Introduce yourself here <-----

hello, Iā€™m old hereā€¦relatively speakingā€¦

Hello, Iā€™m older here.

oh yeah!

Iā€™ll get to that chess move later pavā€¦ your pulling another strange one on meā€¦

LOL

I always will.

:laughing: It doesnā€™t?

I guess it depends on wither that something is a thing defined by how it looks or if it is defined in some other way and just has a typical appearance in associationā€¦

I was going for the first part thereā€¦things are also necessarily defined or recognized by their physical characteristics; e.g. water is wet and has fluidityā€¦fire is hot and blazes. As for the second part, that is more difficult as we tend to interpret and give meaning to things which are not what they appear to be. For example, is the door opening to allow us in or to let us out? :laughing: OK

Both into and out ofā€¦ the two concepts should be combined into one word ā€œinoutā€ā€¦

All this Koan-talkā€¦

I think Iā€™m about to reach enlightenment here. My Yin is establishing a workable arrangement with my Yang.

Youā€™re no fun at all. :stuck_out_tongue: Is it really all that easy to determine?
Stand before the ā€˜door leading inā€™ - stand before the door leading ā€˜outā€™ā€¦what do you seeā€¦what do you feel? See if youā€™re perspective changes. Remember, what you see and act upon determines your destinyā€¦so what side of the door do you choose to stand in front of? Did any of that make sense :laughing:

speaking of no fun, this thread is for new people, thereā€™s nothing for you here. Get out or ima spank all of you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I do realise the irony of me posting here again, but I am providing a service.

Donā€™t look at me like that, you know Iā€™m right.

Ah fuck it Iā€™m gonna get drunk.

Hello everybody ! :smiley:
Iā€™m Victoria and found this forum by chance. So still a newbie who is looking forward to read and share life enriching posts :slight_smile:
Besides that I also love music (mainly violin), reading, home decorating and -to keep me feet on the ground- business related matters.

Stay inspired !

Nice to have you aboard, Victoria.

keep your hope high and you expectations low. Welcome to ILP, a microcosm of strange fun. :smiley:

Yes, what horror film hasnā€™t started with some poor soul wondering into the wrong place by chance?

I myself have wondering around these threads forā€¦

I canā€™t remember how long itā€™s been anymore.

I was dragged into hell by a poster called Cartesian Fart, whom I trusted at the time, but he abandoned this site long ago, so I assume he was but a devilish enticement into the circles of hell. :smiley:

Yes, the devil takes on many usernames. For some, the name is Chance. But the end is always the same.

I wonder what circle of hell Dante reserved for the intellectually curious and creative.

:laughing: You are SO right Caldrid, cheers!

Hi,
my on-line name is Lollipop King because Iā€™m sweet, colorful, large and I love being lickedā€¦especially by chocolate princesses.

Recently Iā€™ve been emasculated and feminized, returning me to my original state of helpless sexiness.

Iā€™ve also learned, through experience, that if you ridicule and erase, it goes awayā€¦as if by magic.
I think censorship is a must, particularly when I am forced to confront hurts me feelings and makes little people sad.
Little people is what I call children.

I like children because they love to lick lollipops.

To be upfront and honest, I have to admit that all my posts are a gimmick and i do not really believe anything I post.
Sure, I come off as a racist, sexist, weak lollipop, with a fragile sugary center, but who in his right mind would actually think I am being serious?

I just want oh hang out, share my insecurities, learn how to be a real woman and just have funā€¦you know fun.
:banana-dance:
:-"
=D>
philosophy and thinking does not interest me as all opinions are the same.

Hi this is John here.
I am new here. I have never visited this forum before. Let me thank to the webmaster for welcoming me here.
I am not cute or handsome but I love welcoming new ideas and applying experiences into lives. Thanks