Introduce yourself here <-----

Welcome to ILP John. :slight_smile:

Bot.

Gah I feel dirty now. :frowning:

Awww, aren’t you sweet… and literally too :slight_smile:

Makes sense but I think I have an anti-vertigo type mind… no matter how I am oriented I see things the same… I am looking inout… of course this causes problems when some one tells me to go right… i often go left…

Er. Hi.

HI My name is Elizabeth ! Seems to be a really nice forum where one can share their beliefs and views on different matters :slight_smile: Me too I read more than I talk but I hope to find some interesting things here :slight_smile:

Abstract…

I have a vertigo kind of brain in which I am sent spinning sometimes…really :cry:
If you’re seeing things as always the same, Abtract, then is your vision really working for you? Being that you are Abstract, do what most do when they are looking at an abstract painting? Go in only one direction…further and further and further back. The more distance you put between yourself and what you’re trying to see, the more clear and precise and in focus it becomes. Does that make any sense to you? :evilfun:

I don’t know that is how i meant always the same… i mean that the earth can be above or below me either way I feel appropriately oriented… I don’t know that what you said made sense… I would think that I tend to look at such as a painting in many ways yet my natural perception is such to see things neither left nor right or both in recognition of relativity.

Hi Elizabeth, ignore the off topic rambling for the time being. We’re happy to have you here. :slight_smile:

off topic!? …I don’t know what you are talking about… :-k

But hello Elizabeth…this is the best philosophy forum…a lot better than those first ones that pop up on Google… seriously… those are too pretentious…

This is a true free place for free minds.

Then why are you on a philosophy forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very true. this place doesn’t come up as a hit on Google for me, I had to find it by knowing someone who knew someone, who then posted.

No it isn’t? :wink:

Philosophy is the study of the off topic… IMO

I think it will show up on the 6th page or so… or it did once…

[-X yes it is.

However you (we) all got here… welcome :slight_smile:

I like to think of ILP as an elite/boutique-philosophy site… like all good clubs are these days :wink:

Yeah I think you’re right, saved yourself there. :slight_smile:

No it isn’t, I feel a Monty Python sketch coming on.

And quite Mags.

Is too, could you give an example of how it is not?

Could you give an example of how it is and if you did would it render the counterpoint wrong by doing so?

Is not.

Hi Guys,I am kenny.
I am new here.Sometimes I face some issues, so its great to have this type of forum. I hope, we will have a great time in discussions and we will gain something new.

My example is this conversation we are having… so it is too…

Hello kenny… this is a great and open place to talk so feel free to jump into any conversation.