Philosophy For Us Dummies

do you want to be one of the dummies?

so far no one wants to be a dummy with me.

…as long as it’s only on an honorary basis (like an undeserved honorary degree, and such…) and not on the basis that I actually deserve ‘dummy’ status? :open_mouth:

Well… there’s no pleasure in being a dummy, so no surprise there :unamused:

So we’d be the only two dummies in this here dummy appreciation society…? does it come with a dunce hat and a corner? come on… there’s gotta be some perks… do we have to hold hands? :confusion-shrug:

mag-----hold hands? not yet…i dont know you…anyways you are much too cool for me…
i like being a dummy…that is my briar patch…

us dummies are getting interested in god…
we recently were authorized by god to set up a complaint desk…

so we will take complaints from the ilp (today only).
you will not be punished and you do not need to pray.
you dont even have to love god…

:laughing: That’s been done before - still going on. Will your complaint desk be any different from all of the others, little reptile?

And god says: "Why complain, [Wo]Man, about something which is within your power to change or control? I am simply not interested. I gave you what you need. Do you remember evolution? Don’t you think that something that took so long to be accomplished, and is still becoming, can accomplish something or perhaps most things, in due time? Oh, you poor wretched, near-sighted, incapable beings. Be gone with you already.

But, alas, I know that you will always find ways to punish yourselves and then fall upon your knees and ask for help. That is the way of the symbiote. Do you not sense that the way in and the way out are already within you - or somewhere within the ether flapping its wings of possibility - ready to fly to you - or ready to speak within - you need only to listen!

True…and that is the nature of Love.

mutcer is back…

Yay! :doh:

You all know that his name is Rectum spelt backwards, right? I can see him sitting there laughing his ass off right now… I think he needs a direct link to this thread.

dummies pay attention to flannel jesus…he will teach you how to post…

Turtle, I’ve been reading your various threads, yes you don’t say much and perhaps you could benefit from working on that, but then again you don’t say too much. Take almost any given post of mine as an example. If brevity is wit…

image.jpg

attention dummies-----------pay attention to THE god…you will learn some things about people…
up with philosophy…

The philosophical angle: Is it an appropriate or meaningful question “how did matter and energy come about”; what sort of a question is it; what would be needed to answer it, or to know if it is a valid question.
2. Same questions.
3. Fucking is what answers 2.

Are “is” and “it”?

1. Appropriate or
  2. Meaningful

And God said, “Let there be light”. It was a big bang; and we and it have been banging ever since.

good questions-----------what do you think

:laughing: Oh, little reptile, I can somehow see you standing in front of the class.
And what do You think, little reptile? :evilfun:

since you are my teacher(remember) i need to know your thoughts…

…and doesn’t that work both ways? The student also needs to know the thoughts of the teacher.
I am much more the student than the teacher! I love to learn.

BUT…I might say that “is” and 'it" are appropriate and meaningful only insofar as what comes before and after those two words.

Love both requires and IS discipline! (appropriate and meaningful) AND

The moon IS beyond brilliant in the night sky ~ IT resides in perfect silent harmony with the stars! (appropriate and meaningful)
…subjectively speaking of course. :evilfun:

In the classroom : Arcturus Descending, proud teacher, stands to one side while the star pupil, Turtle, reads his homework in front of the class. Peterpan observes, puzzled, from under the cone of his dunce’s cap in his usual corner. #-o

:laughing: What is it that is puzzling him and why is it that he is in a corner with a dunce’s cap?
I have often myself worn that dunce’s cap.