New Religion?

comeon windwalker you sound like arc…stick your neck out and stop being so politically correct…

But that was me sticking my neck out…that just wasn’t the response you were looking for, little reptile.
Perhaps you were looking for a response that corresponds with your beliefs.
I think it was Jung who said that we have to be careful that we don’t become the thing we fight the most - paraphrased of course. :laughing:
For me, we have to begin with our own perceptions. All of our views about organized religion, for the most part, are deeply based in the context of our experiences, and usually have more to do with our relationships with our parents (or lack thereof) than with a realistic view of religion or god.

[/quote]
Perhaps nothing necessarily. It might be our own subjective perceptions and biases that show something as being good or bad.
[/quote]
comeon windwalker you sound like arc…stick your neck out and stop being so politically correct…
[/quote]
But that was me sticking my neck out…that just wasn’t the response you were looking for, little reptile.
Perhaps you were looking for a response that corresponds with your beliefs.
I think it was Jung who said that we have to be careful that we don’t become the thing we fight the most - paraphrased of course. :laughing:
For me, we have to begin with our own perceptions. All of our views about organized religion, for the most part, are deeply based in the context of our experiences, and usually have more to do with our relationships with our parents (or lack thereof) than with a realistic view of religion or god.
[/quote]
What’s good about Christ is that he cared for humanity in spite of himself. He was sacrificed for us.In Him is the way but we don’t have to become a martyr.the end of violence speaks of how we will crucify the flesh and save humanity

Question Inno, is suicide considered a sin? Is murder? Is allowing someone to kill an innocent person a sin? If so then God and Jesus are sinners. why should anyone follow such a hypocritical pair?

Turtle, so far no bids, darn it, I would settle for a dirty penny.

wouldnt a sun god be better than the jc god?

then the atheist could have a god…and the agnostic would finally know something…

little reptile…

:laughing: I sound like arc because I am still arc - but windwalker is also in there. I am legion - I just don’t know all of my names yet.

I am not one who tries to be politically correct - depending on the circumstances - i can be quite discriminately unpolitically correct. :evilfun: In this instance, I do think that trying is lying. It does seem to me though that we (universally speaking) might respect one another, despite what our religious beliefs are. I’m not talking about what most rational minds would perceive as far-fetched silly beliefs - they may be addressed, but perhaps in a more respectful way as to not put the person down but as to give them clarity. But of course, if they do not want that clarity, we walk away. After all, are we to address the belief or attack the person? It does seem that in this forum it comes down to that at times.

Let me ask you a question, little reptile - does deliberately choosing to be ‘unpolitically correct’ - just for its own sake, demand that we deliberately chose to become disrespectful at the same time? It’s just a question.

please notice that this thread is on “the hall of questions” on purpose…it
is not disrespectful to write ones beliefs…i want a god…i want a new god…i look to nature for my god…i think the jc-god is dysfunctional…those are my beliefs which are just as valid as anyone here…i prefer looking to the sun than the jc-god and i want others of like minded beliefs to join me…i am not an atheist because i believe in the sun…so there an there is much more than the sun out and in there…

Turtle, I’m sure you would be very disappointed to abandon the way to the light.Jesus Christ
I accept Him as my Lord and Savior and I believe.I know for a fact I have been saved from death many times in my wilderness.I bless His Holy Name and deny the thought of coincedence.He has been with me and blessed me through many bad decesions.and I tell you He is real. The region you seek is humanity. It transends all differences and diversities of mankind. maybe we can talk more later

thank you innolan for your reply…
i am happy pursuing a different god than you…
i wish i could be with you but it is no longer possible…

turtle wrote

good luck looking for your god…have you tried idolatry?

i am disappointed in your reply…

i am disappointed in your reply…

as I am in yours. I’m surprised that you don’t KNOW there is a God. Maybe you’ re not old enough yet.
maybe you haven’t seen enough yet.maybe too much dogma in your diet. but without faith,you’ll never see the"jc god" as messiah. but perhaps you don’t need one. You sound like an angel with no need for forgiveness, and that,I have a hard time relating to. Please understand, I am no less concerned about your salvation but until you know you need it… not even God Almighty will give it to you.

