Who Am I?

Or Better yet how do you view me?

Last time I saw a thread like this, the answer was “home”.

So…home?

???

viewtopic.php?p=2280508#p2280508

An idealist that hasen’t realized what idealism is yet.

Replace " the USSR" with Idealism in this V. Putin quote: “Anyone who doesn’t miss the USSR has no heart; anybody who wants it back has no brain.”

But the word is “Who” not “Where”.

Then what is Idealism Pezer?

I think ur taking my post a lil too seriously. Don’t worry about it.

Idealism is the belief that ideas have intrinsic power in and of themselves.

Stoic Guardian? What do I win?

How do I see you: as Stoic Guardian, I refer the honourable gentleman to the argument I gave some moments ago.

Think about it you are indeed you, it’s deep like deep places that are very deep, they have great depth, their depth is almost unfathomable, at the bottom lies… er I don’t know, candy and a blow job. Or perhaps a box of chocolates, it’s deep like that, it’s like a multiple layer candy fest, lots of chocolates, where the key is on top, that tells you what you are getting; Forrest Gump was a retard.

:laughing:

i don’t view you

Perhaps you are trying to hint on something esoteric about this, but in truth it’s just a simple somewhat vain question.

You seem genuine to me.

This bad boy is slated for Mundane Babble.

You can’t blame my thread just because duality keeps posting movie posters(for some reason).

i don’t really know you, but i appreciate your opinions regarding government and the state. you seem less knee-jerk than most in that regard.

Duality is going through the terrible twos I think. :slight_smile: