Shook hands today with a rapist

So I met this rapist today.

I’ve really been looking forward to meeting him. He brutally raped 6 women. They names were 'Nein, and ‘Elevhen’ and I forget the other 4. He’s really smart though, and helped our country through hard economic times.

So I’m pretty happy I met a rapist today. Got to shake his hand. I don’t think I’ll wash this one for a week. I feel really good. I don’t care what you all say. You’re just hating anyways.

No one can bring me down from this high.

Congratulations! Did it make you happy when you shaked their hand?

Did you feel proud?

So much for Jermaine Greers “all men are potential rapists.” Silly bint. :unamused:

According to some feminists…

She should get her facts straight, most men are potential rapists the rest are convicted rapists. It may not make for a snappy sound bite but at least it is factually correct. :unamused: :wink:

If you think about it it’s as accurate to say the same for women. I’m a potential mass murderer too, I don’t mean that it is likely I will, but given the right nurture I could of gone that way. It’s one of them vacuous statements. :slight_smile:

:laughing:

Moved to MB.

Shaodw Topic Left in Place.

It is often said that since free will cannot be based on determinism - with its inevitable chains of cause and effect - or indeterminism - whether random or probablistic (a la QM) - and that since these are the only two options free will cannot be, period. I think it is best to be cautious especially with the kinds of limited, primate deduction we have available. What seems complete to us - in this case the random of possible causal to acausal schemes - may not be complete.

I think the whole kill the bacilli with antibiotic soaps after all potential germ exposure has really gotten out of hand. Rapists and people who commit crimes in hospitals, however, are more likely to have biohazadous touch, the latter potentially quite hazardous. One can only hope that herpes has made its way from victims genitals to the perpetrators hands and dick and from there to the wanker - both senses important for justice - in the OP.

I would like to know why you are calling Colin Powell a “degenerate criminal” and “rapist”

And I want to know if this is a redundant description or there is something else he did that earns the adjective degenerate!!!

I must lead an extra mundane life is this is Mundane Babble. I rarely shake hands with rapists whom I know are rapists and I have never heard anyone brag about this. I would call this Extraordinary. I think it does qualify as Babble, however, so my reaction is mixed.

Taking a page out of Romney’s playbook?

Alright. Just stop all of that please. Everyone just stop posting here. Gawd.

I should be left alone to act, and believe whatever I want. Is that too much to ask?

Life is about having fun and not really examining things.

I didn’t meet with any rapists today. Nor have I ever.

I called him a rapist to get a point across.

I called him a criminal because he is one.

Know what else I did today? Lavished around in a society built on the belief that our vanity should be funded by imperialist expansion into ‘brown people countries’ because ‘they are the fucking terrorists’

The people in government are just trying their best to provide us with wealth, and it’s hard to lead one-way slaughter invasions into third world countries. Those people deserve our respect and admiration.

This went right through my head.

What do you know about imperial expansion?

As a self declared imperialist I don’t really see what your talking about as what’s going on, ecoomic explotation isn’t synonymous with imperialism and neither is setting up more amiable goverments in foreign nations.

These things can and have been done by capitalist plutocrats and agreed upon by politicians that have other motivations for aggressive foreign policy.

Precisely why I posted my cod recipies.