Top Fives

](*,)

Pavlov, your rules for the thread have been shat on.

How about:

Flirtatious
Vexatious
Ostentatious
Disputatious

How about;

I looked them up-atious? :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

Diarrhea may have been more appropriate…lol

You forgot the top listed answer according to our survey for both women and men, have wank, or a kit kat shuffle as it’s loosely known by women in this country.

There are more, like fantasising over you dream girl/guy accordingly, but usually they lead to the former.

Sleep when you don’t need to is good too. For when your so bored, banging your head against the wall relentlessly no longer keeps you focused. And so on…

I like this thread it stops me from banging my head against the wall. Hell those brain cells need a break right?

Be creative

1. Selacious
  2. pernatatious
  3. libentatious
  4. Irretatious
  5. Knibenoferentatious

That’s also my second set, words that don’t exist but probably should. Thesuarationstnetatious guides meh who needs them.

I don’t know what “have wank’” or do a “kit kat suffle” means. And I’ve often found banging one’s head against a wall to be quite satisfying because it feels so good when you stop. Seriously, I don’t watch television, we seldom go to a movie, and I turned away from music when it started to be atonal, clashing amplified guitars, unintelligible lyrics, and rap. There are really fine musicians ‘out there.’ I just don’t know where to find them–and I don’t necessarily listen to music for the virtuosity of the performer on a given instrument–although I heard a trumpet rendition of “Flight of the Bumblebee” the other night that was breathtaking. It was incidental background music in a TV movie my husband was watching.

if you have a youtube account I could send you some good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHBVV5fPm28

You just don’t know where to look. There’s something out there for anybody with ears, it’s just not always easy to find. I put a lot of effort into finding good music, and some of what I find aggregates in the link below this post, in my sig.

Not that I don’t visit this kind of site from time to time (a bit more fashion related though) but I can never look at one of this sites without a pinch of salt.

Who gets to define what being a man is ? Who gets to tell others what a man should look like, act like and so forth…
And I’m not being pretentious, I’m a victim of this too. I love my clothes, I go to the gym, I wanna have a very specific kind of body…
But every now and then I see these things for what they are. Bullshit. Fight club comes to mind.

Anyway…

Top 5 “types of art”

• Music
    -Architecture ( minimal and contemporary)
    -Movie/film
    -Photography ( conceptual)
    -Sculpture (conceptual)

Top 5 colour trends for 2012

1. Brights, preferably neon bright
  2. Candy-coloured pastels for Spring
  3. Hot shades like red, orange and yellow
  4. Prints are in, preferably mix n match
  5. Head to toe black is still chic as always

There is just something elegant and cool about black, and with men a touch of the mysterious. I have to say I feel chic in black, especially a decent suit.

However since my fashion sense has all the adroitness of mixing orange and green and none of the tailoring I’ll pass on what is suave and leave it to someone else. :slight_smile:

Orange and green? you are so ‘on trend’ Caldrid and you didn’t even know it :slight_smile: the clashier the better this season…

I’m sure you look Very chic in black but I meant on da ladies :laughing: men look dapper in black and women look chic.

:laughing:

Bang on trend that will be a first.

Dapper and chic, this whole fashion thing intrigues me. :slight_smile:

Number five. Well played, sir.

Top five forms of art:

• Music: all sorts!
• Painting: the impressionistic stylings of Claude Monet
• Drawing: the geometric and very technical stylings of Leonardo da Vinci
• Fighting: Jiu-jitsu or Muay Thai
• Cooking: I am a slave to my pallet!

Top five men to whose ideals inspire me:

• Albert Einstein
• Socrates
• Winston Churchill
• Soren Kierkegaard
• Sun Tzu

• David Gemmell
  • Richard Feynman
  • Richard “The Anitchrist” Dawkins, although not for the philosophy
  • Daniel Dennett
  • Hilary Putnam

Props out to Genghis Kahn though, a warmonger but a bloody smart one. :slight_smile:

Five “people” who leave me cold, aka five people who inspired me least:

• Ayn Rand
  • any Televangelist
  • The Nazis
  • Stalin
  • David Icke

°Whoever wrote Inception
°Whoever wrote the Emerald Tablet
°Richard Dawkins (only the activism, the science is one of my greatest inspirations)
°St Thomas Aquinas
°Churchil

Top 5 ways to cook pork

°Slow roasted
°Pulled
°Fried
°Fried Bacon
°Chicharrón

See there’s no recipes there, ever thought of using some herbs and spices? Sure you do, but hell fried, baked, shot into the sun by Jesus and his angelic choir to the halelujah chorus, anyone can cook pork like that. :slight_smile:

I am obviously not suggesting that you simply take a pig and roast it slowly with no additional steps.

Top 5 ways to cook pork:

• Roasted on a rotisserie and put in schwarma or tacos al Pastor
  • Fried up as taco meat and put in tacos
  • In chili
  • In chili then put in tacos
  • Pork chops fried in mushroom soup

Top 5 blogs all the cool kids are reading: