Matrix (first movie only) or Star Wars (vols. 4,5,6 only)

Share and discuss.

Star Wars 4, 5 and 6 or Matrix 1?

The Matrix
50%
Star Wars
50%

Total votes : 6

Re: Matrix (first movie only) or Star Wars (vols. 4,5,6 only

Postby FilmSnob » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 am

Stoic Guardian wrote:When I enslave a part of the poplace I pretend people are simply migrating to another part of the Empire.

And when I exterminate a populace (because oddly it makes them happier, something they fixed in the later games)

I pretend it didn't happen.

Lol!

I view slavery simply as a first step in cultural assimilation. After all, you only get the slaves for a certain number of turns. Also, it makes sense that order goes up if you exterminate most of them. The few left are like "Ok, ok, just... just put the sword away." I do it if the place I counquered gave me more trouble then thay are worth, Alexander style.
FilmSnob
ex-Pezer

Postby Stoic Guardian » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am

You're talking about Thrace not Tyre right?
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
Stoic Guardian
Silvershirt Armchair Legionary

Postby FilmSnob » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Stoic Guardian wrote:You're talking about Thrace not Tyre right?

I'm talking about almost every single Germanic or Rebel state. Backwards-ass rebelious barbarians!
FilmSnob
ex-Pezer

Previous

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment