Philosophy For Us Dummies

You probably should get a second opinion then…

An Artist who may or may not speak something that suits you and makes you mentally healthier, but one who if he does not, does not.

a psychoanalyst treats YAVIS people who have a lot of money…

Are you a HOUND with not so much money?

not a HOUND…unfortunately i am a YAVIS…my analyst uses me as a research object…he doesnt think i know.

Hey dummies, get smart!

This is what it’s all about.

dummies—we have all learned so much from these topics…

how to argue…

how to be vague…

how to rant…

etc.

what do you dummies think of the DUMMY BOOKS?

:laughing: That’s really not something we’ve learned, little reptile. That’s something we’ve been practicing.
BUT - if we take a good look at that - we may learn how to Not do these things.
Its all just a part of our pre-conditioning. So we need to reprogram ourselves - change our patterns - dare to be different.
Anyway, is any of this all that important except for how it may change us?
If we are in a philosophy forum and remain the same - then we truly are dummies, aren’t we? :laughing:

very excellent response my friend…

Ah, et merci, mon petit ami reptilien. Et comment êtes-vous s’en sortent aujourd’hui? Est ce moment vous traiter gentiment? Et comment est-ce champ d’énergie merveilleuse palpitante qui vous aimez vous planterai?

It really Does take Much More energy to rant and argue - why do we Not conserve it for clarifying things - as opposed to muddying the waters? Clear clean waters make for clearer reflections of ourselves. :slight_smile:

you are very expressive with words…i love natural.
i hate artificial…you evoked that in me…

I love words - they are so like putty in my hands. :laughing:
But I’m still working on being completely ‘real’, little reptile. I want to be like the little velveteen rabbit :slight_smile: - and each one we meet is capable of making us more real…or sadly, more unreal, unless we strive to [bracket] ourselves and simply [be] who we are, really are, in the moment.

But there is a lot in life that is [artificial] that is stil goodl…as in artificial lighting.

who would like to sign up to be one of Us Dummies
inc.?

actually we are the smartest ones on ilp.

how about it arc…we want you…
there are others here who are smart…they should sign up here because there is a lot of bullshit out there on ilp…

Stop mutineering Turtle, and git with the program [-X

oh my sweety how do i git with the program?
i am a dummy…please teach me beause i know you are beautiful…

Oh Turtle, don’t tempt me :wink:

please…pretty please with sugar on it…

i need …i want…

mag said Oh Turtle, don’t tempt me :wink:

please be tempted…pretty please with sugar on it…
i need…i want…

…the attention?

You have my full attention :wink:

do you want to be one of the dummies?

so far no one wants to be a dummy with me.