Women Cause War

I would not put it the way you have but , you are not far from the truth on it. Yours is a tad melodramatic but it does touch upon a truth or two.

A)Women go for men with the most amount of resources.

B)Resources are needed by men in sexual competition of gaining advances towards a woman or women.

C)Men war amongst themselves in order to gain ownership of resources.

D) Women everywhere deny all of this which furthers their own advantages.

Simple evolutionary behavioral psychology explained.

Moved to Mundane Babble.

Shadow Topic left in place.

Your babbling doesn’t qualify as truth when one only makes claims and provides no evidence.

I have a problem with this statement in particular whether killing others in battle constitutes murder can be debated though many people in the military don’t take part in the actual combat.

The title of thief can be contested as well, even to those who do loot in wartime.

Also I don’t see rape as being widespread amongst an overwhelming majority of soldiers, sure it happens but the fact that a few brutes partake in this sort of action shouldn’t completely place blame on every single person in the military.

But keep rambling, it is amusing.

Pav, your saying the topic starter of this thread is the one with tits? I think you claimed Traj had the titties. It sounds like the woman hating eunuch from the photos to me.

and by tits I mean not mantitties, but natural female ones from north america.

You have a problem with my roundness?? A circle is the only perfect shape. :flags-australia:

Lay off Plato.

Obey me, Onasander! I command you! O:)

Either way, you have no nuts, and I don’t mindlessly follow women and eunuchs. I’ve moved beyond the commands from men stage, and have the army well beyond me as well, and well, even if I was commanded, anything I would do would be half assed to being with.

You’re going off track.

I’m not a trolley, I’m bound by my will and the horizons alone. The tangential still is capable of being effective, and all to often by slight of hand we discover it was central to the main idea all along. The cure doesn’t originate in the disease, it comes from without, tangential, yet fully within scope and quite correct to include. Just doesn’t appear so to the diseased mine. Know I am the cure to your disease.

I am the disease to your cure.

I find this presumptuous.

I cast my vote with this insightful analysis. :smiley:

Women cause war by being projection screens for men’s hallucinations. Instead of dealing with their fears of sexual inadequacy or not being lovable, men make assumptions about what women really want and then structure society to reflect this as much as they can. Men have done incredible damage by avoiding feeling their fears, transforming the anxiety into both action and anger and seeing other men as rivals and blaming women for not loving them. This huge freight train of momentum gets built up in society and men rush away from their fears without remembering this is the impetus and then blame women for the horrible sense of panic underlying their machinations.

How dare women exist and be desirable!

You’re stuck in your selfish, egotistical delusions.

You have yet to see how men are desirable to women, and for which reasons. Killing, raping, and murdering, in a woman’s name, is what wets the human female’s crotch faster than a garden hose. Women love violence…NOT when its directed at women and children themselves, but when it is directed at OTHER women and children. Women love taking sides. Women love having sides. Women use the male WtP for their own gain.

Kill a man, let him choke to death, suffocating on his own blood as he attempts to gargle his last words incoherently through blood bubbles and spittle, and watch the glee of the woman taking great pride and delight in his execution. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. I’ve lived this life before. I’ve been on both sides, conqueror and conquered. I’ve seen through both eyes. I’ve felt the adrenaline flowing with hatred and mad ecstasy, pure pleasure. I’ve felt the life fading from my consciousness, all the dreams of a lifetime fleeting out in a final burst of memory. I’ve taken lives. I’ve had my lives taken.

And I know, what women want. Women want violence, death, destruction, in their name! So don’t you fucks dare tell me you “know” something when you don’t know jack shit. If you truly disagreed with me, then you’d present some sort of rebuttal of SOME KIND. Instead you know every word I’m telling you is correct, is true, is “evil”, and it is evil because it’s true, and it’s true because it’s evil.

Truth is evil, sometimes. And many more pathetic minds here will never accept this absolute fact as a remote possibility. But your ignorance is my advantage. And I can use this knowledge against your romantic idealism. I can use your ignorance about life, facts, and truth, all against you.

Kriswest even admitted that I am true. And she knows best. So you’re all wrong, to disagree with Kriswest. You’re not intelligent enough to know how to compete with your naive, childish ideals.

Translation: I disagree.

A restatement of what has already been stated, as if it is new information or offers support for already stated but unsupported statements.

A restatement of what has already been stated, as if it is new information or offers support for already stated but unsupported statements.

1. A restatement of what has already been stated, as if it is new information or offers support for already stated but unsupported statements. 2) A solipsistic denial of the disagreement.

How is this happening - this using it against us - outside the confine’s of your own mind?

[/quote]

1. Tranlation: I am right. 2) Appeal to authority.

Note: I am not saying you have not had such experiences, even the past life ones. I consider that very possible. I am not saying these things do not happen. But it is time for those with only a partial, fragmented perspective on the whole to stop pretending they are the central experts. It will not bring you solace continuing to think you are THE expert with the broadest and deepest perspective. You know that your perspective has not helped you, has not eased your suffering or lonliness and it has not worked for society as a whole to look at women this way. For a long time your opinion was the dominant one and it did not help. It only led to more pain and suffering. As long as you cling to your certainty and try not to notice your own fear and confusion, you will not have your pain eased one tiny bit.

My pain killers work. But do yours???

If I say things are true about women, and they are true for women, like Kriswest, then what more do you want? Ohhhh, you want me to convince you?

You’re already convinced. All you need to do is experience, and remember. I have no doubt that you’re convinced.

:laughing: :laughing: Hon, i said you are partially right not all the way, just a couple of things does not make a whole.

It all boils down to nesting and genetic survival, not competing. We may be “civilized” but within us, our primal instincts still drive all people into actions and thoughts that are not civilized. In many ways our civilization has forced instincts to show up in abnormal ways.