Sex outside of marriage?

nah I’d say it varies, some people are monogomous, some go with a few choice people( either polymory or serial monogomy), and others just aren’t monogomous in the slightest.

I try to ust stick w/ a few choice people, unless the opportunity to fuck someone else presents itself, in which case, I would probably do it as long as they’re not fat or ugly.

Sure, blame the guy. A girl cheats on her husband, and it’s his fault. Obvious!

Thank you. I’m glad someone can be reasonable here.

Maybe the girl feels awkward having sex with the dog in the room. If only the guy could overcome his abandonment issues…

I don’t have a dog, or pets of any kind. My sinuses wouldn’t have it.

I still maintain that if she were not cheating on her husband with Smears, then she would be cheating on her husband with someone else. I would say that people from either gender are either disposed to cheating on their spouses, or they are not. It’s really just a question of when with respect to people so disposed, for Smears to decline would be for him to merely put off the inevitable.

She’s probably running around on her husband with more people than just Smears, anyway.

:slight_smile: Better wrap it up Smears or you’ll catch somethin.

Couldn’t have said it better. IF there was anyone to blame itd be more on the woman, however i think in all reality there is no blame. Humans are not monogamous creatures, so the whole idea of monogamy in a marriage is a joke.
So what is a marriage besides a written contract that binds two people in the government’s eyes? Sex outside of marriage is the norm, as is sex inside of marriage, sex with or without contracts will continue. What’s the big deal?

As I said before Humans can be either, there is no absolute.

To Say no human is monogomous is just as ignorant as saying all humans are monogomous.

Humans are not monogamous by nature they are polygynous.

Are you making a claim that humans cannot be monogomous, that would make it quite odd that monogamy is basically the standard for romantic involvement the world over.

Socially yes we claim to be “monogamous”, in reality we are hardwired to have sex with more than one partner and cheat in order to fulfill this hardwired need.

That makes little sense especially when stacked against what I had said earlier.

I’ve researched into that stuff as well and what I read is that in comparison with other animals (both those that are monogomous and those that aren’t) humans are neither fully monogomous nor are they incapable of being monogomous.

In other words they can be either.

Well ive taken a psych lab in animal behavior and have learned quite a bit about other animals and ourselves in regard to mating habits. I wouldn’t say humans are incapable of monogamy, but instead that it is against human nature to be one.

Now that’s a good philosophy to live by :smiley:

Romantic involvement I like to add, is a coin phrase to mean fucking or trying to get fucking, or post-fucking to continue to fuck at a later time.

That’s sad if that’s what you think.

I know it seems as if its sad, ive been told that what i think is sad by others too, but its just what is without any bullshit if you’re honest, its easier to accept things as they are, I’ve found.

As if it were set in stone :unamused: