Some generalised sexist b.s.

How about some female imput–Generalities, of course, but they seem to address mens’ needs as they’ve been shown around here.

Men can’t be bothered with the ‘creation of love,’ they just want sex. Men like a little violence with sex, so they can be viewed as conquerors. A man goes from ‘flower’ to ‘flower’, free as a bee to pollinate his ‘chosen flowers.’ A man has no responsibility for the possible outcome of his sexual freedom, he leaves that all up to his female partner.

Sexist BS-------?--------I hope.

What if you are a man who doesn’t fit these definitions?

That would make you a non-machoshithead. I’d bet you even like quiche. :unamused: Quite possibly, you’ve defined manhood with more than your small head, which would be a rarity among the denizens of ILP.

:smiley: , What’s quiche, J.T? I’m with Woody Allen who noted, “I often put women under a pedestal.” It’s the only cure for idealism.

Women are pure I’ll have to remember that one next time I’m in a gimp suit being whipped by a dominatrix who’s simultaneously giving me a scrotal infusion of vinegar while several dozen people control my breathing and hence my orgasm intensity.

Women are as pure as men, society however has different rules for how women express themselves.

Bless, she’s often trying to be better than her female nature suggests she should be. As long as she doesn’t drive, operate heavy machinery, or become a high paid functioning member of society, thus endangering her ability to fire out children (boys preferably of innately higher caliber than girls), because if she does so she might be fired and rightly so…

Now go put your knickers on and make us all a cup of tea. :wink:

I love you babe.

*pinches your ass on the way out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jV6Kc5wTwA&feature=related[/youtube]

A documentary on the subject.

hmm my youtube tags aint working, probably because of a woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jV6Kc5wTwA&feature=related

Women! Know your limits!

You play the sexist card TOO well Caldrid… you must be a natural for it :laughing:

Dude quiche is fucking amazing. They’re like little pies of deliciousness, and you can make em w/ all different ingredients. Yum.

Men desire both purity and defilement as far as I can see. One to moon after marry the other to fuck. I am pretty sure women have similar splits in their desires.

Smears,

You’re right, except I could never get the damned things to rise and ended up with an omelet. They still tasted good, but dammit, I wanted that frothy perfection - you know, like the perfect woman. O:)

Do men still long for momma and are torn emotionally between desire for the virgin and the whore? Women have it easy. They bear us from womb to relationship. They can castrate with a look. See Billy Joel’s “She’s Always a Woman to Me.”
Will somebody send me a good quiche recipe. I love to cook.
A college friend once made this stale remark, “I want to marry a blind, deaf and dumb nymphomaniac whose father owns a liquor store.”
Trevor, you are beyond help and hope. :smiley:

Ier… that made me laugh and put a much-needed smile on my face - great quotes, and if you can make a good quiche then you are a damn great cook.

Every time I have tried quiche I have most definetly not liked it. Does that make me manly?

Well, it’s a start. But you also have to have a fondness for steak tartare…

Spent a long time subtly mocking misogynists, you pick up the bs well given the slurry they come out with. :slight_smile:

That said no one did Misogyny like Harry Enfield:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qdhbkTko4[/youtube]

Ah simpler times. :wink:

I love that song. Just had to say it. :slight_smile:

Incidentally Quiche was once peasant food, basically you just threw what you still had in a pie (after the lords had taken all your meat and decent produce) and hoped people didn’t get dropsy or the cantankerous humours. How times change.

No it makes you someone who is not partial to quiche. Maybe you were a Lord in a previous life. To be manly one would have to eat anything whilst on fire, and finish it in a dignified manner before they put you out, and of course then set yourself ablaze for second helpings. I don’t make the rules. :wink:

FIRE?? What the hell? A real man don’t need no stinking fire, he eat’s it RAW, preferably warm and dripping blood after ripping it from the body of his prey. Then he stands around burping and farting and bragging with his buddies how clever they were in the hunt and the kill. Fire? That was invented by wimmins to keep from dripping blood on their pretty aprons. Fuck all that cooking shit. be a REAL man and get out there and kill and eat. Quiche indeed…

Nono, it is one who is on fire. Helps with the digestion of overly-manly humans.

My cooking skills might blow your mind.

Bless, she’s often trying to be better than her female nature suggests she should be. As long as she doesn’t drive, operate heavy machinery, or become a high paid functioning member of society, thus endangering her ability to fire out children (boys preferably of innately higher caliber than girls), because if she does so she might be fired and rightly so…

Now go put your knickers on and make us all a cup of tea. :wink:

I love you babe.

*pinches your ass on the way out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jV6Kc5wTwA&feature=related[/youtube]

Just as I love you and your pinch on the ass. That fulfills my womanhood. Sincerely!

Now, I have decaffeinated green tea, white tea, yucky herb tea, Earl Grey (which tastes like perfume to me, so it’s kind of old)–whatever you’d like, if I have it, I’ll make you a cuppa–just to fulfill your expectations. I can’t demolish your fragility in one swell foop! That would go against my morals and ethics, after all.

Btw, Your link worked for me–and I so agree with it. It shows what wasteful creatures men can be.

PS Put your britches back on and make your own friggin tea! O:)