Sex outside of marriage?

Apparently some asian religions ban sex after a certain number of years of being married. That’s why all my asian friends growing up told me their parents had separate bedrooms.

really? that is f@#$ed up :exclamation:

I Am A Cristian Catholic And What I Was Taught Is That sex is only supposed to be preserved for the one you love my reachers never told us oh donmt have sex until your married, because come on what man or woman would want to wait that long? i know I would not be able to do that

No, I was just kidding.

Sex is natural, marriage is not

According to the Bible, Adam and Eve were not married.

I have sex with people who are both married and not married, and to be honest, it feels about the same give or take. I don’t think the deviation between married and unmarried vaginas is as big as that between vaginas that have pumped out babies vs those that haven’t. Now sometimes the Dr. stitches it back up tighter than it was in the 1st place, which can be pretty cool, but that chick in particular wasn’t married, so I dunno. I’m confusing myself here. nevermind.

You have sex with married women?

Sometimes. I broke up w/ my girlfriend a few months ago, and since then I’ve got this one ho from college who’s married and all, but she stops by on sunday mornings before she goes to work, after she leaves the husband then just does me till around 9am then I go back to sleep. It’s great man.

That’s… terrible.

Don’t blame him, blame the married woman. He’s not doing anything wrong. If it wasn’t him, it’d be someone else.

I blame 'em both, it takes two to tango… or commit adultery.

What if both are consenting and informed of the other’s intentions?

It’s called a condom.

If I’m a single dude and a girl comes to my house to get some weed, then has sex with me, then turns around and sets it up as a regular thing, that probably just means her husband isn’t giving her enough attention. I’d blame him.

If he likes monogamy then he made a poor choice in a mate I’ll admit that.

I’ve been conducting some research, over the last 15 years or so, and my finding so far is that monogamy doesn’t exist. I think that maybe, at some point in history, there was a time when people were monogamous, but like the dinosaurs, and black and white tv, and the American dream, those days are gone.

nah I’d say it varies, some people are monogomous, some go with a few choice people( either polymory or serial monogomy), and others just aren’t monogomous in the slightest.

I try to ust stick w/ a few choice people, unless the opportunity to fuck someone else presents itself, in which case, I would probably do it as long as they’re not fat or ugly.

Sure, blame the guy. A girl cheats on her husband, and it’s his fault. Obvious!

Thank you. I’m glad someone can be reasonable here.