your enemy BIG TIME, accept nothing at all as the truth. Just like the rocks on mars have nothing to say to us, they are “barren”, “boring” (boring is the best state of existence), so is the real nature of everything.

We should be dead, instead Matter decided to take a vacation from what it really is and what it really should be doing and what it really should be and that is indifferent, dead, nothing, no activity, no nothing, pure void, no values, no sensations, total oblivion. But it wants to take a small vacation from what it is and pretend to be alive, and pretend to exist and hence it comes alive and lives in the form of man with his self consciousness: but if you have to fake it, fake it BIG TIME, the transition from death to self consciousness and the process of living in this universe as decoded by our arbitrarily designed mind - brain can be substituted with a transition to another arbitrarily designed mind - brain that lives in another universe. And this other universe can be as wild and incredible as possible, they are both fake so who cares how you fake it, life is fake, just like our temporary decoding of this universe according to our temporary necessities imposed by the arbitrary design of man by what ? Natural evolution ? or god ? or the laws of physics ? well who cares, just change the stage, the reference system that imposes restrictions and interdictions, inhibitions and constraints, change them into something else and you can have a ball. It is all a lie anyways, who cares.

In that sense everything should be compared to the state of death, and since by comparing life, your life, or the universe o anything to the state of death you see that it is a lie, a temporary instability, Matter wanted to go out and play with itself for some time, but it must go back to bed, mommy will tuck it in bed again soon, then a modified mind playing a different game is just as good.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=175386

“A sequence of manipulations and causes and effects that we performed with our mind in our universe and with our Matter P that created contraption A, that is now experiencing a new universe.”

One interesting thing is that the Instant Singularity as defined by just wildly and randomly changing the neural circuits in minds as P creating A, and A being then totally independent means that since the nature of A is so far away from anything we can imagine, the relationship between P and A can be as far away as possible: hence even all of the symbols in the universe couldn’t describe some modified minds, and even those would be indirections for other symbols, trillions of indirections, of denotations, ever more vaguely implying some kinds of modified minds living in incredible universes, way past anything we can possibly relate to.

And those minds are just as real as any other mind: only because you have been so deeply programmed into believing and valuing other people’s minds, it is so hard to see how it is a simple indirection, a simple assignment, so you really believe in other minds, as deep as possible, but you don’t believe in these new modified minds, one is real the other is fake: nothing further from the truth, just invert the assignments, the real mind is fake and the fake mind can become just as real. You can’t touch other people’s judgment, it is a total abstraction, they give you clues, but don’t believe in the clues, just lie to yourself, lie to all, all is a lie, Matter likes to lie, if it didn’t like to lie it wouldn’t want to go out and play and pretend to be alive when it should be static, no activity and dead. But mommy will come back, and put Matter to bed, go on Matter, be a good little boy, the time to play is over, now go to sleep.

Now copy and paste all of this for your homework, show mommy and give it to the teacher, she will give you an A and maybe a star.

"And those minds are just as real as any other mind: "

Actually even more real, trillions of times more real than anything we can ever conceive, they have all kinds of sensations, all kinds of new causes and effects, ever new and changing, without end. Just like you believe in the sensations other people have, you must believe in the sensations abstract symbols have, even trillions of times more so, ever more, they are trillions of times realer (use big numbers to emphasize). Also the causes and effects creating the minds can be anything since P is anything now and even A is anything, so be careful, if you write a slightly wrong symbol for a mind you may create infinite pain (or pleasure, or anything else imaginable ?), any causes and effects can be assigned and associated, actually invent anything as far out as possible, the more impossible, the realer and truer, Lying is the only value our universe has, as truth was always just a make believe symbol.

Moved to Religion.

Did you forget to take your lithium?

Agreed.

kunstler.com/blog/2011/05/memori … se-20.html

Bustin J says:

“I just popped in to announce that I no longer hate women. I am getting laid regularly now.”

I answer:

So, does that mean you won’t read all my posts anymore ? Does that mean you won’t study them inside out for hours on end ? and all of those I have been writing on ilovephilosophy.com as nameta9 and old6598 (before I was eight man or something like that) for years now ?

And why are you telling me ? So I can feel so envious ? I will now proceed to inflict infinite envy upon myself, self punishment, so you can rub it in, real hard, rub it in that I am not getting any, go on, do that, tell me that I am not getting any and don’t have an ice cube’s chance in hell to get any. I can’t even look at a lady a mile away without running away frightened, go figure…

But you can read my last post on HELL, and I am in paradise, the most extreme paradise ever because I didn’t experience the infinite pain of hell for 30 seconds, but even experiencing very extreme pain for 30 seconds is still paradise achieved, since if you achieved paradise in the past, even 10 years ago, then it is achieved forever for all time and all points in space.

But god will throw you in hell for eternity, as he will throw everyone, no matter what, that is the big trick he played on all of us, when we die, he will say, you got all of the religions wrong, you all guessed the wrong god, I am the real god and I throw everyone in hell just for the fun of it, there are no conditions that can ever save anyone because I am the boss and decide, and decided that you all deserve to go to hell, but you will be in paradise anyways and for always because those 30 seconds of extreme pain you had, which was not the infinite pain of hell, was equivalent to paradise for all time and all space (god uses all kinds of different logics from us, time and space and quantities are all inverted and can be manipulated and assigned in all kinds of new ways) and compensates an eternity of hell and represents paradise achieved.

Aren’t you glad you are not me ?

I suggest you to leave the lady you found and tell her that for ten years you will have to study all my posts very carefully, and then maybe you could see her again.

I few posts above, I forgot the BOLD, so I had to correct this, here it is, say thank you, and you can copy it and use it for your homework, show mommy and the teacher, they will give you an A and a blue star too.

“because either you are fighting nature or you are fighting people”

And in fact we need MIND OVER MATTER, we must kill and defeat nature and not fight amongst ourselves, but against nature and create collective results. Manipulate nature, colonize the galaxy, trillions of skyscrapers all across the galaxy. Trillions of Will Powers of trillions of people that add up as one monolithic force that crushes nature and dominates the universe, as existence waking up and dominating itself, as one entity, one chunk of matter completely and totally manipulating and dominating another chunk of matter.

Instead we have small puny fights amongst each other, no collective action and goal, no pride, no feeling that you belong to something greater than your puny egotism and this puny capitalistic - individualistic “I am better than you, I hate you, I must win” mentality that sets everyone against everyone else in a never ending fight demolishing society.

Right Wing Thug says:

“Dude, you’re really outdoing yourself. You ought to try to get this stuff published (in book form). I’m sure it would be best seller.”

I answer:

Jesus speaks to little children. I only write all of this stuff so little children can copy and paste it for their homework, as I am only 7 years old myself.

Maybe we can reprogram a new generation.

Bustin J says:

“I just popped in to announce that I no longer hate women. I am getting laid regularly now.”

I answer:

We are Impotency achieved, in almost all endeavors of life, in the economy, in absolutely everything, we can’t change anything at all, we can’t even change an electron, we are incapable of really doing anything at all, of getting anywhere at all, 100 % total Impotency achieved in all possible senses, sexual, psychological, economical, spiritual, you name, total failure, total Impotency, total absolute defeat. In fact we must GIVE UP BIG TIME, that’s right, just give up, give up real fast, throw in the towel, and get real angry depressed and rage against yourself and the world, go on, do it. The rich capitalists or the lucky will have everything always and you nothing. So suffer and feel pain and be defeated forever. How I love to defeat everyone, I am so envious of everyone, they must all suffer now. Actually everyone of trillions of people will have everything and you only you, one person infinite hell forever, that’s the way I like it. Now be envious.

But the dominating Economic Mythology always says don’t give up, try harder, it is your fault you don’t succeed. And then we have way Too Much Information, all of this information is useless anyways, it is used to confuse everyone even more, the spectacle of Free Will Powers conflicting against each other and fighting: what a depressing 1 bit universe, what a depressing 1 transistor circuit, a one line program, always repeated forever and ever, always fights, always me right you wrong, and so on and so forth.