thanks innolan for your reply-----

now we need to get some atheist feedback…i think many atheists do not consider another god
because they have rejected the jc-god…

I think the reason why many atheists don’t accept another god is because they suck as people… they couldn’t cut it, they had a series of massive brain farts in not understanding what everyone else did, and they tend to reject it on the most awkward of logical evidence that sounds pretty damn petty and childish in and of itself. It’s usually not good reasons, such as Job would of had in the bible upon finding out God and Satan were intentionally fucking with them, it’s something childish and stupid like ‘god killed my 90 year old grandma’ or ‘jesus didn’t get me the x-box when I prayed so hard for it’. They revolt against it for literally childish and immature reasons, and then lump the great thinkers and great men and women within the current faith and throughout history under the stupid category they themselves deserve the title of. I’ve only met a handful of atheists who I can say are legitimate, the rest are little most than Lotacratic Hedonist, switching to whatever believe or negation thereof that fancies them, but will pray and hope when they are suddenly desperate and have nothing else to lose. Many also pretend like Atheism is some new invention- it’s been around as long as any religion… or that it somehow has exclusive claim on science and it’s a either science or religion case… never mind science was developed under Judeo-Christianity, Islam, and Hindu-Buddhism separately as well as together, and most scientist are religious across the planet. Many also tries to put retarded doctrines on religion, the favorite being the earth is flat scenario- the earliest recording we have of this is infact the opposite, that from the most earliest evidence we have of greek astronomy they thought the earth was curved due to the phenomena of the earth’s shadow being seen on the moon, assuming they could see down the curvature of the earth to see the moon before it rose if the sun was setting in the opposite direction… not knowing the athmosphere refracted. Most mainstream christian fathers knew the earth was round, as well as the educated in the darkest potions of the dark age knew in both east and west… only a handful of fools knew the earth to be flat- such as the nestorian cosmos- but he tried to prove it geometrically as well as traveling from egypt to india using data to prove it much as a modern scientist would! So even at their dumbest- they were still pretty smart. Every society partakes in witch burnings- even today we can point to the psychologist Reich… who is a very famous case of mass prejudice within the scientific and secular community from Scandinavian to the government ordered bookburnings during the 60s in america against him.

You are all damn fools. Wipe the spittle off your shirts, and remember to flush after going. Your no better than the ones you denounce.

I hereby announce myself as the dualistic ‘Evil God’ of your religion. It’s not up for vote, it’s just is. I hereby seek to corrupt your treasurer to spend all the money of the church on strippers and cheese. I will remain a Christian while preforming the derogatory duties of the equally powerful evil deity in your church. Suck on it you pathetic fools. :banana-dance:

It’s nice to have such like-minded people around here for once. O:)

As today, the “Educated” really was under the control of central religion, who kept records about scripture and science. Well we used to call it “magick” at the time. But basically the church collected all of their wizard’s spells in their “libraries” and the term “scientist” today really comes from the word “wizard”. So scientists are just wizards.

Once people accept the fact that most “scientists” are also “religious”, then they ought to see why wizardry, alchemy, and other ancient arts of scientists are still legitimate today. In fact, it’s “modern science” that is the real joke. Atheists are desperate to believe though, and will come up with crazy arguments and reasons to Hate God.

Do you practice your faith in Isolation, monk style, or Community, bishop style?

LOL Well, lets just lump all Atheists into one category. What makes you think that we all hold onto the same thing? I disagree with most or many athiests. I just do not believe in religion. I do think there is a distinct probability that some superior entity or entities may have a vested interest in this world. Does this make them worthy of me worshipping them or it. Hells no! If i don’t worship my parents then I certainly won’t worship something that did not raise me, love me, protect me. My folks did the hard work if anyone should be worshipped its them. But I won’t worship them because they only did their job. I will love them unquestioningly.

following a commandment are we? honor thy mother and father…I’m impressed! :sunglasses: :imp: :astonished: :slight_smile:

this thread was meant to write about a new religion
not an old one…the new religion would be able to use the findings of science to enrich their understanding of the new god…

the current religions already try that, it only makes sense to the people who already believe.

why do you need to have a God?

And If following something makes sense or doing something makes sense there is no ownership on it, you just do it. It has nothing to do with the commandments.