The Sacred Mathematics of Spirit

Moore is an actual philosopher.

You can’t reverse it like that; it doesn’t work.

There is something undeniable about the science presented here.

It is the future and the past.

What are you saying? Are you calling it science? Are you being sarcastic?

While I try hard to allow for all possibility I do have trouble with calling much of what is proposed, science.

I could provide some examples but, I don’t wish to be stepping on peoples beliefs with my skepticism.

Yes, a very loose use of the word “science”

Forgive me if my response appears insensitive. I should have recognized your genuine interest. To ask if you were being sarcastic appears inappropriate as I read it.

I think we could look at sacred geometry in a different way, we could take any three informational objects and consider them to be a triangle ~ even if they are in a straight line. On a primary level of information [I.e. prior to objects/physics] what I call the covert level]] there are three relationships; x,y,z, which communicate thusly; x - y - z and z - x, the lines of a triangle mean nothing at this level, here we are only seeing things in terms of relationships of informations communicating. Spatial locations and dimensions [the lines] occur on the overt level, and so are a secondary level.

Perhaps then plants do work [on the primary level] by the Fibonacci sequence or perhaps there is another we haven’t worked out yet. Indeed we and everything in the universe are working by patterns and by different levels of the information sandwich [covert info, objects [the filling], overt info], and we don’t know how that all works especially in our minds.

I wouldn’t give up on sacred geometry yet, what the Greeks considered on a perceptual level may be relating to something far deeper, and they have a habit of ending up being right.

Don’t feel bad. I am un-insultable.

I think this fulfills all the criteria for science. The actual theory parts, and not the history parts.

It’s flawless mathematics. I sincerely hope someone tries to disprove the geometry and math, as opposed to focusing on the Thoth, and ostensibly easy targets.

I would love to see an actual mathematician weigh in here.

Plants do work on the Fibonacci sequence quite often. As do spiral shells, like he talked about.

The math isn’t wrong. There’s nothing to disprove. The Fibonacci sequence is real, the phi ratio is real, it’s true that the Fibonacci sequence approximates phi. The flower of life is an actual shape that’s possible to draw, nothing mathematically wrong there.

What he says the math means, on the other hand, is quite far-fetched.

There was a thread on here recently in which some guy tried to prove God by writing “x = 1+1 = 2”. Well, 1+1 does =2, that’s right. His math is completely right. But does that prove that God exists? Err, I really don’t think so.
Likewise, all of his math was right. What he thought the math meant wasn’t so solid though.

Ok so if the math is ok on a worldly level, could it be right on a level prior to that?

i.e. before the universe [not necessarily in terms of time] or on a level prior to objects, would we say that the background information follows similar or the same rules? …so nature isnt the cause.

What that could mean is at least that nature doesn’t have to follow mathematical rules and patterns as we read them from the world, it could all be working on a more fundamental level. The stars, planets, nature, ‘intuition’ [even for things in nature in some way] and even some coincidence could be working by those rules.
what is the world relating to!

is there any way we could see that as ‘sacred geometry’?

idk about that, i mean, even if sacred geometry is the cause, it might be just accurate to say sacred geometry IS nature.

sacred geometry is explicitly all about mathematical rules and patterns. geometry is a form of math, after all.

It’s not even about whether or not it could be right. Billions of things could be right and aren’t. For a theory to be worth considering seriously, “it could be right” is not enough. The criteria are more rigorous than that.

Agreed. We have to make distinctions though. Sacred geometry may not be a direct cause, more of a guide e.g. a flower or shelled creature may grow its petals or spirals according to how it ‘intuits’ what it needs for survival etc. its as if it holds up worldly needs and compares them to the blueprint - if you will. I don’t think that’s an intellectual process on any level btw.

…from the world; I said! What I meant was they could be following sacred geometry that is not in the created world. We humans can see math in the world and can say that’s how things work, but we are looking at it from the outside, and I doubt if plants or planets can do that.

We could also say that the math is in the patterns in the DNA and that would also be ‘worldly math’. I am not denying that but it seems very likely that there is ‘background information’ [as in the holographic theory] at a sub-level to worldly things.
I cannot imagine how material existence can occur without information, everywhere we look at objects we see info, and the forming of something also relies upon information ~ what else can material existence take its instruction from?

I don’t know how to prove that, but I am sure any theory about material creation will involve info, its self evident [it wouldnt even be a theory without info, nor concerning it].

i feel dumber for having watched a lot of those vids

You learned something you didn’t know. By definition you’re smarter.

ted.com/talks/garrett_lisi_o … thing.html

yes, the flower of life is clearly a very important geometrical shape. notice, though, how that physicist didn’t ever bring up a spirit flying around in circles. hence my first post in this thread. there are clearly ways to talk about the relevance and beauty of the flower without making up nonsense about spirits flying in circles. he’s really diluting the true awesomeness of sacred geometry by throwing in that garbage. it’s a shame.

Why focus on that? Does it anger you that someone said something you don’t believe possible? That’s funny to me. As I said earlier in this thread: anything is possible.

The depth of what 99% of board thinks is possible could be alikened to a pool with no water. This place is so shitty mostly, basically because of people like you. No possibilities. No creativity. Just people affirming g their small worlds.

Anyways, moving on, notice how it’s clear he’s referring to some ‘pattern’ but he refuses to describe it by another other than G8 when the G8 is an function of the flower of life. A couple places it looks like he’s even tempted to say it. He knows he has to use the right terms for fear of breaking the carefully built veneer of the ‘scientific’ world. This is a guy who lives in his van, clearly somewhat on the academic fringe.

Lol. TED is awesome, but also it’s so disgusting too.

Know what sounds even more dubious than flying disks controlled by some ascended person?

String theory.

no, it doesn’t anger me that somebody said something that’s ridiculous in a youtube video. i’m still allowed to point out that it’s ridiculous. does that anger you?

Okay - AF gets a warning for: “This place is so shitty mostly, basically because of people like you. No possibilities. No creativity. Just people affirming g their small worlds.” Among other things.

Actually they both sound equally dubious to me. Because neither is based on a scientific theory. Same as fairies and intergalactic mushroom men from the planet cromulous 4.

I tell you what angers me, staples. Don’t know why they just make me mad. Fucking staples, it’s not right! It’s not fair!

There’s a sacred geometry of chance by the way, well I say sacred, esoteric is more apt.