New Religion?

Ahh, I see give the dog a chicken leg with meat to take the steak bone away… Right?

kriswest, if you haven’t learned this by now, you should be ashamed of yourself: turtle is a dadaist. don’t try to make sense of what he says. you’d have better luck figuring out the artistic meaning of a urinal.

A urinal does have an artistic flair, If its not an open hole or a trench in the ground , someone put thought and care into creating it. I mean really would your rather stare at a hole or a trench in the ground rather than a colored piece of curved porcelain with shiny metal handles and such while you urinate for a minute? Oh and think of the smell. yep a constructed urinal has artistic value just like a toilet does.

Turtle may not understand the ramifications of taking and giving.

i found some art you might like krissy

ROTFLFAO that is too cool. Now a person that is blasted might find issue with it but a sober person might just smile and laugh. Oh and please not Krissy, I reallly hate to be called that one, thank you.

I understand, i don’t like to be called certain variations of my name as well. it was traumatizing growing up with a name that rhymes with “faggot”

apparently you dont want to write about a new religion…

well atually i am not so interestd in a new religion…i want a new god…i want to throw away the jc-god and have a new god based on reality…

well wtf are you waiting for? don’t just sit here with your pipe dreams about new gods, go figure it out!

did you notice that i posted about a natural god…

the new god equals the “ultimate reality of everything”… the new god is not make believe…
thats it…were you paying attention…

no that doesn’t make sense. go make a better god.

So turtle why do you want to replace a steak bone with a full meaty chicken leg? don’t you understand what happens?

i refuse to worship a god that doesn’t capitalize his letters and only knows the three dots puntuation mark…

lol

lol

Isn’t it funny we think the same way following the commandments just makes good sense. it doesn’t matter what religion its attatched to. here’s another one : do unto others as you would have them do unto you. and another one love thy neighbor as thyself. here’s anotherfamous quote holding on to anger is like grabbing a hot coal with the intent to throw it at someone…you’ll get burned. religion is an attempt to gain respect by fear. the same way children are feared into respecting parents. as we strive to eliminate the fear from our lives, people become fearless and have no respect .“i’ll talk to my kid to explain why I don’t want him to …” in the end,sense the kid doesn’t understand the fear/respect relationship,they are fearlessly foolish and disrespectfully rebellious. sense people are inherently selfish, the only way to get them to care is to make them understand that it is to their best interest to care about others less fortunate than them. see for the blind, hear for the deaf, speak for the dumb,help the helpless. Helping the needy makes good sense.

the new god is not based on fear…

innolan wrote

“To their best interest”? That almost sounds a bit self-serving, put in that way, at least to me.
Perhaps its simply the spirit of solidarity or hopeful mutual reciprocation.
Sort of like the command to love your god and your neighbor - and you will have your heavenly reward.
Is it impossible to do a truly altruistic act without thought to self?

THAT’s what Jesus did. But he had to become a martyr…but I don’t. the martyr is an effigy created by society…

You know what happens when you put a fresh new bone infront of a dog and remove the old one? the new bone gets just as mangled as the first one did. Every time a new religion is given, a new god, humans mangle the hell out it just like a dog with a bone. So the only way to keep Gods and bones safe is to not give them to the human or the dog. If it looks good on paper it will just get screwed up when you add the human factor in. Just omit the god. Make civil rules of ettiquette. Start them off in kindergarten and in a few generations you will have a sociatal meme that works far better than a God.

you may be right…the crowd does tend to make it spooky…