Mission Control

Mission Control for Mac users

A number of pages one can open on a computer screen–for example while browsing, or while writing a book (where each section might be in a different doc file)–can be very large. But working on a desktop overpopulated with windows is likely to be very inconvenient, especially when the screen is small. The application named Mission Control, that comes with Lion, the latest Macintosh operating system, offers two tools for dealing with “too many windows” situations. After learning how to use Mission Control, I decided to summarize what I have learned, in a short introductory User’s Guide. How can a retired teacher miss an opportunity to teach? The guide is freely available online at

pages.csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/lion_mc.html

Feel free to use it in any way you wish. And share what you know about Mission Control. Thank you in advance.

Thanks, Professor.

I’m also on Chapter 3 of your book having followed the Link from Wikipedia:

pages.csam.montclair.edu/~kowals … chap3.html

It is simply stated, yet very interesting to read, thus far. I’m sorry that more letters from your Father did not arrive, it is a shame for you and it would also have been interesting to have known more about his experiences in the Siberian camp.

The picture of your cousin, Yakov Guterman, does not seem to come up in Chapter 5.