That is why I am always conflicted in whether to write this crap or not, it is useless anyways, it won’t change an electron of anything, but maybe I can piss off some Right Wing Thugs real bad.

Now go on, little Susy and John, copy and paste this for your homework tomorrow, show mommy, it is a nice block of text that will get you an A + and a nice Blue Star.

And go out in the backyard, pick up some new modified mental contraption that fell from some very far off star, and try to imagine what this one is doing, in what incredibly and impossible new universe this one is playing games in:

GDGGR%&&&&HHHH%&66666666666666ll7l77ll7777

A lot of numbers in there, who knows what 7 means…

ooops, another spelling error, it should have been “Now” instead of “No”. Let’s play a game, let’s see who can find where it was…

I also forgot the bold, go figure…

Jesus speaks to little children. Paradise achieved. Within the framework of the Matter to Will Power Evaporator, you can use the limits of functions (like in mathematical analysis) on these entities, so the limits of Matter tending to zero will create Free Willonium tending to infinity, as in lim M->0 W/M = infinity, so all matter is converter into Free Will Powers. But these free wills are now one monolithic slab of entities fighting, but also collaborating with each other, but always creating new aggregations, new subsets of particles fighting others, changing sets, as in “traitors”, you never know. And this also can be seen as a function such as E/D with D being the differences perceived in any clues the other mind is thinking generating any E as emotion. As in the limit of D tending to zero creates E tending to infinity. That small stain on that shirt changed everything, you will be the next fired.

So this is the game, the game people want to play, they don’t want to fight or manipulate Matter, that is boring, that is easy, that is too predictable, they want to play the clues game, friend or enemy, always changing sets of friends, as in all of the office politics meetings, you never know, this is also the easiest thing to manipulate but also the hardest thing (convincing the boss, or vice versa, etc.) so it tends to get closer and closer to contradiction as contradiction is the real essence of reality. They want fun, emotions, unknowns, that is why all else is useless, technical skills are no longer needed, now we just need to play games.

But also you can tend the time of paradise as going from 30 seconds of extreme pain (just one number different from infinity of pain) to infinite time, as opposed to infinite time of infinite pain, and you still are in the greatest paradise ever. But just make the time tend to infinity and paradise is almost equal to hell except for one number. Just hose the number, you are still in paradise, so extreme pleasure and paradise is equal to extreme pain and hell. See how logic isn’t reliable ? We are always, no matter what, in extreme paradise. Hose logic, god has better plans for us. Actually he wants us to be god, he is tired, he can’t pull it off anymore, so be your own boss, be god, hand yourself over to your own devices.

Hell is the most fascinating concept ever. It is a masterpiece of a concept, this should be the only thing brains should always and ever think about. I like HELL a lot.

We should only think about hell for all our lives, this is the most fascinating concept, trillions of people just studying hell, how bad it could be, the limits of pain, experiments in extreme pain to see how far it could go (and also extreme pleasure ?). Heavy stuff man, maybe this is why priests hit on little boys, to distract their minds.

Now, go on, tell me I will never get any, make me suffer, tell me I am wrong, contradict me, let me self inflict punishment and pain, let me kill myself out of rage. Go on. Total Failure achieved, Total Impotency achieved, but I like a lot of those nice ladies…

But I am Jesus, and Jesus speaks to little children.

Copy and paste this little Johnny and Suzy, the teacher will like this one, another A + and GOLD Star this time, wow you kids are going forward.

So you can finish your homework real fast and go out in the backyard and play with new mental contraptions that have fallen from far away stars. This one is new :

jsjsjeejr45rjffjr

Wow, that is different, incredible things happening there in that mind universe contraption.

Maybe this should go in the Psychology section of the forum…

Also from:

I wrote:

Spelling error alert, guess where it was game!

WTF is all this nonsense? This doesn’t even qualify for rant or mundane babble.

Yeah, but spam…

Agreed. This is more a personal journal better suited for a blog.
Locked.