Strange dream

Hi all, Im new to these forums.

A couple of nights ago i had a dream: me and my partner where going into our local shop, she had already gone in, when i heard a loud, screeching sound coming from above me.
I looked up and saw,what looked like, Earth (a blue/green planet) flying towards us (humanity), it had a tail of smoke and distortion (like heat haze).

Then there was a bright flash, at this point i woke up, but it took me a minute or so to realize it had been a dream.

I have thought a lot about this dream, and what it could have meant.

Its definately one of the strangest and fascinating dreams i have ever had.

Although Iv always been something of a thinker, Im still quite new to philosophy, etc.

Any thoughts on what this dream could have meant?

Dan

Could it have to do with this:

ibtimes.com/articles/228070/ … ah-flo.htm

Just ten more heathening days left before the great burn-off!!

Sounds like a turning point in your life, in which you pursue reality, truth, knowledge and the world. There’s much to learn and it’s flying at you in incredible and fascinating amounts and this is all very exciting for you. Welcome!

EGERGON whirled past us as a planet in the past sometimes but it is actually a comet. You can see it in the astral realm and in mirrors made of golden platinum (such as used in credit card).
No Im not making this up it is a true fact.

But seriously duder if you are not lying then I don’t believe you?

IMHO, Dan, the question you need to ask is what symbol in your dream received emotional weight? Or was the entire dream emotional? Your meaning of the symbols will become clear if you answer those questions honestly. There is no “the meaning” of dream symbols.

She is the point you need to focus on in the dream. She was with you, then left you alone for a minute, and a disaster struck.

Objects falling from the sky are common in dreams, as are natural disasters. But for a male to see a loved one in the dream, be it young with their mother or a wife- it usually underlines insecurity and triggers a part of the whore-madonna complex in undoing the madonna aspects. I suspect your recognition of the earth as humanity is less a judgment on you persay but how people will view you in relationship to her.

Now- it doesn’t mean she is cheating on you or having a affair, or conning you in some way or fashion, just means your insecure about something, and is potentially embarrassing or disastrous to you. I would take this as a time to two a two fold apporach to cleaning up your loose ends as well as confirming as well as dis-confirming suspicions… with a bias to the latter when measuring conclusions to facts, as it can easily turn into a wild goose chase if you remain overly skeptical. The left dorsal lateral is tricky with economic calculations and it’s relationship to the targeted emphasis in adoration of a significant other. It’s also a large factor in the larger calculations in disaster management.

The hit from above is another aspect of Jacob’s Ladder- it’s best to referse the flow of this dream and reascend the axis mundi in your waking actions when things falls from above and strike you down. Take responsibility for yourself, grow some balls, and get back up there.

The focus should not be “she”; it should be what emotions are evoked when you dream of her.

Focus is she. She is symbolic and represents a past of mood and modality… This is more important than the ad hoc reaction in situation to the unfolding of the dream. Dreams are salient and suddenly change, the tense coordinates are in the meaning of the image… Hence Jung’s focus on Imago Dei. Cant always trust a course in a dream, or how you react as your at half pitched and essentially drugged up. Look for the most sentimental and universally recurrent images that are archetypal in symbol or situation, and build from there.