Introduce yourself here <-----

speaking of no fun, this thread is for new people, there’s nothing for you here. Get out or ima spank all of you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I do realise the irony of me posting here again, but I am providing a service.

Don’t look at me like that, you know I’m right.

Ah fuck it I’m gonna get drunk.

Hello everybody ! :smiley:
I’m Victoria and found this forum by chance. So still a newbie who is looking forward to read and share life enriching posts :slight_smile:
Besides that I also love music (mainly violin), reading, home decorating and -to keep me feet on the ground- business related matters.

Stay inspired !

Nice to have you aboard, Victoria.

keep your hope high and you expectations low. Welcome to ILP, a microcosm of strange fun. :smiley:

Yes, what horror film hasn’t started with some poor soul wondering into the wrong place by chance?

I myself have wondering around these threads for…

I can’t remember how long it’s been anymore.

I was dragged into hell by a poster called Cartesian Fart, whom I trusted at the time, but he abandoned this site long ago, so I assume he was but a devilish enticement into the circles of hell. :smiley:

Yes, the devil takes on many usernames. For some, the name is Chance. But the end is always the same.

I wonder what circle of hell Dante reserved for the intellectually curious and creative.

:laughing: You are SO right Caldrid, cheers!

Hi,
my on-line name is Lollipop King because I’m sweet, colorful, large and I love being licked…especially by chocolate princesses.

Recently I’ve been emasculated and feminized, returning me to my original state of helpless sexiness.

I’ve also learned, through experience, that if you ridicule and erase, it goes away…as if by magic.
I think censorship is a must, particularly when I am forced to confront hurts me feelings and makes little people sad.
Little people is what I call children.

I like children because they love to lick lollipops.

To be upfront and honest, I have to admit that all my posts are a gimmick and i do not really believe anything I post.
Sure, I come off as a racist, sexist, weak lollipop, with a fragile sugary center, but who in his right mind would actually think I am being serious?

I just want oh hang out, share my insecurities, learn how to be a real woman and just have fun…you know fun.
:banana-dance:
:-"
=D>
philosophy and thinking does not interest me as all opinions are the same.

Hi this is John here.
I am new here. I have never visited this forum before. Let me thank to the webmaster for welcoming me here.
I am not cute or handsome but I love welcoming new ideas and applying experiences into lives. Thanks

Welcome to ILP John. :slight_smile:

Bot.

Gah I feel dirty now. :frowning:

Awww, aren’t you sweet… and literally too :slight_smile:

Makes sense but I think I have an anti-vertigo type mind… no matter how I am oriented I see things the same… I am looking inout… of course this causes problems when some one tells me to go right… i often go left…

Er. Hi.

HI My name is Elizabeth ! Seems to be a really nice forum where one can share their beliefs and views on different matters :slight_smile: Me too I read more than I talk but I hope to find some interesting things here :slight_smile:

Abstract…

I have a vertigo kind of brain in which I am sent spinning sometimes…really :cry:
If you’re seeing things as always the same, Abtract, then is your vision really working for you? Being that you are Abstract, do what most do when they are looking at an abstract painting? Go in only one direction…further and further and further back. The more distance you put between yourself and what you’re trying to see, the more clear and precise and in focus it becomes. Does that make any sense to you? :evilfun:

I don’t know that is how i meant always the same… i mean that the earth can be above or below me either way I feel appropriately oriented… I don’t know that what you said made sense… I would think that I tend to look at such as a painting in many ways yet my natural perception is such to see things neither left nor right or both in recognition of relativity.

Hi Elizabeth, ignore the off topic rambling for the time being. We’re happy to have you here. :slight_smile: