Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

What causes the blisters? I imgine it can be said to be a gnetic cause but is it perchance a build up of a certain hormone, or something. Might their be a specific name for thosesort of blisters, that I might study such?

I would agree to think that is more reasonable…

hmm…I wounder if living in alaska helps that…colder climate could increse the density of the air and thus reduce pressure…living at a higher sea level might help too…

lmao so randum XD xx

The last photo of me before I shave sometime tonight or tomorrow:

[tab]

[/tab]

You won’t look like a Drama/English teacher anymore. You can pull that look off, though, so you may want to reconsider.

Dream job: university philosophy “professor”.
Chances: extremely low. (especially considering that I don’t really ever intend on going to college at this point - certainly not for such a length as needed to gain that position)

But either way, I have to chop it down due to preparation for promotional interviews that I might have a shot at.

I wish you luck with that.

Being in management, I have to be honest with you and say they might actually look down on you trying to put on airs, unless the people with whom you are interviewing are not familiar with you. (Read: see you on a daily basis) The reason for that is that they’ll know why you are doing it, whereas they offered to interview you for the position (or are interviewing you per your request) knowing that you like to have the facial hair.

One other thing, and I don’t know what the Community Colleges in Alaska are like, but my understanding is some Community Colleges will let you teach there even if all you have is a Bachelor’s.

Maybe you shouldn’t shave as it expends unnecessary resources from the environment (gel, effort, razors, maybe electricity), and is only reasonable due to social conditioning…

Oh…beat down by the man…

that may be a good point…and would avoid waste, and unecessity maybe…

Yep, but they don’t.
This is a corporation that is rather large.

We still require that everyone interviewing dress up and show off on the day of the interview and leading up to it.
It is how we see what the applicants would look like in a business room when the company is representing themselves in mixed departmental and corporate interactions.

We already know how the applicants look on the daily grind; and we don’t really mind all that much about that taste. That’s their personal taste when we are only working a daily routine within our own department.
But when we have to put on our fancy ware and show up to VP class meetings or major project development meetings; that’s what we want to see ahead of time.

We like knowing if someone is a great “face” when needed, and each level you climb up, you have to show a new level of “face” that is that much better than the previous.

And here’s the after-the-shave picture. (no, I’m not getting rid of it entirely)

Oh

No!!
Your beard was righteous.

Oh it’ll be back again. :evilfun:

At the zoo:

Nice waterfall :slight_smile:

Not a bad face, either.

Thanks, Blurry :sunglasses:

Me being profound at a fancy party a while ago.

Let me guess - your thought was “Ah, what is the meaning of life anyway?” as you stared down at the burning ash of your cigarette.
Your face almost seems to wear a look of resigned futility though… :evilfun: