Jokerism

Pretty soon I plan to come back more often once I am able to in which I plan on creating a form of Jokerism where Jokerites everywhere can come congregate and learn from each other.

I want to undermine conventional modern thinking and perception everywhere.

I got some real cutting edge thoughts brewing along with some activities and mental exchanges planned out for those wondering.

I have been coming up with a lot of new ideas as of late in my noggin where I promise to not dissapoint on my return for those interested.

The days are just going to have to keep on passing until I can once again join ILP regularly. Time is never on my side.

As for me I am doing great for all those wondering. I have never been better.

I’ll be reading as a Jokerite, can’t wait! :banana-dance:

Terrific sir! That is what I like to hear.

Just remember if you’ve never been better chances are things are going to get worse, at least to a point so be prepared for that.

I am entirely prepared for the world to become a turd punch bowl sir both physically and mentally. That is why I live each day like it was my last.

And yet you waste your time posting on a forum about how you’re gonna be posting more frequently on that forum…
Yep, sounds like living each day as if it was your last…

What you fail to realize good sir is that I like spreading discontent and general discord that this little cyber corner here gives me savoring amounts of pleasure that you cannot fanthom. That and I like taking people out of their comfortable conditioning watching them worm about a bit.

It brings me joy in life. It is what I do.