SKOTT FREE HANDOUTS

kunstler.com/blog/2012/01/this-ripe-moment.html

BIG CARS

I read that big pickups sold a lot in the USA in 2011, the ford F 150 more than 400,000, same for others, these are big engine V6, horsepower beasts, in most of the rest of the world they would be considered really big, etc. Figure that 1.2L 60 hp cars are even considered too small in the USA, while in most of the rest of the world, they are considered already medium sized and pretty good, and effectively, they are more than enough for most needs. So what gives ? If oil is running out, if resources are running out, if unemployment is “so high” in the USA, if there are all of these “economic problems”, etc what gives ? how come they keep on buying so many ? Because the Resource Scarcity crowd is simply WRONG: none of what they say corresponds to truth, they would like what they say to be true, but it isn’t. In fact, there really is no truth, it is all a subtle equilibrium of equally contrasting forces that never makes one force dominate over another, for every force operating against buying cars, there are equally the same number and the same strength of forces operating to buy them, etc. For every bad news about unemployment and the economy, there is an equally and contrasting good news about it, so it cancels out mostly, it just goes up and down (like the stock market, and if there was a real trend you could predict the stock market and win the game, but that is why the trends will never be right and will always change everyday) and back and forth like the stock market, never confirming any specific clear trend, always letting the opposing parties conflict about “How to interpret” reality, when in all truth, there simply is no interpretation, no trend, it doesn’t go any place at all, it goes where the wind brings it, no matter how many models, explanations and ideologies you try to apply to it all, it will always be false, or at most partially true, but even better just sounds cool and sounds true and most of all “sounds logical” and “makes sense” when all things social and economic are totally outside of any logic and making sense because governed by an unending set of totally unpredictable free will jokers killing any possible logic.

Time is simply reciprocal change, if all is still there is no time, time is generated the moment something changes compared to something else, like reciprocal frequencies that are all perfectly synchronized therefore not changing and no change can be perceived but as soon as one frequency skips a bit or changes just one moment, as soon as one bit of the flow of bits changes, time is created, events create time, the fourth dimension of time is produced, constructed and made. Like a matrix of dots each perfectly still, if one dot moves compared to its neighbors then that dot creates local time amongst the neighbors, but if the change stops at the those surrounding points and doesn’t propagate, time is only local, and valid only in the local space, if it propagates then the space in which that time (generated by the event) is valid is extended, and so on. Time is locally instantaneous mismatched frequencies, we are a time device as all of our body and mind is just a huge number of frequencies comparing themselves to an “external world”, creating time constantly by constantly changing all the mismatched frequencies, events generate time, time is not external, etc.

But most of all, all we do is occupy time, our activity must simply occupy time, we are bored items, boredom must be overcome by occupying as much time as possible with some duties, targets, tasks, endeavors and try to get as verbose as possible and repeat as much as possible so as to occupy as much time (especially the time of all the other clowns reading all this BS, since they all have loads of time thanks to the Excess Capacity of the Technological Economy handing it over to them for free). How much of our creations and constructions are simply due to the need to occupy time in some way ? I always think that as soon as we start to manipulate our Mind Brain, we will directly manipulate the feelings and pain/pleasures sections directly, no longer making them depend on some externalities, on some indirections, we enter pleasure loops or something like that, it will be fun to watch how all of our symbols, indirections therefore values, religions, metaphysics, whatever, all of our struggles with “contrasting will powers” and “what other people think of you” and all such crap, the very existence of “other minds” disintegrates all in a jiffy and finally demonstrates what it really is all about and what it all really was: a ghost, a fluke, an error, a false construction of reality based on making the feeling/pain/pleasure section of the Man Brain depend on external events and designs and things, just like those that want to make giving out money “depend on people working”, on external events, which really means external independent “contrasting (or making believe to collaborate, but only to hose you later) will powers” when free money should be given to all without any strings attached or conditions imposed as has been up to now due to a stone age APE MAN mentality.

I am worried about the killer, Vlad Kramp, he isn’t here anymore. Maybe he really did kill himself as I told him, sorry, he shouldn’t have taken the BS written here by me so seriously (anyone who takes the information I (or anyone else) vomit on the internet seriously is sick in the head, straight from the mouth of an APE). Oh well, it just happened. Things happen. Hey vlad, did you get that d*ldo ? you queer, you fagot, you old ugly nigger queer and fagot, you mair, you fairy, shpack a lach, shpeck a lek, lek a shpeck a shpek a lech a lek…

TOBOR RAPE APE

Blogs that generate sub blogs, vomit your information on the internet, keep on vomiting on the internet, all are welcome…

Like trying to make something prettier by creating ever larger complex blocks of text, when it is all useless since either something is pretty instantly, automatically, with no strings attached, or it isn’t, it is digital, no amount of text will change the first judgment, the feel for it, whatever. But that contradicts the block of text that says:

“There is no stability, zero stability, therefore no external world, no world at all, only some vague expectations that could be totally contradicted, you could be totally surprised by how everything (your ideas, desires, values, what you liked or didn’t (substituted now ? you were a green now you are pro machines ? you loved vlad now you hate him ?) emotions, old reactions that no longer follow the old rules, whatever) is changed, 100 % changed, by just changing one bit of the configuration of the entire universe, everything is 100 % changed, you are 100 % changed, and the next moment changed back to where you were or what you were, but maybe to another thing totally different, and so on…”

Oh, but that was all wrong…

Study it all very carefully all over again, study all of nameta9’s post on ilovephilosophy for years on end, this will occupy your time, and you can extend upon on it, you can develop all the ideas further and insert new ones, be a good little boy and girl…

Just like JHK says he wants them to drill, drill for oil because he is sure they won’t find anymore, I can hardly wait for the most Right Wing Thug to win the USA elections: I hope he is the most extreme free market thug possible, I would love to see him slash everything dramatically, cut off all unemployment (lazy welfare queens and freeloaders, hate them with all your guts, they have to deserve it, “work hard”, there is all of this “opportunity” out there available, what are they waiting for to “be their own boss and open their own company” ? there are thousands of new possible companies they can decide to open and ways to be their own boss, hire people and strike it rich! they all just want to stay at home and watch TV!), cut off the food stamps program (let them starve to death lazy slobs) completely erase the Obamacare (and hike the price of healthcare a hundred times, after all the doctors studied years and paid so much cash for their degree! where is any justice ?), fire millions of government workers, they are useless thugs, freeloaders, fire as many lazy slobs as possible, be fierce, how I would love them to be extremely fierce, beat the living daylights out of all these lazy slobs, go for it man, do it man, do it. I want to see people beat up each other, hate on each other, I want to see fights, I want to see the strong win and crush the weak, so cool! Such a great entertainment, so emotional too, so much fun! see so much suffering, finally justice on earth is achieved, the lazy slobs turds are punished and pain must be inflicted with no regards!

“More gold for the cheap electronics entertainment”

We need to fill the earth with chips and electronics, we are already selling a billion cell phones a year, that is great, we need trillions (and we are getting close) of capacitors and resistors SMD types, all kinds of chips. As they are constantly put in the earth, as they become land fill after land fill, they will start to become the next material to undergo Natural Evolution. Lightning will strike and every now and then make some chips live shortly, they will mix and match probabilistically and after thousands of years and so many devices, self autonomous new life forms made solely of electronics will start to live and become alive. After all, it is all a question of how Matter is configured and how the configuration is a starting point for another potential possibility, as a completely undetermined and random path of configurations of matter one after another. The number of possible ways Matter can be configured, mixed and matched is astronomical, but by creating so many chips, microprocessors, memories, and so many different designs, we are setting the stage for the next path of Natural Evolution, only that it won’t be based on (that huge turd of) Carbon Chemistry, but on electronics. Pure chance will combine these chips into new forms of DNA like functionalities (or even completely new kinds of functionalities our minds cannot comprehend), new forms of self evolving lifeforms. Completely new and incredible potential “Experiences Matter may Undergo”.

