Sex outside of marriage?

Sex outside of marraige? It seems to me that if you’re out 'shopping ’ around, the marraige was over or you wouldn’t be out looking. So from my perspective, there is no sex ‘outside’ of marraige. Of course this assumes that at some point marraige included intimacy, which hasn’t been discussed at all in this thread. Nor has vulnerability which is the core of intimacy. All the talk has been about fucking, which is just using someone’s body to masturbate.

To Stoic- And what person might that be?

Fair enough Smears, and thanks for sharing the details. You’re lucky to have found some of those rare types of women to have good conversation with, however that sexual element for some of them is still present (as you mention for those that aren’t proff. and funeral director. Could you call colleagues perhaps?).Also, i bet if any one of them repulsed you physically truly you would not see them no matter their intellect, unless you had to see them otherwise for work. Unless im way off base there… I was also gonna mention previously a point you brought up about having girls that are friends in order to fuck them later after bringing their guard down a little and explore their insecurities to get them comfortable enough to fuck, which i respect. That one drinking girl you mention is ready to go, and I’m pretty sure one would choose to “compromise” the friendship by doing the deed if it came down to it. That sucks that you feel like a terrible person for doing your thing, but in all honesty I think you have it right for the most part when it comes to the opp. sex.

To Tentative- What is intimacy? IF someone fucked your S.O. in theory, but there was no intimacy would that make you feel better or worse? Being vulnerable could very easily lead to sex without intimacy, one night stands? And i have to disagree with your last point. Sex is for procreation and not for romantic bullshit, although we like to dress it up as intimate. Intimate for me is a penis going into a vagina. Agree, disagree? And that’s a reach for me because intimacy is really just made up mental masturbation coating for fucking. Intimacy is more of a woman thing, guys just wanna hit it.

If a person wants to ‘play’ outside of marriage (or their relationship) then they should end it to persue the other… cheaters think of getting their oats first and their partners feelings after.

joekoba,

First, there wouldn’t be a significant other if all its about is fucking. You don’t have to marry to get laid. Marraige is a committment to one another. If it isn’t reciprocal, there is no marraige. Love making is the consequence of intimacy, not the other way around. If your definition of intimacy is simply sticking it in, then you’ve missed my point. What you call intimacy is what I already said. You use another persons body to masturbate. Thats just fucking, and has nothing to do with love making.

I agree. However I’ve never been in a situation where I could play outside of a relationship, so my accord is probably hollow. Would I, Gord knows. Ask me when a girl I know, knows full well I’m in a relationship and throws herself on me anyway. I guess I either know moral people, or I am not Brad Pitt or such, I am happy either way. :slight_smile:

I like to say I would never cheat on a girl but then I’ve never been tempted, how much is that worth? It’s like saying you could always kill any person, without ever having killed…

there can be marriage without feelings being reciprocal, why do you think 1 of 2 marriages end in divorce in the US? Was it because they believed in their marital vows? For a guy marriage happens in large part because of the guarantee fucking involved, you can dress it up as intimacy but that’s what it boils down to, believe it or not. So what is intimacy to you?

Why should they magsj? If they want a piece on the side why not have both if one can get a way with it?

Relationships are pretty overrated anyway… Guys put up with relationships just to get consistent sex, and any guy telling otherwise is whipped

You’re sad man.

He’s right I only hang around schools and pick up 7 year olds for sex. There’s no way I want a mature relationship with them. :wink:

I realise at this point I may have overstepped the bounds of propriety. However since I am currently sleeping with my sister, I think it’s the next logical step to admit it honestly. :laughing:

EDIT:

Ah sex, it’s great but it aint that great

Uhh… :confused:

I’m agreeing with you Stoic, the guys just wrong headed, I was just using a resort to the ridiculous to show how wrong. I might of got that wrong though. The love that dare not speak it’s name is no longer a glimpse of the lower calf under the stocking. Perhaps I went too far. Shocking is just not what it used to be.

Maybe i’m just not all that smart. :smiley:

I think i get what you were going for though.

My mind tends to be tangential, I use analogies a lot. That said I think I went a little too tan(i) that time to be functionally appropriate. If you’ll accept the analogy. :smiley:

You’re no doubt smart enough, but as insane as I am, and as bad at communicating my insanity as I am: many people think I am hence waiting for them in the forest. The little folk. Obviously.

I’ll get me coat. :slight_smile:

Nothing wrong with insanity. I’ve been practicing it for decades. Beats the shit out of the stoopids… :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np3o6TIQXW0[/youtube]

Look how happy he is. :laughing:

Marriage is dumb, but then that’s just me.

By all means do have plenty of sex before marriage. It is fun,pleasurable, and great sporting practice for the next cunt you might have saved for yourself. Really make sure you get it in there often.