I talked about superconductivity a while back: I think someone (ibedent ?) knows something about it, anyways, I remember in the 1980s Cray wanted to make a supercomputer with GaAs but had to throw in the towl: that is an example of what I mean when I say our technological evolution was a one time quirk: only silicon chips and technology ended up really delivering all of the integration and speed, they tried a large number of alternatives, none ever worked, and I am sure that none will ever work: in this case Nature gives out a free lunch (through Silicon Technology and Moore’s law) only once in a blue moon and only very fleetingly, but the Standard Economic Model keeps on imagining that we will have all of these new cycles of Innovation, Discovery, etc just like we had in Silicon Microprocessors and Moore’s law: just look at Battery technology and how there is no free lunch there, or Fusion Energy (they thought it would have been as easy as Fission etc.).

This expectation of the future will be like the past is flawed. Now only random evolution by pure probability (not by the mind and logic) will bring forth new combinations and configurations of matter and will bring it to new heights.

viewtopic.php?t=144656

"Maybe we have reverse engineered evolution. Maybe on some distant planet silicon and electricity evolved microprocessors that then started evolving to the point of being able to manipulate carbon atoms and design us. Then we were thrown on other planets and after many generations rediscovered digital electronics and chips etc. So the cycle may be first silicon itself evolved into computers directly, then these computers got so smart as to design biological matter and then we rediscovered our roots by reinventing chips.

Interesting idea; a silicon planet with metals and all kinds of heavy elements that slowly evolves into a cpu that slowly evolves into a superbrain that manipulates carbon atoms. Maybe bacteria are their computers! It sounds far out but if you look at it from the “end result” , a CPU is effectively much much simpler than a bacteria. It could be possible if evolution goes from simpler to more complex items.

So maybe evolution started on other planets with other elements and other processes we can’t even imagine…

Why call that “spontaneous generation” and call carbon molecules that synthesize into amino acids that automatically evolve into DNA and cells and bacteria and man “evolution” ? Is it just an “aesthetical” choice ? Fundamentally we are always talking about physical systems that “spontaneously” evolve into complex forms and processes. Why should this be allowed and apply only to carbon molecules ? A silicon planet could have storms and electricity and germanium that “evolve” into a full blown 8080 CPU and then a pentium and then a trillion bit CPU etc…

Or maybe the strange new processes occur in a superfluid ocean where self organized vortices grow larger and larger with turbulence and then become intelligent and manipulate carbon atoms and then decide to design US humans. Then they threw us around the galaxy and here we are. "

Hey vlad, did you get that black d*ldo I told you to get, you queer, fagot, you old ugly fagot, you queer, you mair, you fairy, shlak a lak, shlech a lech a lech, shpech alech, shlech a shpech a shlek a lek, shpak a lak…

How’s that for a one liner ph*ktards ? satisfied ? where is tzatza when you need him (this blog has become boring, all these long complex blocks of text, get tzatza back party poopers)

But the parallel universes are actually always 100% completely visible, especially when they are 100 % far away and invisible, not related, not even logically, because we can assign them visible and easily touchable as metaphysical entities can be any way you want, break the rules, break logic. Notice that all things scientific have an algorithm to viualize their “distance” so to say, either in space or time, logically, it is all far away, a denotation, a number may tell us the distance, but we can break and fool logic, fool ourselves (itself or myself ?), save ourselves from ourselves, all is won, all is achieved, it is done and over, I have won all…

shlak a lak, shlak a shpak, shlak a lak ashpak a lak, shlak a lak shpak a lakk, shppAAk a LAAk, shlaka alak, a shapka a alakk…SHPAAK A LAK , SHPAKA K A SHPAK A LAK, SHPAAK A LAAK, SHLAAK A LAAK A SHPAAK A LAAK. SHPAAKA A SHLAAK A SHPAAK A LAAK…

Jesus , go camping for a few days , smoke some pot, drink some booze and sleep alot. let your mind idle i think you have burn out. Step away from what ever situation you are in. Give yourself a break before you breakdown.

Nothing to Do

Our Economic and social system is all about Nothing to Do, Bored, How to Occupy Time, How to Waste Time (making believe that we are doing something useful), etc. Bored. Time must be Occupied, Do Something. Why ? Because our cultural - mental progam has imposed a sequence of time to be perceived and occupied, we must produce, if time isn’t being used you must get bored, you need a constant flow of stimulations, of cheap thrills, of games to play with you winning (but also losing) as to which to compare the win, a constant flow of cheap thrills. But we win always anyways and time passes anyways, just one extra second is production achieved, goal achieved, win achieved, but sometimes simply letting time pass without doing anything is not enough, hence we get bored, the Man Brain says to itself, now, I am not OK, I am bored, activate boring and unsatisfaction feelings, that pushes you to change, to find something to do, but it is all a game, a joke on you, it is all the same, you will never be ok, our logic and thought structures have put us in this prison of time perceived and must be occupied and production, manufacturing, produce new things, always production (the greens are on to something here, always need to do and produce, what the heck, take it easy, relax, like the old hippies…).

Bored, you better like to be bored, the Technological Economy is accumlating all of that production of wealth and is going to not let you occupy time very well anymore, no jobs, you better jog more and more and watch TV more and more.

The guy says the post (on hoping the right wing wins the USA election) is cruel (maybe it is ironic or maybe not ?) but you are all clueless on this blog: it is digital, either yes or no, either my way or the highway, either you want scot free handouts and free salaries to all, and free super luxury McManisons to all in the whole world or you want everyone to beat up each other and hate on each other and fight, you want no welfare, etc. Decide! either free salaries and free lunches and the creation of as many layabouts and freeloaders and welfare queens as possible or wars and fights and violence and hate. Decide. The economic and technological system is rich enough to pay for it all, we are excess capacity achieved, we are excess capacity that is why we have so much time on our hands and why we get bored, but by putting all that time to work building rockets and skyscrapers and cars, you can achieve even more wealth…

SHLAAK A LAKK, SHLAAKALAAK A LAKK,SHPAAK A LAKK, SHLAAK A SHPAAK A LAAK, SHLAAK A ALK SHPAKA AHLAAK A LAKK, SHLAAKA LAAK A SHPAAAK A LAAK, SHLAAK A SHPAAK ALAAK SHLAAK A LAKKK SHPAAKK A LAKKK…

Some corrections for your thesis, vomit this information all over the internet, No Rights Reserved…

Debates. Another interesting mental program. If you debate god or intelligent design it really is only about winning a fight, people debate just to fight, it is the high of the contrast - the fight, we would love to fight but we only have words left to do the fighting. We sharpen all of our weapons in terms of concepts, words, logical sequences, this and that and then fight a words fight, a chess game with concepts - words, this is right or wrong, this is true or false (always imagining that there is some kind of external metaphysical truth when there is only two puny will powers conflicting to achieve dominance in an arena, etc.). So when you say there may be Intelligent Design without God, their mental computer program crashes, their weapons in terms of concepts are no longer useful, they no longer know what to say or if even they should just go away as the debate has turned into something else. But so it is with our puny Man Brain, such a huge turd…

SHLAAK A LAKK, SHLAAKALAAK A LAKK,SHPAAK A LAKK, SHLAAK A SHPAAK A LAAK, SHLAAK A ALK SHPAKA AHLAAK A LAKK, SHLAAKA LAAK A SHPAAAK A LAAK, SHLAAK A SHPAAK ALAAK SHLAAK A LAKKK SHPAAKK A LAKKK…

Scroll over this (or all of my posts and past posts?) I am vomiting on the Internet (or has always been ?), Vomit all of this information all over the Internet, No Rights Reserved.

Like when they need innovation, but the only thing you can innovate is the permutations of the same old things, ever new car models, trillions of new car models, tablet models, cell phones, movies, you name it, just keep on creating new combinations of old stuff, ever more perfected or changed but always the same… so then the only real innovation will then be changing the way your brain is designed, we must become corageous enough to change the brain design and structure (put new chips in brains, mix it wildly) and stop fooling ourselves with new “old stuff”, new “tablets” to make believe we are doing something “new” or new “car models” (crossovers, hypeovers, you name it) when we are always in the same place…

Also the truth barrier, we must be convincd that something really is, etc. it really is success if they give me so much cash or so much of this, or something is “really valid” only according to conditions…(other people’s mind and judgment and acts, etc.) kill any conditions, don’t be conditioned, be your on boss, assign everything as a total win, who cars you win (or lose ?) or whatever (the being “convinced” variable?, change it, assign it)…

Excuse me while I vomit on the Internet.

Nothing to Say

I have nothing to say. That is so cool, I hope I waste your time, I want to waste loads of worldwide time (there are probably millions of clowns reading all of this drivel, hype, trype wasting hours but that is because they have “too much time on their hands” thanks to technology saving them from “work”). Time and time wasted, but wasted for what? What would have been done in place of it ? I asked time for more time but time ran out of time. Anyways wage7 asks for more drivel, she is my boss, what can I do ? So lets get back to time boys and girls. Exactly why do we measure everything in time ? Our mental operting system has a kind of constant time monitor measuring what we do, or if we are doing or if we are achieving, and is associating this with a functionalization interpretation of reality, everything is a function, delimited by time, but a function with a start point and end point, a target and we like the target to get reached, and if we don’t reach the target we lost. But the targets are all moving targets, going nowhere as usual. Bored. Why do we get bored ? That is strange.

Bored because we lost or the last win we achieved has worn off ? and we need a new achievment ? always wearing off and always back to square one ? Our mind forces us to define the information it receives within the context of time, functions and achievements, hence this is the prison, the prison of time and the necessity to “not waste time” (but it is always wasted, otherwise all of these millions of people worldwide would have built me my trillions of Lincoln Continentals, something that is achieved, the measure of success, so much fun, so enjoyable, instead they want to save “trees”, go figure, how sick can they be ?).

We (or it ? or me ? or what ?) need to be confirmed by an external chunk of matter, we need to do things so that an external chunk of matter approves and sees it and confirms its reality (like communications). We are not enough for ourselves, but the distinction and delimitation between self and other is arbitrary, the other minds are just fake, we must only confirm ourselves and we don’t need to communicate.

Then we need to lie to ourselves and force it (but you know it is a lie, but then who or what knows ? fake it and confirm it anyways, but the reality principle is still operating and forcing you to abide, but the principle itself is at the same level of false and truth, a symbol, all is just a symbol, a bit, hence all is at the same level, no need to confirm something that is just always the same, you lose and win anyways…)

Forgetting is Remembering, forgetting is saving ourselves, we must forget in order to remember, we must forget our present configuration of bits in our memory in order to remember a new better configuration, since forgetting and remembering are ghosts, only the configuration of bits in our memory counts, so just assign the configurations as you want: and assign the configurations of everyone’s else memory so that they are reciprocally coherent, they are sychronized, but by making all the memories different we can create a new disjoint reality, no consensus here, everyone “remembers” something different (but they didn’t notice that their memories were assigned by tobor), a matrix of misunderstandings, a disjoint complex incoherent matrix of incorrect memories where all the observers had to forget themselves to save themselves, had to forget themselves to remember their true selves, had to assign new memories to be true to themselves, as in death, the great memory of all remembered forever, play around with memories, falsify them, all is false, true and false are just two bits, assign them from the outset.

And rub it in, all the universe will see your mistake, but no one knows what the other is “talking about” (only infinite regret, self torture, but for what ? ghosts…), break down all communication (it gets too personal ? too personal even for the person ? what person ? a block of texts ?)…

Save ourselves from ourselves…

W7 says:

“What’s the point? Hey Turkle, what’s the point of 95% of the weekly posts on this site? I’ve been asking 8man/old6699/tegmark what’s the point for a year and haven’t gotten any answers yet.”

I answer:

Here’s the point: if all the alternative, OWSers, poor, unemployed you name it keep on parroting the official views, the same old BS of “jobs” and “hard work” and “you have to deserve it” and “be your own boss”, etc. and never really look into how this godda*m economic system really works, and how really simple it is, that they should bluntly and proudly and loudly ask for scot free handouts, a free ride, free salaries and free houses (super luxury mcmansion is even better) they will never start the debate where it should start: what to do with the huge amount of wealth already in the system, and what to do with the wealth the system creates automatically.

But it is too difficult for people to bend their minds into the truth, they just can’t accept money without work, when that is the only solution and that is the way this economy really works. They just can’t believe that this is how this economy works, it goes against everything they ever heard or thought, the entire culture, the entire operating system of our minds.

And put in all the greens and resource scarcity thugs chanting how eveything is running out, therefore you being poor and without a job, your sacrifice is more than justified and deserved, is more than right, and everyone believes this and accepts this. And put in that the very poor and unemployed are often those that cling the most to the traditional view of hard work and “we need jobs”, and “we don’t want handouts and be parasites, etc.” and so they are their own enemies: they can’t simply say what they really need and should want. FREE MONEY, since that money is being given away for free by the trillions to banks and the rich and to corporate profits anyways, etc.

But the very unemployed will buy into the very ideology that is hosing them, more training, more education, your skill set is not right, you have to deserve it, don’t be a freeloader, welfare queen, and so on, and they are 100 % convinced that this is reality when the reality is that this economy NO LONGER NEEDS JOBS AT ALL, JOBS ARE OBSOLETE, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, HENCE ASK FOR YOUR SURVIVAL AND FREE MONEY AND HOMES JUST TO LIVE.

And in fact it is true the military and defense and the government does give out free salaries (but makes believe that they are jobs) and in fact this is already a sign of how the economy really works, it doesn’t need work it needs to give out salaries and money to make only some work and the rest pretend to work.

But go on, keep on saying that “you all want jobs”, that you all want “more equality”, etc. If you said you want a free salary you would immediately break all the mental computer programs that are running this economy, you would finally hit the nail on the head, and all of this is even more true for the EU and JAPAN, go figure.
And people would start debating the real issues, the real structure of this economy and maybe we could all get somewhere…

I am worried about tzatza, maybe the killer, the Kramp killed him too ? very strange, who knows, strange things happen here…

Do you all really think that there are all these new skills you need ? new training ? all these new jobs ? who has ever seen them ? they all believe in these fairy tale BS that is hosing them…

Go on, keep on “changing the subject”, keep on confusing people and filling their heads with all kinds of really petty struggles, past wrongs, the jews, the blacks, iran, the vatican, the candidates, who did this and who did that, go on. Never talk of the “structure”, the real “rules operating behind the curtains”, why our econmic system works as it does.

Keep on making believe oil and energy and land and all is running out, keep on doing the the good work CFN nation writers (while calling me cruel when I was being mostly ironic and paradoxical, but it seems that that is too hard to figure out): this can justify firing people (there is not enough (money ?), energy costs too much, oil costs too much, gas costs too much), keep on telling us all the environment and nature is in danger so then better close some manufacturing plants, better fire some more workers: I find it incredible that at least no one wants to recognize that there is a dilemma, a clash going on between working and the economy and saving nature, it will be very hard to make people work and save nature at the same time, but obviously those that want to save nature don’t have to work (or never had to) for a living or never think about how work, manufacturing and the economy enter in the equation, for them it is all ok and right to just fire workers and close plants, close activities, better save a tree and hose a job. You guys must all be kind of rich and not have to worry about where the “jobs” will be in the future, it seems much more important to save “nature” than to feed yourselves, you must all have nice comfortable government jobs or protected jobs or somehow you all must be independent of the economy.

I call a spade a spade and I say the myth of all of these new jobs and opportunities is just that, a myth, not true, just there to convince people that jobs are still necessary and available (if you are willing to work hard enough ?) when the Technological Economy is getting rid of all kinds of jobs ever more.

I call a spade a spade and say either you want to leave nature untouched and people starving and suffering and “no more jobs” or you want to put people first and nature second: decide.

I call a spade a spade and say either you stop believing that it is a sin, wrong and not appropriate and good manners to ask for free stuff since there is no other way to get it since there will be fewer and fewer ways to get it, since getting stuff will depend on getting jobs, but getting jobs is no longer in the cards and getting jobs is conditioned on you having so many quirk skills, talents and personalities that it will be made virtually impossible (but you will always feel guilty because of this, because the system makes it always seem that you are not up to it, the victim is always to blame) or you must accept the present and ever more harsh economic situation for the weaker social classes and ever more even for the middle social classes and ever more inequality, the 1 % are allowed to simply hog up all while the 99 % ask for imaginary “jobs” and “that they think they deserve it”, when all the cards are against them structurally and especially ideologically.

Like when one wants a pretty girl but she wants a pretty mind, so which is more important, the mind and thought paths or the body and eyes ? are they both information or are they both fake, or a function of a function, or inverse, an assignment deciding which is which is important or just symbols and ghosts ? a pretty mind is boring after, what are you supposed to do with it ? a pretty face (body ?) is boring, after what are you supposed to do with it ? everything ends… my only friend the end…

[b]QUO VADIS, BABY

SHLAAK A LAKK, SHLAAKALAAK A LAKK,SHPAAK A LAKK, SHLAAK A SHPAAK A LAAK, SHLAAK A ALK SHPAKA AHLAAK A LAKK, SHLAAKA LAAK A SHPAAAK A LAAK, SHLAAK A SHPAAK ALAAK SHLAAK A LAKKK SHPAAKK A LAKKK…[/b]

At least acknowledge that there is a conflict between work and nature, there is a contradiction, a problem. What is your coherent complete solution ? if you don’t want people building chips and electronics in factories, what do you want them to do ? be all little farmers ? you have to furnish a complete, monolithic, total and totalizing solution to our problems like mine: I say give out free everything to all and then also build things, a lot, high speed trains, rockets, bus systems, cars, etc. which will also provide for some real jobs, but the jobs will never be enough given the degree of technology reached today, so those that don’t have a job need a salary, there is no other possible solution, and they can buy all the stuff they need: make nature pay for it, since science will always find a way to recycle and solve problems.

I hope you are wasting a lot of time on this site Busty, please waste a lot of time. And hose your hot girlfriend, study all of my posts instead, very deeply, think about it, you have your “job” cut out for you, you can “occupy” a lot of time this way and not get “bored”…

“I’d like to be first in line for the free rent thingy.”

This idea is never taken seriously. But it is dead serious and should be. If you keep on saying that there are all of these “structural problems” like “money is running out, or there is no more money”, “we lived beyond our means”, “we can’t use nuclear energy or else we will all die”, we shouldn’t “consume more, that is bad and cars are creating global warming”, and so on, a never ending list of “don’t do this and don’t do that”, “no more money for all of the entitlements”, etc. Well what do you expect ? How can the economy improve or go anywhere when everyone wants to cut, stop, fire etc. ? All is justified, companies can fire freely, fire govrnement workers, cut costs, cut salaries, cut everything, everyone agrees, everything ran out, oil ran out.

You are givnig the powers that be the perfect excuse and justification to impoverish millions of people, it is all justified, correct, after all, everything is running out and there is not (and will never be enough) for everyone and there are too many people, and the USA is way overpopulated and so on. Great, beat each other up, everyone against everyone but especially all the poor against other poor and the greens and environmentalists are having a ball and a field day, they love to see plants close, people fired, cars not selled, consumerism stopped, etc.

When the truth is the exact opposite, the exact polar opposite: we have never had so much wealth, technology and so much cash and so much of everything as today, and destined to have ever more, only that given the above ideology only the 1 % will hog it up really not knowing what to do with it all, but no one, absolutely no one notices this, understands this, it is truly incredible, like when Hitler went to power and no one noticed what was going on! We need free salaries and free homes for all on earth more than anything else, get it all in you your thick heads, jackasses.

And then the OWSers say inequality is bad, they want something, but they don’t know exactly what…because their mental computer program cannot understand all of what I said is true, it goes completely against how they are all brainwashed so better return to protecting nature, that is an easy way to think, an easy way out, cars are bad, peak oil, consumerism is bad, TV is bad, go on…

messiankrudkkk says:

"But every single one of his positions is designed to obliterate this criminal network. "

to messiankrudkkk:

And I thought I was crazy…

So what is it, the structure or the people, the criminals, the this or that, all the personalizations, jews, blacks, mexicans ron paul or whatever or the dominating ideology, the automatic economy (downgrading countries, playing the stock market and all) ? I say it is the structure, people are just actors, robots, are programmed to act according to how their mental computer progam has been programmed, and the sum of all of these programs, the common ground (consensus ground) creates an ideology like “hard work generates jobs”, “you have to deserve it”, “competition generates jobs”, etc.

So in order to really change the economy you must change its structure and to change its strucutre you have to change its ideology and to change its ideology you have to propose an alternative and clear cut oppostional ideology tht completely crashes the present ideology and namely free salaries and free rents and jobs to build skyscrapers and rockets and cars, etc.

But alas, it is probably all in vain, people will just reprogram the ideology into something worse as usual, and the consensus that is generated becomes the law and truth and reality: point in case, Germany is now considered the superstar country, they say the germans work more and harder than other EU countries (and probably parts of the USA) or JAPAN or whatever. I have a hard time believing such BS, that their hard work makes them this great superstar country and all (I don’t even think they work as many hours as JAPAN or the USA, but anyways) if everyone now chants that lie as truth, it is the truth, that is the truth as the truth is only what the majority want it to be.

Same with house prices, it could be that in 10 years the USA houses prices will start to climb all of a sudden, climb radically, just because, for no reason, just because it becomes fashionable, as everything is an arbitrary quirk assignment with no deepe reason: that is the point deep does not exist, there is no deep, only quirks.

As in the brain as designed creates so many intermediate situations and contraptions to activate satisfaction or pain/pleasure/feelings circuits in certain ways, another brain may activate trillions of other new more detached and complex denotations and paths and circuits (like not only going to movies, but going to A, and doing B and trillions of others) but another may directly manipulate the circuits of pain/pleasure and feelings immediately, like a one transistor circuit, a one bit universe, and imagine all the in betweens between these two extreme type of brains, all the denotations and delimitations and so on…

to asoka:

"who is going to buy private sector goods and services? "

What are all of these services and goods ? name a few ? and how many jobs can they provide ? oh, you mean McDonalds ? or lawyers, or teachers ? all that fluff ? and how many jobs can they provide in the future ? and to do what ? BS artists and fluff ?

And doesn’t anyone ever suspect that if the Germans have all of those jobs and are working so hard, it is probably because so many other countries and places worldwide don’t have those jobs and aren’t working ? or does the math only work when counting profits ? or are the Germans the job hogs and work hogs working and having jobs in place of everyone else ? Or maybe they are so so much better than the rest of the world, as the rest of the world are all lazy turds, freeloaders, don’t have the skill sets, don’t “work hard” so they deserve to be in “bad shape”…

Jesus Christ what an idiotic dominating ideology this one of “hard work”, “skill sets”, “Innovation” this and that, you couldn’t make this stuff up…

"Old69 says that technology is destroying jobs, but the more I think about it, the more incorrect I believe he is. Technology has created niches and possibilities for exponentially more jobs than was possible without. "

What jobs, what activities ? everyone talks about “new jobs” in the abstract no one ever in years has ever said what exactly and concretely must be done, what task. And why ? Because there are no tasks to be done, it is just a useful excuse to keep people in line making them believe that there are oh so many “jobs” to be done. Which ? What ? Explain (real jobs and real tasks by the way…).

Please, we are all sick and tired of BS, fluff, services, goods from the “private sector”, and all kinds of abstract sht! Give us something real, meaningful, concrete, real jobs (not vague skill sets) gives us the assembly line, please give us back the assembly line, make us work with our hands, let us build something, some real input → manipulation → output and not social BS, talents, and all kinds of selling yourself and marketing sht!

“You better get used to being bored, to not having anything to do anymore, to not having any goals anymore, to not achieving your “career”, to not being equal to all the other turds anymore, to not thinking that you are a special little turd who “worked hard” to have more than Mrs Jones next door, who is a layabout, welfare queen, etc.”

Does that read right ?

I wanted to say:

“You better get used to being bored, to never having anything to do anymore, to never having any goals anymore, to never achieving your “career” again, to not being better to all the other turds anymore, to stop thinking that you are a special little turd who “worked hard” to have more than Mrs Jones next door, who is a layabout, welfare queen, etc.”

or

“You better get used to being bored, to having nothing to do forever from now on, to having NO goals forever from now on, to never having any kind of “career” again, to being exactly equal to all the other turds, hence never better than anyone else forever from now on, to stop thinking that you are a special little turd who “worked hard” to have more than Mrs Jones next door, who is a layabout, welfare queen, etc.”

That was from comment number 17 from the beginning of thread, at Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 am